Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Simple, Basic Guide and Tips for Fishing with new dockyard boats/ships. * Sorry the dream ended *

*** It was a good dream while it lasted ***

Since the whole concept of fishing is gonna change tomorrow, I temporarily at least removed this guide, to avoid misleading information. We had our fun together everyone but most of us did expect this dream to end someday even from the start anyway, still a sad day it is though.
The only Suggestion I have for now for everyone is, Sell all deep sea fish and chum you have before tomorrow's update, But only at your own risk, don't blame me if gold mystery boxes appeared in sea market tomorrow, I personally sold all mine at least anyway.

What happens next?
Depending on whether I like or not like the new fishing system after tomorrow's update, I may try to make a new guide but I wouldn't count much on it, since I'm already low on motivation due to big nerf tomorrow. But we'll have to wait and see. No other choice anyway hehe.

Finally, Thanks to everyone who helped me in creating the previous guide, and alas GGS didn't let it remain useful for too long!
Post edited by Griffith (INT1) on

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 27.05.2017
    Nice work @Griffith (INT1)

I would be happy to post a link of your guide on my website for you and I always give credit where credit is due. I will copy and paste your guide onto a page of it's own for others to look over.

Many of the people who play Big Farm also work a full time job and they and they just don't have the hours to put into learning the mechanics of these new updates. Every little bit of information that we can get out there will help the community grow.

edit to fix bad spelling and grammar :)
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Small correction to add - "Time saved" when traveling affects both outbound and inbound legs of travel.

So, in your example of a boat with 5h42m total trip (travel+fishing) with 39m time savings  (30m base + 9m added), your total trip time becomes 4h24m not 5h3m.
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 27.05.2017
    Nice work @Griffith (INT1)

I would be happy to post a link of your guide on my website for you and I always give credit where credit is due. I will copy and paste your guide onto a page of it's own for others to look over.

Many of the people who play Big Farm also work a full time job and they and they just don't have the hours to put into learning the mechanics of these new updates. Every little bit of information that we can get out there will help the community grow.

edit to fix bad spelling and grammar :)
    Thanks, and yea too many bad spelling and grammar mistakes in it I know, but do me the favor and give this guide to your team so they edit and complete it, since it lacks still explanation of many other aspects which I omitted to avoid confusions and avoid making the guide too long ( such as explaning more about crew.items, and how if they not for the specific boat, their effectiveness reduces to 1/2, or many other small things like that, which would make this guide more confusing only but can be good in have separate pages or different sections in your website)

P.S. love you website btw, it has helped me alot since I have came back to bigfarm too, thanks :)
    Small correction to add - "Time saved" when traveling affects both outbound and inbound legs of travel.

So, in your example of a boat with 5h42m total trip (travel+fishing) with 39m time savings  (30m base + 9m added), your total trip time becomes 4h24m not 5h3m.
    you are absolutely right, thanks for mentioning it, awful mistake from my side will fix it now :smile:

*fixed now*
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    Is it better to make chum and then sell it or sell fish?
    Don't know is it worth using chum on boat, cause it give 15-25% much fish, maybe when we have upgraded boats.
  • Is it better to make chum and then sell it or sell fish?
    Don't know is it worth using chum on boat, cause it give 15-25% much fish, maybe when we have upgraded boats.
    well there are certain arguments that can be made yet about chums which for me personally needs more testing first at least, that's why I decided to not bring them to this guide.

what arguments?

well for starters and with small low capacity low level boats, using chums is certainly a mistake, better to use "capacity increase item" with or without "fish per hour crew"  and/or with "fishing time increase crew" instead. because with low cargo capacity and not many space to add items, 10-25% will get u less profit than using the mentioned combo.

but in end game, certain chums can be handy specially the ones that are for specific fishes like swordfish for example (20% or 25% chum specially for example for swordfish), why? because with those big large capacity ships, or with high level ships that many items can be added to them the 25% bonus can be bigger than "bonus from fish per hour crew" even (also this depending on whether you are doing a small time trip or long time trip).

well to be honest answering fully to your question of "when" is the best time to use "what type of chum" with "which type of ship (at what level)" for "what kind of trips", is something that I need more test on yet, and more time to upgrade and get better ships first to test it. so for now to answer your question in simpler way i can only say, always compare for yourself, whether using "chum" for your specific trip, can make you catch more fish that u want, or using "capacity increase item" with or without "fish per hour crew" and/or with "fishing time increase crew" instead.

If you want my simpler suggestion though, I say don't use chum yet for fishing, at least not until you have bigger ships and higher level ones.
    ----------------------

and for the other question "Is it better to make chum and then sell it or sell fish?" there is another thread, in which someone already calculated all the profit/or/loss from turning different types of fish to different types of chum, so I avoided mixing that matter in this guide. you can find that thread on general discussions section of forum easily with a little search.

But if you want a fast suggestion though, stick to turning only swordfish into normal chum (yes it is better than selling swordfish raw), for 1 swordfish it gives you 5 chum, that one only i mean, when you are more online(cause it takes shorter time to make). and when you are less online, stick to turning lobster into lobster chum (it takes 4 lobster and gives 1 special lobster chum, but that 1 chum sells for more than 4 lobster price), but it takes longer time than the other, so choose one of these two based on whether you are online more or less.

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Terrific bit of work, thank you  Griffith  :)
     On the subject of chum, do not make "oyster chum" it loses you a fortune , but the standard chum, with blue fish on top, is cheapest made with oysters . There is a useful tip from Wascally Wabbit  about which chum works with which fish in the Mods section .

edited 28.05.2017
    Terrific bit of work, thank you  Griffith  :)
     On the subject of chum, do not make "oyster chum" it loses you a fortune , but the standard chum, with blue fish on top, is cheapest made with oysters . There is a useful tip from Wascally Wabbit  about which chum works with which fish in the Mods section .

Thanks for kind words :)
    Personally I don't agree with making chum with oysters though well not yet maybe at least.
    the reason for which I say this is because, even catching "oyster, shrimp, clam" is a strategic mistake, if there exists other pools with better fishes first.
    ofc if one have some extra oysters remaining in inventory from doing hardwork event or such, or if one be so active with good ships that can make all pools empty till nothing else appears or remains other than oyster,clam and shrimp, then yes that can be a good use of oysters. but keep in mind that "catching oysters" itself, is an opportunity cost, or can be even a mistake, if there be other better fishes like Tuna, Herring, Cod, Salmon, or Swordfish or Lobster still remaining to catch.

also the difference between the profit from making normal chum with swordfish vs the profit from making normal chum with oysters make it not worth to go catch oyster instead of swordfish, just for the purpose of turning them it into normal chum. and you pay another price called "time-wasted" by making chum from oysters, instead of making them from swordfish.
    here are the calculations:

2 oysters make 1 normal chum, profit per/chum will be:
    12000 - (2 * 4687) - production cost = 2626 - production cost
    profit made in 1 hour (lvl 1 dockyard) = 2626 - production cost = ~ 2500 dollars

vs

1 swordfish make 5 chum, profit per/chum will be:
    12000 - (1/5 * 47188) - (1/5 * production cost) = 2562.4 - (1/5 * production cost)
    profit made in 1 hour (lvl 1 dockyard) = 5 x 2562.4 - production cost = ~ 12500 dollars

so by making normal chum from oysters you are actually losing ~10k more profit that could make per hour (lvl 1 dockyard) if you would instead use swordfish, specially if you are an active online player this is important.

• Griffith,  Thanks so much!!!   This is very helpful.   I haven't been able to figure out anything other than clicking on the fishing guy, letting him fish for bass, and then making bass and apples in the Mermaid Bay.   Very grateful for the info !
    SFG
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    That was awesome you included "fishing for lazy peeps"  cause that is me! hahahahahah  So thanks!
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    edited 28.05.2017
    @Griffith (INT1)   Great piece of work!  I love it - a practical guide to the Deep Sea fishing.
    I'm very glad you kept the guide to only the necessary basics.  Too much information at one time is just confusing. With this guide, you get the fundamentals that, with a little practical experience, prepare you to understand and make use of  the more detailed fine points.

I'm looking forward to any observations, tips or tricks you discover in the future.
    edited 29.05.2017
    Thanks for kind words and support
    buddy194 (US1),
    SandraFarmGirl (US1) &
    maxiroy (US1)

P.S. just some small update: added some more sections and info to the guide. you can navigate and find the changes easily, by reading "
    Added notes and sections:" at the end of the guide in the first post.

• 1- Buy 3 "James" from Fish/per hour crew items, and 3 x Thermic box from capacity increase items, and add all 6 to your Norfolk Wherry level 1.

Norfolk 1 lvl has  capacity 25, fishing time 1h, and 3 fish/hour. With 3x James you have  21 f/h, so even 1x Thermic box is not needed :)  You can even buy  5x  James and just 1 Thermic Box.

edited 29.05.2017
    1- Buy 3 "James" from Fish/per hour crew items, and 3 x Thermic box from capacity increase items, and add all 6 to your Norfolk Wherry level 1.

Norfolk 1 lvl has  capacity 25, fishing time 1h, and 3 fish/hour. With 3x James you have  21 f/h, so even 1x Thermic box is not needed :)  You can even buy  5x  James and just 1 Thermic Box.

I suggest you to re-read Tip No. 4 in main tips, if you have the time ofc, and then the Important Note under the "Fishing for lazy ppl" guide part 2.
    with 5 x james and 1 Thermic box on Norfolk Wherry lvl 1, you will have 37 capacity and 33 fish/hour rate, and with that rate you can catch 33 x 3 = 99 fishes in 3 type of fish pools (like swordfish, cod and salmon pools) so you are basically over-buying james for no reason. while you could instead buy 2 more thermic box to catch ~60 fish total, instead of 37 fish, in the same amount of time.

btw just as another friendly tip, the way that you suggested, meaning 5 James + 1 Thermic box with lvl 1 norfolk wherry, is instead indeed a good choice "only" when fishing "Lobster" or other pools if and only if they have only "1 type of fish remaining in them"
  • Carnivor89 (PL1)Carnivor89 (PL1) Posts: 180
    edited 29.05.2017
    But when you fish normally and not for any specific fish in pools that have more than 1 type of fish, say for example a pool that has both Tuna and Herring, then your boat's "default fish caught per hour rate" and also "Fish per hour crew" that you add too with it too, will it affects Both ( or in 3 type of fish pools, it affects all 3 types), so if for example you fish with "4 fish per hour rate" in that pool, you will not get total 4 fish per hour, you will get 4 Tuna and 4 Herring per hour, meaning total 8 fish in 1 hour. so keep this in mind and plan your capacity and fish rate and fishing time more wisely for most profit.

Hmm I see where I was made a mistake, sorry :)  I thought that  fish  are just distributed evenly,  I mean  6 fish per hour, with poll with 3 species, will be 2 pieces of each, OR 6 pieces of one if you take special equipment... What is sense this special equipment in this case, if it's  giving you  2-3x  less fish?

EDIT: BTW can I translate your art  to  Polish  and  paste it to our forum (with link to original of course)?

Post edited by Carnivor89 (PL1) on
    But when you fish normally and not for any specific fish in pools that have more than 1 type of fish, say for example a pool that has both Tuna and Herring, then your boat's "default fish caught per hour rate" and also "Fish per hour crew" that you add too with it too, will it affects Both ( or in 3 type of fish pools, it affects all 3 types), so if for example you fish with "4 fish per hour rate" in that pool, you will not get total 4 fish per hour, you will get 4 Tuna and 4 Herring per hour, meaning total 8 fish in 1 hour. so keep this in mind and plan your capacity and fish rate and fishing time more wisely for most profit.

Hmm I see where I was made a mistake, sorry :)  I thought that  fish  are just distributed evenly,  I mean  6 fish per hour, with poll with 3 species, will be 2 pieces of each, OR 6 pieces of one if you take special equipment... What is sense this special equipment in this case, if it's  giving you  2-3x  less fish?

The original explanation here is incorrect.  

If you have a fish rate of  X/hr and send to a fishing pool with more than one type of fish, your catch per hour will be divided among the different types of fish unless you equip for specific type(s) of fish.

Example:  A boat sent to a pool with Swordfish, Salmon, & Cod, for 1 hour of fishing time, with a fish/hour rate of 45 will catch 15 Swordfish, 15 Salmon & 15 Cod,  not 45 of each fish.
    edited 29.05.2017

Well it may get a bit complicated so bear with me on this:
    basically it is ggs fault maybe for not calling it "Fish/per hour/per type" that means if you have 2 fish/per hour rate, if the pool only has 1 type of fish, then you get 2 fish (per hour), but if the pool has 2 types for example then you get 2 of each type, meaning total 4 fish in same time(per hour). so I can understand why that confused u, as it did confuse me at first too, and that's why I added it as a very important tip in tips section here.
    now to answer your second question, well to be honest there's not much point in using "special equipments" as of yet imo either (same as with protection items) not until you have big boats with high level upgrades at least, but in some certain cases they can still be useful, I will make 2 examples:

1- for hardworker event: while using special equipments as you mentioned too, actually does not change much profit in most cases and can actually cause the opposite instead, but in Hardworker event for example using them can be handy. for example if you wanna catch alot of swordfish in only a limited time, since the capacity and number of boats that can be assigned to pools is limited, then instead of distributing your capacity to all 3 types for example (cod + salmon + swordfish), you can use the swordfish special equipment instead. well ofcourse for small boats with low level upgrades, this still doesnt make much difference in the outcome, since the number of "slots" for tools and crew is very limited, and one can simply use more capacity instead of using special equipment, but in high level big boats like imagine a level 6 Trawler for example, sacrificing only 1 slot (out of many) for the special equipment, can be a better choice sometimes than even using just 1 more capacity item. (imagine capturing 100 swordfish, vs 116 total fish (38 of each swordfish+ cod + salmon) for example), so in that case not only you can get a much better result in the limited time for the Hardworker event, but also actually you can make even more profit than if you would catch all types.

2- another use for special equipments as of now at least, is for shortest distance pools least profitable pools. imagine you have already sent most of your ships and maximized the most profitable pools already with them, but still have a few ships sitting idle and there is no other pool than just the crappy "oyster, shrimp, clam" pools. well to me at least shrimps and clams, generally are like a shame to fishermanery (  :p ), while oyster (considering the short time of it, and its bearable selling price at least) can still be a good catch as an extra profit sometimes. so in this case too for example, sacrificing 1 tool slot for special oyster tool, can actually make the profit-results some better than using 1 more capacity item. (this also will make more sense with higher upgraded smallest boats(or even big boats too) ofc, example with a level 6 motorboat or level 6 Runabout, you can catch many oysters very fast with them this way and make some medium/decent extra profit too).

I hope this wasn't too complicated, if it was, ignore special equipments and hate them for now at least till you upgrade your boats and get bigger boats :smile:
    edited 29.05.2017

The original explanation here is incorrect.  

If you have a fish rate of  X/hr and send to a fishing pool with more than one type of fish, your catch per hour will be divided among the different types of fish unless you equip for specific type(s) of fish.

Example:  A boat sent to a pool with Swordfish, Salmon, & Cod, for 1 hour of fishing time, with a fish/hour rate of 45 will catch 15 Swordfish, 15 Salmon & 15 Cod,  not 45 of each fish.
    No Lylu, A boat sent to a pool with Swordfish, Salmon, & Cod, for 1 hour of fishing time, with a fish/hour rate of 45 will actually catch 45 Swordfish, 45 Salmon & 45 Cod,  not 15 of each fish. refer to Tip No.4 n main guide please.
    (also keep in mind this is only as long as you have enough capacity ofc, if you have less capacity than 135 (=45 * 3) then it will evenly distribute the fishes according to your capacity, for example if have 100 capacity, it will give you like ~33 of each type instead)
    (this is tested and confirmed btw, and unless it be a not intended mistake by ggs, it works that way for now at least)

Better test again @Griffith (INT1)  I just sent wherry's twice to a three item pool, and the both times, the pool indicates the harvest will be spread evenly among the fish.

I will post screenshots if I'm able when the boats return.  I will also continue to test, because this is a very important point with regard to planning, equipping and profitability.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Thank you both for your work on this. I await the outcome with bated breath.
    edited 29.05.2017
    Better test again @Griffith (INT1)  I just sent wherry's twice to a three item pool, and the both times, the pool indicates the harvest will be spread evenly among the fish.

I will post screenshots if I'm able when the boats return.  I will also continue to test, because this is a very important point with regard to planning, equipping and profitability.
    Lylu "the harvest will be spread evenly among the fish" is correct, as I said you are overusing fish rate instead, so if you have had even more capacity you would get even more fish with even less fish rate. please read what i explained again:

***(also keep in mind this is only as long as you have enough capacity ofc, if you have less capacity than 135 (=45 * 3) then it will evenly distribute the fishes according to your capacity, for example if have 100 capacity, it will give you like ~33 of each type instead)***

the reason you are getting 15 of each is because your capacity is 45, not because 45 fish/per hour rate is being distributed 15 to each. if you have more capacity instead with lesser fish rate even, you will get a better/more profitable result.

P.S.1 ( even though I was certainly sure after many tests i did before but still out of respect) I just sent a motorboat with 11 fish/per hour rate and 23 capacity to a shrimp/clam/oyster pool, we will see the result in 26mins. (basically if it be as you said, I should get only ~3 or 4 of each type since 11/3 =~3 or 4 and total ~11 only, but I will show you that I will get full 23 capacity fish instead (distributed evenly between 3 types = ~8 of each = 11 * 0.7(42minutes fishing time)) this way, with only 11 fish/per hour rate)

and yes ofcourse it is very important that's why i mentioned it this way in Tip No. 4:
    ***4- This tip is very important and can make big difference in the profits that you can make:
    When you fish for a certain type of fish, say for example swordfish ( by using Bent trolling rod- specific fish equipment for swordfish for example) then your boat's "default fish caught per hour rate" and also "Fish per hour crew" that you add too with it too, will simply affect the number of swordfish caught per hour.
    But when you fish normally and not for any specific fish in pools that have more than 1 type of fish, say for example a pool that has both Tuna and Herring, then your boat's "default fish caught per hour rate" and also "Fish per hour crew" that you add too with it too, will it affects Both ( or in 3 type of fish pools, it affects all 3 types), so if for example you fish with "4 fish per hour rate" in that pool, you will not get total 4 fish per hour, you will get 4 Tuna and 4 Herring per hour, meaning total 8 fish in 1 hour. so keep this in mind and plan your capacity and fish rate and fishing time more wisely for most profit.***

----------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. @ All: Added few more tips to tips section of the guide today, so check them out if interested they may can help :smile:

edited 29.05.2017
    Better test again @Griffith (INT1)  I just sent wherry's twice to a three item pool, and the both times, the pool indicates the harvest will be spread evenly among the fish.

No, Griffith is right, I was checked this before agreed ;)  I was sent Norfolk  how he said.  It should be  21  fish  total.

But there is 60. Griffith is right, we were wrong  ;)

And before/after from fishing pool, as another proof:

BTW Griffith I think tip no.3 is bit of confusing because is suggesting that  fish/hour are didived among fish types :P

• Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 29.05.2017
    Thank you for the guide @Griffith (INT1) Very informative! :)

• BTW Griffith I think tip no.3 is bit of confusing because is suggesting that  fish/hour are didived among fish types :P

Thanks for notifying, changed it a bit now, see if it is better now? or maybe still confusing? (thanks for feedback, we all make it great together)

Thank you for the guide @Griffith (INT1) Very informative! :)
    Very welcome, thanks for kind words and support :)
    edited 29.05.2017
    I ran another test and am in full backpedal now on my comments.

YES - @Griffith (INT1) is CORRECT.  I was wrong, fish rate per hour is NOT divided among the types of fish in a pool, but rather applied to all types of fish in the pool as Griffith originally stated.

(as side note - you were right G, it was the boat capacity that skewed my results and made the appearance of division)

edited 29.05.2017
    I ran another test and am in full backpedal now on my comments.

YES - @Griffith (INT1) is CORRECT.  I was wrong, fish rate per hour is NOT divided among the types of fish in a pool, but rather applied to all types of fish in the pool as Griffith originally stated.

(as side note - you were right G, it was the boat capacity that skewed my results and made the appearance of division)

well it is not about being wrong or right, honestly I appreciate all the feedback, even if the system be as I said now, there was still a possibility of ggs changing it maybe even today or like half an hour ago(same as how some viking farm steps have actually changed and has become easier now, while still most guides are not updated about it), so that's why I also ran another test just to re-test again as you mentioned too but it still confirmed the old results, so fish/ per hour rate affects all types separately still, let's not panic about it (yea i was honestly shocked when i first noticed it too, since it can majorly increase profit) and make lots of dollars :p

What is sense this special equipment in this case, if it's  giving you  2-3x  less fish?

I see these as a way to select how your boat capacity is used. You are "sacrificing" more fish for a certain type of fish.  (important for the FHW event and maybe for profitability also (more number crunching needed to determine this still)) 

Example - 10 fish/hr, 5 hour fishing, 48 capacity, three item pool
    1-sent without specialization returns with 16 of each fish but not efficient because could have brought 50 of each fish if capacity was higher
    2-sent with 1 type specialization returns with 48 of that type only.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @Lylu (INT1)  @Griffith (INT1)   My compliments to you both  (and also my thanks)  for this curteous, well-mannered investigation. A magnificent example of the scientific method in action. 

edited 29.05.2017
    @Lylu (INT1)  @Griffith (INT1)   My compliments to you both  (and also my thanks)  for this curteous, well-mannered investigation. A magnificent example of the scientific method in action. 

Thanks you are very kind, but honestly though, someone should go tell ppl to update "Viking farm" guides too, some steps of it as i played this month has changed (become easier) compared to what they were before and compared to what still exists on most spreadsheets and help sites guides.
    edited 29.05.2017
    Thanks for notifying, changed it a bit now, see if it is better now? or maybe still confusing? (thanks for feedback, we all make it great together)

Uhmm not so much.  Honestly,  that's because of this point I was thinking  fish/hour are divided  per numer of species :P  If  you  specifically  write that there is no dividing, this will be more clear and not misleading :)  Because you know "dividing" and "distributing"... :P  

I suggest to re-write 3 and 4 point to something simple like:

3. Given fish/hour rates are per fish type - that mean you should multiply this by number of fish species in your fishing pool. This apply both to default fishing rate of your boats, and to bonus fishing rate from assigned crew.

Example: if you have fishing time 1 hour, 5 fish per hour, and you will go to pool with Tunas and Herrings, you will end up with 10 fish (5 Tuna and 5 Herrings) instead of 5 (so you need Capacity 10, not 5!). Of course there must be required amount of fish - if there will be 10 Tuna and only 3 Herrings, you will catch 5 Tuna and only 3 Herrings. So plan your Capacity accordingly! 

4. Fish-type items (lobster cages, trolling rods etc.) are useful only when you need specific fish type but you have problem with Capacity. These items  are making all your  "prey" will be of  one type, and  your Capacity won't waste for  "not-that-precious-at-the-moment" species.

Example: if you have fishing time 5 hours, fishing rate 10 fish/hour, this will give you 50 fish of each type in fishing pool. If there are 3 types in pool, there is need of Capacity 150 to don't waste any fish. But what if you want just swordfish (for profit or HWE for example), and your max Capacity is only 40? You will get just ~40 fish, and there will be same amount of each fish type from pool, so not great deal... But if you use trolling rod,  you will  get 40 Swordfish (instead of only 13) but no fish of other type. 

:) 

BTW:  I have few questions, are you know answers?

1. How exactly chums are working? There is bonus to the  "final" amount of fish caught ? Or they  make more fish in pool? For example  if there is only 10 swordfish in the pool, and  you will use chum +10%, do you can catch  11 of them instead of 10?

2. How exactly dangers (sharks etc.)  are working?  What are these percents? This is percentage chance of "attack"?  Or chance of attack is "who knows?" and these percentages are for  amount of lost fish (for example "Sharks 10%" means "in case of shark attack you will lose 10% of your fish")?

• I ran another test and am in full backpedal now on my comments.

well it is not about being wrong or right, honestly I appreciate all the feedback, even if the system be as I said now, there was still a possibility of ggs changing it maybe even today or like half an hour ago(same as how some viking farm steps have actually changed and has become easier now, while still most guides are not updated about it), so that's why I also ran another test just to re-test again as you mentioned too but it still confirmed the old results, so fish/ per hour rate affects all types separately still, let's not panic about it (yea i was honestly shocked when i first noticed it too, since it can majorly increase profit) and make lots of dollars :p

wow this is a huge tip. I have been fishing wrong the whole time thinking that rate fish / hour was for the total. To think of all the wasted fishermen :P :P!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file