Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Apr 12th - Cooperative Village, League, Meadow and Captain Yarnacle - Discussion

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Level 19 is 62 nails at 2x is 124....
  • if your in a co op counter challange and loosing do you gain anything by continuing till the end? Or is it better to move on to something else?
    @SherBear1Girl (US1)
    If you have been challenged by the coop below you & you lose, then they will move up to your rank & you will drop to theirs.

If you challenge the coop above yours & you lose, you stay where you are.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So then what happens when both the counter-challenging coop below us wins and the coop we challenged above us wins...do we stay where we are or do we drop to the challenging coop below us?
    That can't happen.  You either drop down, thus eliminated from the challenge above you, or you go up one and away from the challengers below you.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    So then what happens when both the counter-challenging coop below us wins and the coop we challenged above us wins...do we stay where we are or do we drop to the challenging coop below us?
    Those 2 losses won't happen simultaneously, one will happen before the other but in both cases you will go down.
    Either the the co-op below you will win first and you will go down thus terminating your upward challenge
    or the co-op above you will win first and you will stay where you are to be beaten by the co-op below you where upon you will go down.    :¬(
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    IF the co-op above you wins the challenge you initiated, you do not go down.  You stay at your same ranking.

You can only move up in the rankings if you beat the team above you; you will only move down in the rankings if the team below you beats you.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

o:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 02.06.2017

There is water on rice on water

Growing rice on wet field produces less instead of more

Rice fields are supposed to grow in wet fields but why does planting edge plants in a rice field make a double wet field?  Why does rice still produce less in a wet field?

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Beacuse, this is a game and not the real life :).
    The corn also does not grow in 5min or does it :).

If field is wet, sandy or rocky, you got -70% no matter which plant you saw.

Suggestion: But, well it is nice idea. What about intorducing  crops that grow better when fields are wet, sandy or rocky?
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    can anyone tell me whether the bugs in the warehouse and horse meadow have been fixed so that they are ok to build now? thanks

• can anyone tell me whether the bugs in the warehouse and horse meadow have been fixed so that they are ok to build now? thanks

@debj (GB1) Seems to be ok yes. We did a bulletin at the end of April to say the fix appeared to be working & we haven't seen posts of any problems since. :)
    can anyone tell me whether the bugs in the warehouse and horse meadow have been fixed so that they are ok to build now? thanks

@debj (GB1) Seems to be ok yes. We did a bulletin at the end of April to say the fix appeared to be working & we haven't seen posts of any problems since. :)
  • edited 04.06.2017
    I'm confused about the personal supply crate.

We have been fixing our damages to the boat down to zero percent every time. I have filled the Friendship Meter to the top every time.

The personal supply crate I received this morning only had three items in it instead of the usual nine.

Any idea why?
    maybe you don't give him enough food?
    I think the more you give him food, the better supply you will get
    About Captain Yarnacle....when he arrives in 6 hrs, I will be in bed sleeping (it will be 11pm)....and then he will be gone 5 hrs later which means I will miss the boat and all the rewards with it.  I understood that he was supposed to drop off the box of goodies so I could get them when I awoke the next morning...Did I misunderstand? Or am I to lose out entirely?  If so, I then wasted a lot of time and village dollars and resources.

and you will get the personal supply crate the next time you meet yarnacle again. I know I did get mine.

• I'm confused about the personal supply crate.

We have been fixing our damages to the boat down to zero percent every time. I have filled the Friendship Meter to the top every time.

The personal supply crate I received this morning only had three items in it instead of the usual nine.

Any idea why?
    maybe this will show you

with this donation, I know I will only get seeds and gifts, but if I have more food to give him, I will get mystery boxes and tokens in my personal supply crate the next time I meet him  (not the next time he arrive)

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    What's the deal with the donation tab locked?  We're way past the Village level needed for the next upgrade, but we're unable to get in.  Deputy has tried, member with no production running has tried.  We can't figure it out.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    What's the deal with the donation tab locked?  We're way past the Village level needed for the next upgrade, but we're unable to get in.  Deputy has tried, member with no production running has tried.  We can't figure it out.

Hit the UPGRADE button once to unlock the tab.
  • musicdoc (US1)musicdoc (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    Our village timber and textiles factory is stuck in upgrading level 15 with timer showing 00:00:00 but no result from clicking, reloading ,anything. Is this a know bug? What's the fix for our cooperative so we can use this feature?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Building has been "finished" upgrading since at least last night.  Still showing zero on the timer, but with the scaffolding around it and unusable.

• tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    It may be a glitch like ours.  Look down at the preview window.  It may still have time left.

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 10.06.2017
    Our village timber and textiles factory is stuck in upgrading level 15 with timer showing 00:00:00 but no result from clicking, reloading ,anything. Is this a know bug? What's the fix for our cooperative so we can use this feature?
    @musicdoc (US1)  @Artmaker (GB1)  Are you sure it is the upgrade timer & not a production one trapped in there?

If it is definitely the upgrade timer, I am afraid you will have to wait until Monday, when someone can poke it for you.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    @musicdoc (US1) Are you sure it is the upgrade timer & not a production one trapped in there?.... We thought this bug had been fixed a couple of updates ago :(

If it is definitely the upgrade timer, I am afraid you will have to wait until Monday, when someone can poke it for you.
    I have a similar problem .. on mine it is a production trapped during an upgrade,
    upgrade is still progressing as can see in box but timer is stuck at 00:00:00 when hovering over it. 

also can't get rid of the side bar showing that there is something to harvest in the village because I can't collect it. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @debj (GB1) one should be able to collect the production item from a factory upgrading by clicking on the building. I have been able to collect my items just can not start another production until the upgrade is finished.
    @debj (GB1) one should be able to collect the production item from a factory upgrading by clicking on the building. I have been able to collect my items just can not start another production until the upgrade is finished.
    it won't collect. Tried everything (including relogging, clearing caches etc etc ) but with the upgrade ongoing just will not harvest now. It used to harvest even with construction ongoing but not this time. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    it won't collect. Tried everything (including relogging, clearing caches etc etc ) but with the upgrade ongoing just will not harvest now. It used to harvest even with construction ongoing but not this time. 
    Have you tried a different browser yet ?
    edited 10.06.2017
    Have you tried a different browser yet ?
    yes Opera and Chrome

something has changed with the game .. previously I couldn't see the construction before I harvested, then left the village and came back and saw that construction had begun. This time I could see that construction had begun, but I couldn't harvest. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    We have several people in our coop that cannot collect items in the village while the building is upgrading... Wascally says it is a known issue and will  be worked on! 
  • Yes, it is a known issue that you cannot collect the harvest from an upgrading building at the moment & also that the timer which shows 00:00:00 has the upgrade icon on it, just to add to the confusion. It should all be ok once the upgrade ends & there is a fix on its way soon. :)
    also can't get rid of the side bar showing that there is something to harvest in the village because I can't collect it. 

AH… ok, yea still has 13 hours.    BUT as others have said, can we get rid of the sidebar showing harvest ready?   And no, I can't collect anything.  
  • @Artmaker (GB1) Normally you would be able to harvest the factory while it is being upgraded & that would cancel the harvest timer, but for some reason they are not letting us harvest, until the upgrade is done. It has been reported, so hopefully should be fixed soon. :)
    Thanks Wascally,  good to know.    I'll happily wait for mondays "poke."  
Sign In to comment.