Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

May 5th Champs.

Comments

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 05.05.2017
    server update incoming LOL

maybe it will actually be a quickie.....
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 05.05.2017
    A bug in maintenance timer? It was 15 minutes and now all of a sudden it is 1 hour till maintenance. Way too go GGS, update during the CC again and update button bugged.

Try to do an upgrade without new bugs. Or maybe do the upgrades when there is no event (you can plan 1 day of no events every week). Or just listen to the players who asked for no upgrades and fixing the bugs that are still in the game before doing upgrades again.

Removed unnecessary comment | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I don't understand GGS - it's almost 2pm in Germany, they couldn't have done this hours ago???
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    seriously, when you think about timing of server updates, they pretty almost always drop at the worst times, like it's planned

how many end of events have been ruined over the last six months?
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    I hope the fix also addresses the unusual lag we have been experiencing for the past few days. And not just the rep point counter/ranking. Priorities...
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 05.05.2017
    A bug in maintenance timer? It was 15 minutes and now all of a sudden it is 1 hour till maintenance. Way too go GGS, update during the CC again and update button bugged.

Try to do an upgrade without new bugs. Or maybe do the upgrades when there is no event (you can plan 1 day of no events every week). Or just listen to the players who asked for no upgrades and fixing the bugs that are still in the game before doing upgrades again.

Also isn't this the third time in a row the CC start was screwed up by maintenance?

Edited quote | Cuddly
    And again the timer added another 30 minutes to when update is happening, why not tell us in advance, i planted cabbage too last the downtime and now i can not play missions for points. WAY TOO GO
    PLEASE make up you mind about when to update server. I keep replanting special seeds to align with server maintenance, just to keep getting messages that you keep pushing out the maintenance.... I have wasted many spec seeds trying to work around your downtime. This is getting ridiculous.
  • US servers went down at 8:00 AM EDT
    mine didn't... says in an hour now
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 05.05.2017

Nicely put, i love it. We are forever told how good the devs are, and yes they are very good at their job. Then we are told about so many bugs ! so are the devs useless and should be unemployed ? or are the so called bugs not actually bugs at all but a way for ggs to test things or to dictate how the game is played ? I laugh how they'l say they had to do maintenance during the challenge because a lot of events coincide blah blah. Yet players said the co-op challenge was too much monthly, ggs decide to make it every 2 weeks. Look at the issue with village challenges starting automatically...in theory it is only like ggs making the co-op challenges every two week ! GGS give us co-op challenges more often YES so its likely they start the village challenges so that they are running more often .. YES !  o:)

Edited quote | Cuddly
  • They must be updating the BUGS.....they need them to use as an excuse to manipulate the game their way !

LOOK,,,  o:)  the right hand is waving at you, while the left hand is being ugly . >:) 

:'(   sad very sad
    YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, AGAIN THE TIMER IS GOING TO 1 HOUR INSTEAD OF 20 MINUTES.

How in the world can i plant and plan my fields and missions during this CC? Are we going to see another compensation for this screw up at the start of this CC?
  •  Are we going to see another compensation for this screw up at the start of this CC?
    Thanks, but no thanks. If the compensation will be 60 000 Medals then i do not want it. What a joke...
  • around 3,000 gold should cover it ;)
  • Another messed start to CC I see. Gosh this is the third in a row now.  
    Can we just have a normal CC for once at least?  Gosh these are the days I 
    don't want to be in a co op.  The compensation is pretty much a joke.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    I've started doing the same thing each update:
    I plant crops that take long (wheat, spec. cabbage) and come back in 3-4 hours, sometimes 6 hours. So far it's saved me from so much headache. Planning around the maintenance without knowing when it starts isn't worth it in my opinion.
    I wish all of you luck who are trying to do it, you are very patient.
    I've started doing the same thing each update:
    I plant crops that take long (wheat, spec. cabbage) and come back in 3-4 hours, sometimes 6 hours. So far it's saved me from so much headache. Planning around the maintenance without knowing when it starts isn't worth it in my opinion.
    I wish all of you luck who are trying to do it, you are very patient.

Sound advice, the warnings cant be trusted, in game or on the forum, as to when these updates will actually transpire.
  • edited 05.05.2017
    How easy it is just to leave your special seeds planted and WAIT until the maintenance is over to collect!!  Why would you collect/harvest them BEFORE maintenance is done?  I have never seen so many unhappy, dissatisfied, disgruntled and aggravated players of a game in my life!!  Is no one EVER happy or satisfied with anything GGS does?  I think the compensation package is great!  and if everyone was playing the game to its fullest potential, so would y'all..........I'm just sittin' here in the village makin' nails until maintenance time......all my fields are sittin' on go.......I have chickens, pigs, cows, all of'em sittin' on go ready for the Championship to start........it's really no biggie, and everyone should just calm down and let'em do what they need to do to fix things............geesh.......    :s      Jus' sayin'...........Oh yeah, I forgot......Don't they still make Candy Crush Saga, or somethin' else........I mean, if I was THAT unhappy, I think I would just play somethin' else.......Jus' sayin' ........again.........   o:)
    How easy it is just to leave your special seeds planted and WAIT until the maintenance is over to collect!!  Why would you collect/harvest them BEFORE maintenance is done?  I have never seen so many unhappy, dissatisfied, disgruntled and aggravated players of a game in my life!!  Is no one EVER happy or satisfied with anything GGS does?  I think the compensation package is great!  and if everyone was playing the game to its fullest potential, so would y'all..........I'm just sittin' here in the village makin' nails until maintenance time......all my fields are sittin' on go.......I have chickens, pigs, cows, all of'em sittin' on go ready for the Championship to start........it's really no biggie, and everyone should just calm down and let'em do what they need to do to fix things............geesh.......    :s      Jus' sayin'...........
    Leaving my farm idle for 1,5 hours now is not going to be good, especially with golden week. Fields need to be harvested and i need pigs and chickens for some huge amount market contracts. Maybe you can keep your farm idle for a while but i for sure am not one of them.
    How easy it is just to leave your special seeds planted and WAIT until the maintenance is over to collect!!  Why would you collect/harvest them BEFORE maintenance is done?  I have never seen so many unhappy, dissatisfied, disgruntled and aggravated players of a game in my life!!  Is no one EVER happy or satisfied with anything GGS does?  I think the compensation package is great!  and if everyone was playing the game to its fullest potential, so would y'all..........I'm just sittin' here in the village makin' nails until maintenance time......all my fields are sittin' on go.......I have chickens, pigs, cows, all of'em sittin' on go ready for the Championship to start........it's really no biggie, and everyone should just calm down and let'em do what they need to do to fix things............geesh.......    :s      Jus' sayin'...........Oh yeah, I forgot......Don't they still make Candy Crush Saga, or somethin' else........I mean, if I was THAT unhappy, I think I would just play somethin' else.......Jus' sayin' ........again.........   o:)
    maybe because fireworks were still running? ya think?!
  • lol.........okay    B)
  • How easy it is just to leave your special seeds planted and WAIT until the maintenance is over to collect!!  Why would you collect/harvest them BEFORE maintenance is done?  I have never seen so many unhappy, dissatisfied, disgruntled and aggravated players of a game in my life!!  Is no one EVER happy or satisfied with anything GGS does?  I think the compensation package is great!  and if everyone was playing the game to its fullest potential, so would y'all..........I'm just sittin' here in the village makin' nails until maintenance time......all my fields are sittin' on go.......I have chickens, pigs, cows, all of'em sittin' on go ready for the Championship to start........it's really no biggie, and everyone should just calm down and let'em do what they need to do to fix things............geesh.......    :s      Jus' sayin'...........Oh yeah, I forgot......Don't they still make Candy Crush Saga, or somethin' else........I mean, if I was THAT unhappy, I think I would just play somethin' else.......Jus' sayin' ........again.........   o:)
    I was patient, happy and satisfied (mainly) when they messed up the beginnings of the last two CC's. This is the third one, so my patience has come to an end. When i make a plan, i tend to make it work. Not good when someone or something keeps spoiling my plans. And the compensation...you find it great? Well good for you, i find it insulting.

You say "How easy it is just to leave ..." I dont have all day to sit here, watch and wait to see what will happen, to wait maintenance to be done and then to collect.

"Let them do what they need to do to fix things..." Ha ha ha....
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 05.05.2017
    I could care less about CC.  I got up early to harvest for Golden week during the booster, saw the maintenance timer so I rushed through harvesting.  Unfortunately, as I was hurrying to harvest I realized (too late)  that Tanuki had pranked my lambs lettuce.   :o   (Did I mention how much I hate pranks?).  Found him after the harvest. :(    Lucky me: Pranked again... Already in a hurry because of maintenance timer, so not too happy about the second prank... Found Tanuki again and got my reward. Planted all my fields... waited for maintenance and checked the timer: the countdown time has changed...wth?!  I give up
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • I hear you  MRG1 (US1)....LOL...they changed the timer on maintenance three times now,  but they caught me in the last minutes of a CC challenge.

I give them one thing....There is never a dull minute here  :p
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    I have never seen so many unhappy, dissatisfied, disgruntled and aggravated players of a game in my life!!  Is no one EVER happy or satisfied with anything GGS does?  

......Don't they still make Candy Crush Saga, or somethin' else........I mean, if I was THAT unhappy, I think I would just play somethin' else.......

So very, very true ... 
  • Robert81 (US1)Robert81 (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I have a teammate that has been waiting for beckoning cat and not showing up at omar. We have been keeping track of what she is getting. This thing is giving decos to players who dont have coin to buy and no decos to players who have coins to buy.
  • Robert81 (US1)Robert81 (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Let me re phrase the end of last post. Decos being offered to players that dont have coin to buy and no decos to players who do have coins to buy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file