Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Apr 25th - Japanese Golden Week! - Discussion

Comments

• woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 05.07.2017

Post edited by woodenskull (US1) on
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 156
    Am slightly confused by this line in Wascally's post:

"on 26th, 29th, 3rd, 4th & 5th there will be a double pellet drop booster (fireworks) active from 3am to 3pm CEST"

but the event is not starting until 3pm on the 26th.
    So the fireworks to enable the double dropping of pellets will end before the event begins on the 26th .... ?  :/ 
    debj @ en 1
  • Am slightly confused by this line in Wascally's post:

"on 26th, 29th, 3rd, 4th & 5th there will be a double pellet drop booster (fireworks) active from 3am to 3pm CEST"

but the event is not starting until 3pm on the 26th.
    So the fireworks to enable the double dropping of pellets will end before the event begins on the 26th .... ?  :/ 
    Maybe that's supposed to be the 27th at 3 a.m. ? As that seems to make more sense to me. 

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • new event which day start perfect day anyone know????????

zaid is my real name :p
  • When edge plant problem is fixed, warehouse does not need Lv12.
    If warehouse return to the previous level, we can upgrade and get village experience.
  • Hi   WascallyWabbit this new event start on 26 april 3pm cest this is right  time??????????

• I really would like to opt out of this event. I hate to be pranked and I don´t need any more deco´s.

vikingur1- @ nl 1

Coop Donia State
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    Hi,

I would like to know, is unlimited storage capacity ending when update is done?

That's what I have been lead to believe cityfarmari

• I really would like to opt out of this event. I hate to be pranked and I don´t need any more deco´s.

@vikingur1- (NL1)  We passed on the feedback about the St.Patrick's Day event, asking for the addition of a "Start" button, but those changes have not yet been made to the event, so, sorry,  it will not be possible to stop the pranking this time around. However, they do only happen every 5 hours & the Tanuki  should be easy to find this time & you could win yourself some gold. :)

@everyone - We are also informed that the final rankings will also still not show at the end of the event this time, so if you want to keep a screenshot of them, we would suggest that you take your picture as close as possible to the end of the event, before it actually finishes.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Hi,

I would like to know, is unlimited storage capacity ending when update is done?
    Yes it is. 
  • LordGamer101 (AU1)LordGamer101 (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 25.04.2017
    Share your thoughts on the new Update here!  :);)

o:) Questions, problems, thoughts etc. o:)
                                     photo 14936877661580_zps2mrgzymdgif  

• I really do NOT want to be pranked. Having a possiblity to win gold is NOT making it right for me.
    @vikingur1- (NL1) You are not alone & as I said we have told the team that the event needs a start button &  Mods from the other communities have asked for the same thing. I am just letting you know that it has not been done in time for this event - Sorry :(

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• tampoon (INT1)tampoon (INT1) Posts: 197
    edited 25.04.2017

Does launching a new event imply that the last event (Easter Eggs) has been totally forgotten?

What happen to the wrongly-calculated ending time at INT! and the missing decoration?

tampoon @ WWW 1 :) 
  • Fireworks

3:00 am to 3 pm CEST.

9:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) - 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)

Overnight?

Farmer Jo Jo @ us 1
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    I totally agree with all above messages. I also dont understand WHY not FIX all the bugs, and lag in the game.  It is as if you do not LISTEN to us. We are the ones who actually keep you all in a job. We are very important to you,. So for once make US happy. FIX THE BUGS AND LAG IN THE GAME. ITS DRIVING ME INSANE. I am the only one in my home that plays the game I only have 1 computer so that answers more than 1 person on. So AGAIN PLEASE, PLEASE Fix our requests
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 25.04.2017

Another event with pranks regardless of all the protests and GGS promises to cooperate with players

now we should waste time at the table with the DEVs, and engage in civilized discussions about the pros and cons and rationale etc etc  LOL  

forget it.... 

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • thanks for this event and try to make more new event but please skin available :)

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,386
    Yes, I know it is in the Good Book, but it is not used there in the way it was posted here in this forum section.

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 25.04.2017

I really do NOT want to be pranked. Having a possiblity to win gold is NOT making it right for me.
    @vikingur1- (NL1) You are not alone & as I said we have told the team that the event needs a start button &  Mods from the other communities have asked for the same thing. I am just letting you know that it has not been done in time for this event - Sorry :(

@WascallyWabbit

Hi Wabbit, 2 question pls.

Does your answer mean that GGS is working on a start button or just that they received the complaints and the suggestion to add a button ?

Is there another continuous flash sale attached to the event ?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,512
    Please don't forget our requests to end back-to-back pranking.  Some have had 9 or more, with no gold at the end of the rainbow.  Thanks! :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    What is the dimension of Japanese deco?
    5x5 or greater?
    It says, u can get a max. of 119 happiness
    So I think, usual 5x5, right?
Sign In to comment.