Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Promised items in email never delivered

According to today's email the following:
1 Norfolk wherry, 2 trawling nets, 2 stand up rods, and 2 rakes
  would be mine after beginning the deep sea fishing

Unfortunately, nothing showed up    would really have been nice to have the extra boat for the HWE seeing as my other boat went back to the oyster site even though I sent it to the herring site

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    gee, I didn't even get that email and chance for those lovely items :(((
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    According to today's email the following:
    1 Norfolk wherry, 2 trawling nets, 2 stand up rods, and 2 rakes
      would be mine after beginning the deep sea fishing

Unfortunately, nothing showed up    would really have been nice to have the extra boat for the HWE seeing as my other boat went back to the oyster site even though I sent it to the herring site

I got the email, exactly the same list, and nothing turned up yet for me too  :¬(  Where is my Wherry  !!   lol
  • Hi Guys,

Are you looking in your inventory on the deep sea screen?
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Even if you get the e-mail and you did not get the items you can tell support that you did not receive them and get them eventually.

You are just lucky you get e-mails, i never get an e-mail because i do not play on the official site.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 25.05.2017
    Even if you get the e-mail and you did not get the items you can tell support that you did not receive them and get them eventually.

You are just lucky you get e-mails, i never get an e-mail because i do not play on the official site.
    Actually I have missed several of those e-mails and support answered back that they cannot do anything if I don't contact them sooner as they expire in 10 days (that answer surprised me, that they cannot do anything part). The problem is that there is a lot of delay probably more than 10 days.

Does it depend where you play? If you linked your gaming account to your e-mail or don't you get that option at all?
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    it appears they just send them out randomly, so next time i get a survey request, my reply will be somewhat random also :D
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852

Does it depend where you play? If you linked your gaming account to your e-mail or don't you get that option at all?
    Too hard to explain, let it put it this way. I play on a different gaming site where i do not need to log in too using an e-mail or username. GGS does not know my e-mail because of that so there is no way they can send me e-mails for these kind of gifts. Back in the day when i was a moderator i asked if they could transfer my account to the official site so i could use my username and e-mail so i get the information and gifts. There is no way they could do that.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I did get the e-mail. When I was on the deep sea screen, I found the Wherry in my drop box.
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    I did not get that email and contacted support but i have to do it again i think if it expires within 10 days :(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I did not get that email and contacted support but i have to do it again i think if it expires within 10 days :(
    No you are better of to wait for the reply from them and use that email to reply back through. I am not sure if every one gets it or not
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    When you click on the link in the email, do items drop from the farmhouse or where rewards usually drop?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    When you click on the link in the email, do items drop from the farmhouse or where rewards usually drop?
    9 out of 10 ten times you do not get to see the drop. Check your drop box & inventory. Hopefully you know how much had on hand before receiving the reward.
  • I did not get that email and contacted support but i have to do it again i think if it expires within 10 days :(
    @-willow- (NL1) The gift emails are sent to randomly selected players, so you were just not chosen this time. Better luck next time :)
  • I did not get that email and contacted support but i have to do it again i think if it expires within 10 days :(
    @-willow- (NL1) The gift emails are sent to randomly selected players, so you were just not chosen this time. Better luck next time :)
    I understand that there is some purpose of this, to get old players to play more or reward players who buy gold etc. Whatever the reasoning is, that is up to you guys :)

However, to give it when fishing is only released for one day and there is a HWE immediately the day after (I think about 16 hours after release time), gives a huge advantage to those players who are able to get that boat. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file