Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Play Big Farm wherever you are!

RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
edited 18.09.2018 in Tutorials and FAQs

*************************************************************************************

THE INFO IN THIS THREAD ABOUT THE PUFFIN BROWSER

IS NO LONGER RELEVANT

A REPLACEMENT GUIDE FOR PLAYING BF ON A MOBILE DEVICE
CAN BE FOUND HERE

How to: Play Big Farm on a mobile device (after the HTML5 switch)

************************************************************************************

Click in the link to read the announcement in your own language:
[DE] [FR] [JP] [IT] [ES] [PT] [BG] [RO] [CZ] [RU] [GR] [PL] [HU]

Hey Big Farmers,

Have you ever been in a situation where you would like to start an important building upgrade,  produce yet another round of goods or just search for some candy around your farms but you’re too far away from your PC or laptop?

Maybe you’re just chilling somewhere outside thinking about what would you do if you could play Big Farm right there?

Well, we might have a solution for you. As some of you already know, there is a possibility to play Big Farm whenever you want and wherever you are directly from your tablet or smartphone, using a free Flash-friendly browser app called Puffin Web Browser.

Click HERE to download Puffin from the Google Play Store
Click HERE to download Puffin from the iTunes App Store

Puffin is a free app available for both Android and iOS devices, which is quite easy to install and set up, as CuddlyFoxes, one of our EN Moderators, helped us to explain in this small guide:

Android Devices

Let us now give you a couple of hints to keep in mind after you installed the Puffin App on your mobile device:

• Type bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com into the Puffin address bar and load Big Farm. Be sure to check your language and server are correct before logging in with your username and password.

• To enjoy Big Farm in the best possible way, remember to deselect the option "Block pop up Windows". Allowing pop up windows you will be able to enjoy some important options like Facebook Connect, our Forum and our Shop!

• Just click the options icon on the top right of the screen:

• Then the Settings icon:

• And finally, deselect the “Block pop-up windows” option:

• To type any characters (login, ingame messages, product quantities) you can click the inbuilt keyboard button on the bottom right corner of your screen:

• To help you navigate through the environment you can use the inbuilt gamepad function by clicking this icon on the bottom right corner of the screen (just next to the keyboard icon):

• If you want to check some tooltips without clicking, you can also do it by activating the trackpad. Just click the inbuilt icon on the bottom left corner of the screen:

• To better enjoy the game in your mobile device I would recommend playing in Full screen mode. :)

• Big Farm is a game developed for PC browsers, which means you might encounter some differences and issues while playing it on this mobile browser.

• Puffin is a 3rd party app developed by CloudMosa Inc. GGS and its Support Team cannot be held responsible for problems caused by the usage of this app.

• System requirements: Android 4.0; however, Puffin recommends Android 4.4+ for better performance.

iOS Devices

Let us now give you a couple of hints to keep in mind after you installed the Puffin App on your mobile device:

• Type bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com into the Puffin address bar and load Big Farm. Be sure to check your language and server are correct before logging in with your username and password.

• To enjoy Big Farm in the best possible way, remember Allow Pop-ups. Allowing pop up windows you will be able to enjoy some important options like Facebook Connect, our Forum and our Shop!

• Just click the options icon on the top right of the screen:

• Then the Settings icon:

• And finally, “Allow” pop-ups:

• To type any characters (login, ingame messages, product quantities) you can click the keyboard option:

• To help you navigate through the environment you can enable the mouse option which will activate a visible mouse and trackpad:

• To better enjoy the game in your mobile device I would recommend playing in Full screen mode. :)

• Big Farm is a game developed for PC browsers, which means you might encounter some differences and issues while playing it on this mobile browser.

• Puffin is a 3rd party app developed by CloudMosa Inc. GGS and its Support Team cannot be held responsible for problems caused by the usage of this app.

• System requirements: the minimum iOS version recommended by Puffin is iOS 8.

Pretty easy, isn't it?

Have fun everywhere you are!
Your Big Farm Team.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Hvis man tage det ned på telefon kan man også spille på sin pc
    Mvh Ole
  • ok thank you!
  • Thank You :)
  • dockyard dùng như thế nào?

• thanks a lot

• Ja sam Brigita
  • Plz make big farm availeble on uc browser or anyother plZzzzz
  • Puffin says network is unavailable even though I'm connected to the wifi.
    When I'm away from home I would like to login into my acc I would like to know what should I do??
  • Hey! I am just wondering, is there any way to get big farm on and iPod/mobile device without going to the play store? Thanks!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Hey! I am just wondering, is there any way to get big farm on and iPod/mobile device without going to the play store? Thanks!
    On an Android? Sure, just sideload Puffin.

On iOS? Not without jailbreaking.
  • :|  :do you want to know what i,m  playing im playing big farm its when you make your own farm
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70

I tried to get big farm as an app on my mobile and found there wasn't one. How do the developers and moderators feel about creating one, so we can play the game on the move if we so wished.

SteveUser  

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    There is an app called "Puffin" that will allow you to play BF on your mobile devices.
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70
    JVD (US1) said:
    There is an app called "Puffin" that will allow you to play BF on your mobile devices.

But it would be better if it was on a more global app, like Google.
  • I always use your recommendations

thanks a lot
    edited 04.07.2017
    JVD (US1) said:

But it would be better if it was on a more global app, like Google.
    As Big Farm is written in Flash, the only way to port it to Android or iOS would be to completely rewrite the game from scratch using HTML5, which they're already working on.  Once that's complete, it will run on any Android or iOS browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc. without the need for a special browser (that supports Flash) like Puffin.  An "App" won't be necessary.
  • It's good but kinda laggy.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    In between PC so trying tablet. Cannot move buildings, wanted to move a field on temp farm but cannot with touch screen, also with using touch screen have lost gold
  • Please help me find the right farm and quit putting the new farm on, I have started 5 farms and I only want Marie Rookie15 farm   Wish you would take the Rookie off. and Just Marie15    at the Co-OP No Real Money, and help me every time. I keep getting first farms.Marie15
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Please help me find the right farm and quit putting the new farm on, I have started 5 farms and I only want Marie Rookie15 farm   Wish you would take the Rookie off. and Just Marie15    at the Co-OP No Real Money, and help me every time. I keep getting first farms.Marie15
    @MarieRookie (US1)   You keep starting new farms because you are logging in using the wrong log-in. You must use the login located in the upper right hand corner of the screen, making sure that the correct server is selected. :)
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    I don't have puffin and i don't wanna pay for it?
  • myvillage (INT1)myvillage (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 03.08.2017
    hi .....
  • Thank you for your answer, It was okay, but I never found what you were talking about. I have been very careful not to click wrong area, I enjoy playing very much and doing okay for the last mo. I think that it is my fault for having so many farms on the same E-mail.  I appreciate your answers and all your help. Marie01.
  • Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150
    Hi,
    I have a problem. In the past i was able to play it on my mobile (Samsung 7 Edge), but lately, i cannot login. I can only choose a new player game or select the server, but can't fill in my playername and password. I allready removed the puffin browser and install it again, no change at all.
    Please can you give me advice what to do ?

Thanks in advance !
    CrazyIngrid5
  • I am having the same issue

• How do i log into bigfarm with ipad
  • It used to work with Flash version.
    Now the blue screen will be frozen at html5, the central logo is not rotating at all.

With html5 on Android using Puffin, very strange and slow but could switch back to flash version.

Please solve the problem in iPad using Puffin.
    It used to work with Flash version.
    Now the blue screen will be frozen at html5, the central logo is not rotating at all.

With html5 on Android using Puffin, very strange and slow but could switch back to flash version.

Please solve the problem in iPad using Puffin.
    Have you tried using FireFox or Chrome on your iPad?

Give one of those a try. :)  Puffin is no longer needed for the HTML5 version of the game.
  • How do i log into bigfarm with ipad
    @Olsen Banden (SKN1) Follow the instructions in the 1st post at the top of this thread.
  • thanks Wascally - but it dosent work now when you have turn to html i only have a blue screen
This discussion has been closed.