Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Contest - Kitty, kitty… Where are you?

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well, here it is the 11th of May and supposedly the 1st phase of the contest was over on 10th May...so who are the winners of the 1st phase?
  • CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
    Hi everyone! :)

The entries will be analysed and we will come back to you next week! If you're still working on a proposal, don't be shy and share it with us!

Thank you all for your creativity! :)
    Thank you, CM iSac! :smile:
  • MJR3 (US1)MJR3 (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    I would love to have a cat on my farms ...It's been two months now was the cat ?????
  • LadyGrey (AU1)LadyGrey (AU1) AU1 Posts: 32
    So excited to hear that a new arrival is finally impending. When taking surveys I've always mentioned that we were missing a farm kitty or four.

I'm not gifted in the graphics design area, but can't wait to see what evolves! Putting my order in for a few different colours too. It'll be like a home away from home!
    hmmm....my surveys never had a comments section in which to make suggestions like having a kitty for our farms.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    hmmm....my surveys never had a comments section in which to make suggestions like having a kitty for our farms.
    Of course they did FarmerCli! All surveys had a last question where you could fill in your own remarks - my guess is a lot of players mentioned the wish for a cat there :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I don't think the new surveys have a comment section, but the previous ones did.
  • said:
    Of course they did FarmerCli! All surveys had a last question where you could fill in your own remarks - my guess is a lot of players mentioned the wish for a cat there :)
    Mine have never either FarmerCli (US1)
    We get on occasion "2" questions only...board based at best and a choice of three...yes, no, idk  :|

I think somebody at GGS has a cat phobia  (ailurophobia )  :#   but shortly reconciled  B)

I just got a survey this morning...you guessed it...no comment area.  Oh well!  It may be that if you clicked a negative in the survey, the "comments" may pop up to allow you to describe the problem....that is my guess.

WascallyWabbit, I thought that GGS would have made a decision by now on the phase 1 of the Kitty contest...what happened?
  • Asia07Asia07 Posts: 2,493
    Hey guys, 

I#m sure, all of you are curious about that who won the first part of this contest. First of all I'm really sorry for the delay, but regardless of how long it took, we finally have a favorite fluffy cat. Our Art Department is going to polish the project a little bit and we will announce the winner of the first part of the contest soonish here and the forum and on Facebook as well to start the second phase.

On behalf on your team I want to say thank you for all of you who participated in this project. We hope for even more exciting ideas in the second round.

Please stay tuned for more detailed info about the winner in the next days (when Art will be ready with the final project.).

- CM Asia  

Since the kitty that was chosen was not "fluffy", I can assume that I did not win...So great job to you, whoever you are, that won! o:)
  • Since the kitty that was chosen was not "fluffy", I can assume that I did not win...So great job to you, whoever you are, that won! o:)
    I don't think that when they say fluffy, they actually mean a really soft fluffy cat. I mean most of the cats have hair so there are chances you might have won. Nobody could say anything till the results. :)
    Thanks for your encouragement...but of course I was actually thinking of angora type cats...you know, the long-haired types....since mine was a short-haired cat, I just figured it then was not what GGS was looking for.
  • edited 04.06.2017

this type of cat can be there but before that remove the dog house they both will fight 
    Maybe that is true for your white fluffy beautiful kitty, but my kitty and dog gets along like best pals!

• Woo Hoo! I have such a rat problem on my farm. Everytime candy or eggs get hid around the farm I am left searching for the last one or two for the rest of the day. With no luck, so I just know it is a darned ole rat.  Good Luck to all the folks that can draw, I'll be waiting 
    May the cutest cat submission win!  I expect that if this "cute" cat is a short-haired cat submission and GGS wants a fluffy one, they know how to fluff up a short-haired cat to be what they want!...They are creatively talented too!  o:)
  • Asia07Asia07 Posts: 2,493
    edited 09.06.2017
    Hello Big Farmers,

You've been waiting for such a long time that I'm certain you all are very excited about getting info on the final winner of the first part of our cat-competition. I'm really glad to present you the final cat (coming back from our beloved artists) ;)  

On behalf of our entire team I have to say that choosing the favorite cat wasn't easy. They were many interesting kitties but in the end we've decided to focus on 3 of your projects, we like most. These are our favorites (each of these projects already got rewarded with 10 000 gold), the winner got 50 000 on top! 

Cat by T.O.P (INT1)
    Cat by Morningdew (INT1)
    Cat by Yelladan (BR1) - red one in the middle

And the winner is... 

Congratulations T.O.P! You made it!  <3  and you've won 60 000 gold in total in the first round of our contest!

P.S. And this is how our Artists adapted the cat to the Big Farm style (right size, perspective, shading, eyes etc.):

Please expect the Facebook announcement as soon as we are ready with the .fla file to start the second round of the contest to bring this cat to life with tricks and animations! 

Meanwhile we would love to know your opinion, how do you like our new fluffy friend? We've already fell in love with this  cute kitty and hope that the dog won't be alone any longer ;)

[Edit to fix links to posts for top 3 | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.06.2017
    Congratulations to you, T.O.P.! <3   Looking forward to welcoming this kitty to it's new home. I'm sure my dog Cyber will get along just fine with the new arrival.  :)

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    LOVE the new cat -- looks GREAT-- congratulations TOP!
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    LOVE the new cat -- looks GREAT-- congratulations TOP!
    Thank you very much Damaria3..3.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Congratulations to you, T.O.P.! <3   Looking forward to welcoming this kitty to it's new home. I'm sure my dog Cyber will get along just fine with the new arrival.  :)

Thanks farmerjohn...I'm sure jelly bean will get along with cyber...:)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 12.06.2017
    Thanks farmerjohn...I'm sure jelly bean will get along with cyber...:)
    You're very welcome, T.O.P. :)  It just shows how creative our players can be. <3
    Can't wait to see what kind of things the devs will come up with for it to do! ;)

:D
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 09.06.2017
    Yes way to go  T.O.P (INT1) & congrats to Morningdew (INT1) and  Yelladan (BR1) on an awesome job :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

Gerelateerde afbeelding
    CONGRATULATIONS @T.O.P. (INT1) and @Yelladan (BR1) and @Morningdew (INT1)

and Good for you TOP!! 

Dieren Smileys Smileys en emoticons Smiley Kat
    My little white fluffy darling will be named: TOPcat!! 
  • Rita77 (BR1)Rita77 (BR1) BR1 Posts: 2,719
    Congratulations T.O.P !!!  :)

I really loved this cute kitty! <3

Now, I am curious to know the tricks that this wonderful cat will be able to do. 

I would like to see this pet as soon as possible on my farm, because I have been waiting for this moment for a long time  :p

it is like a dream!
  • Congrats to all the winners, great work!!  Very well done to you TOP, you must be proud that your little kitty will be brought to life in the game, that is awesome! yeahyeahyeah photo springengif

@Jiesta (NL1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykRZbOb1c5c

• well done T.O.P.  I'm sure jelly bean will be pleased to be in the game.also well done to Yelladan and Morningdew

This discussion has been closed.