Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    It's 9-30pm SA time & the new day for the candy hunt STILL has not come. 

What on earth is going on?  Are we stuck on day 1?  Will we ever get to continue?

Any event like this one should start during the week so that when problems occur we will get some answers almost immediately.  Starting it on the weekend when no one is working at GGS is a silly idea.  :(  Just saying.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Agreed.  However, the good news is that most of the candy seems (to me) to be easier to find this time. :)
  • It's still a bit tricky @artful (US1)  but it's much easier than it use to be
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Ozzie (AU1)

The event started 2pm CEST on Saturday and so would have to move on to the next day at 2pm CEST, Sunday.
    Which it did.
    Everything appears to be working as it should :smiley:
    It's still a bit tricky @artful (US1)  but it's much easier than it use to be
    Yep.  I still have a few difficult ones, areeba ahmad!  :)
  • But I would like to know how nobody warned us that there was candy event. I woke up one morning and puff .... there were candy scattered throughout my farm. But maybe I miss something? :/
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Here's an odd one -- candy on top of Oleg.  (As if he didn't have enough to deal with this week.)

When the deep sea fishing update came, Oleg at the flower farm moved to another dock.  The developers was not aware that it is one of the places where candy will appear.  
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    Started to find the candy and can not find one  :s Then I saw that he is saying that I already found all the candy but that is from yesterday and not today! 
    I have already cleared the cache but that makes no difference and I also found out that I am not the only one in the coop who can not find the candy. Other players have the same problem. Please hurry to solve this so we can search for the candy today.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    Started to find the candy and can not find one  :s Then I saw that he is saying that I already found all the candy but that is from yesterday and not today! 
    I have already cleared the cache but that makes no difference and I also found out that I am not the only one in the coop who can not find the candy. Other players have the same problem. Please hurry to solve this so we can search for the candy today.
    I have the same issue
  • knuffeltjuhh (NL1)knuffeltjuhh (NL1) NL1 Posts: 91
    edited 29.05.2017

It started at 14 o'clock in the Netherlands on Saturday. So every day at 14 o'clock there are new sweets to look for.
    Post edited by knuffeltjuhh (NL1) on
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643

It started at 15 o'clock in the Netherlands on Saturday. So every day at 15 o'clock there are new sweets to look for.
    you were right, at 15:00 the candy hunt event reset and now i can search for them.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Thanks Rowdy Rac.  I was used to the event starting at our change of day time.  Now it appears to be 12 hours later of the usual starting time.
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    Just a couple of odd ones...
    (zoomed to 150%)

There used to be a pile of crates here (instead of the dockyard building we have now):

edited 01.06.2017
    (zoomed to 150%)

There used to be a pile of crates here (instead of the dockyard building we have now):

Here's an odd one -- candy on top of Oleg.  (As if he didn't have enough to deal with this week.)

When the deep sea fishing update came, Oleg at the flower farm moved to another dock.  The developers was not aware that it is one of the places where candy will appear.  
    You might want to show that top one to the mods.  The objects are never supposed to be within our farms.  Looks like this one isn't even next to the fence on the outside like some are.  Thanks for posting this.
    (zoomed to 150%)

You might want to show that top one to the mods.  The objects are never supposed to be within our farms.  Looks like this one isn't even next to the fence on the outside like some are.  Thanks for posting this.

I'm bad at quoting... never quite works right, lol.

I guess we can say it was 'overlapping' with the fence? Eh.. definitely very hard to notice.

Perhaps you're right and @Rowdy Rac or @WascallyWabbit could take a look at these. :) 

It's definitely inside the fence.  At least you spotted it! :)

Used to have a cowshed placed there. Good thing I've been rearranging recently.  :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    (zoomed to 150%)

This is the time where one would be wise to use the "Outline view" in their options ;)
  • ksrogers (US1)ksrogers (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    Found all the candy yesterday. When I logged in this morning I found that the counter had not reset but the day had changed so there was one less.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 02.06.2017
    Found all the candy yesterday. When I logged in this morning I found that the counter had not reset but the day had changed so there was one less.
    @ksrogers (US1)

Candy resets at 8AM Eastern on US1 now.

So check it again in 4 minutes.

{Edit: Maybe it was 9AM Eastern, 8AM Central. I'm usually not up this early. lol. At any rate, it should reset in the next hour}.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 02.06.2017
    @ksrogers (US1)

Candy resets at 8AM Eastern on US1 now.

So check it again in 4 minutes.

{Edit: Maybe it was 9AM Eastern, 8AM Central. I'm usually not up this early. lol. At any rate, it should reset in the next hour}.
    Nope, something's screwed up. Candy should have reset 5 minutes ago.

Coopcha should have started 5 minutes ago too, that hasn't started either.

{Edit: annnnnnnnd I just tried to reload and US1 isn't loading. I betcha the combination of the Temp Island ending, the Coopcha starting, and Candy resetting ALL AT THE EXACT SAME TIME is causing Server Overload. :smile:)

{Edit #2: Yep, betcha that's what it was.  Coopcha started and candy just reset. Server was obviously overloaded trying to do too many things all at the same time.  GGS, need to work on staggering some of that stuff. :smile:}
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    I agree DK, I trained myself in using that 'outline view' option every day on all farms whenever a 'hunting game' runs ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It may not work for every where bu it does help :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Jinxy (INT1)

Thanks for letting us know about the oddly placed candy.
    If all goes well, it should not happen like that again when the next candy search event rolls around :smiley:

This is the time where one would be wise to use the "Outline view" in their options ;)
    Good advice, thanks, @Data King (US1)   :)

Rowdy Rac said:
    @Jinxy (INT1)

Thanks for letting us know about the oddly placed candy.
    If all goes well, it should not happen like that again when the next candy search event rolls around :smiley:

Fingers crossed! Thanks for the quick response, @Rowdy Rac :)
  • I finally found the last candy for today behind the sailboat. It was hidden behind the Drifter earlier today and became visible once the smaller boat showed  up.Sorry, didn't get a screenshot.
  • Just started collecting mushrooms.  Got 30 points - no first reward.  Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Hi

Yes......i was in the Coop Village when i earned the bronze mystery box.

I never received it.
  • wheeler (NL1)wheeler (NL1) NL1 Posts: 107
    Just started collecting mushrooms.  Got 30 points - no first reward.  Anyone else experiencing this?
    look at your inventory box
  • yes looked in drop box....nothing there

Sign In to comment.