Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Apr 25th - Japanese Golden Week! - Discussion

Comments

• Wow....there is just a certain level of shock at how BADLY GGS listens to their players. When we say bugs, what exactly are you reading? CAN you read? Come on, I'm not foolish enough to believe you guys are ignorant to the level of bugs we've been having. I actually can barely believe you'd be this indifferent.

Just a quick question.....do YOU think it's smart to force bugged updates, NOT fix them, and add some more? smh....
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    I have no problems with "D" word used this way at all but I appreciate you two guys speaking your mind openly instead of just sneakily flagging the post. I think this forum in general is a bit over sensitive in a wrong way. I personaly find behaviour of BF team and numerous moral issues of the game hugely more offensive then "D" word.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    When I first heard of the Leprechaun pranks, I didn't like the idea. And I certainly don't like the Naughty & Nice boys having pranks to sell.  It's not something I would ever do to another player.  But when I got my first leprechaun prank, I changed my mind and kind of wished the pranks occurred more often - because each one gave me a chance to win some pretty good prizes.  Now, the couple of times I had 6 back-to-back pranks were pretty frustrating, but not all that bad.  And for ONE building to have its production reduced?  Just not that big of an annoyance to be concerned with.  Part of what made the pranks okay was that the Leprechauns were pretty easy to find.  If they do the Japanese event the same way, I'll be glad to have this new addition to events.
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 05.07.2017

Post edited by woodenskull (US1) on
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 12.05.2017
    I am going to write this is capital letters, maybe you mods will pass it on so it will get true to the GGS employees.

FIX THE BUGS FIRST, FIX THE LAGS, DOWNTIME'S AND LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS FIRST BEFORE ADDING NEW EVENTS AND THEREFORE MORE BUGS INTO THIS GAME. 
    You said it Pinjo!  
    Bugs, lagging, logging in problems FIX THEM!!!!
    No more new things before old things works perfectly!
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Am slightly confused by this line in Wascally's post:

"on 26th, 29th, 3rd, 4th & 5th there will be a double pellet drop booster (fireworks) active from 3am to 3pm CEST"

but the event is not starting until 3pm on the 26th.
    So the fireworks to enable the double dropping of pellets will end before the event begins on the 26th .... ? 
    :/ 
  • Am slightly confused by this line in Wascally's post:

"on 26th, 29th, 3rd, 4th & 5th there will be a double pellet drop booster (fireworks) active from 3am to 3pm CEST"

So the fireworks to enable the double dropping of pellets will end before the event begins on the 26th .... ?  :/ 
    Maybe that's supposed to be the 27th at 3 a.m. ? As that seems to make more sense to me. 
  • new event which day start perfect day anyone know????????
  • When edge plant problem is fixed, warehouse does not need Lv12.
    If warehouse return to the previous level, we can upgrade and get village experience.
  • Hi   WascallyWabbit this new event start on 26 april 3pm cest this is right  time??????????
  • question for the MODs

Will they be leaving the unlimited storage active for this new event? The event is dependent on our crop harvest and if we can't harvest our crops due to the bug then we can't do the event.
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  As far as we know the unlimited storage was done, because they were not able to fix the harvesting bug in time for the CC & the weekend & it would be removed in the update when the bug fix was added.
    Speaking of barn storage...one thing GGS will HAVE to do (no, this is not a "suggestion", this is really something they will have to do if they expect to keep any respect from the Players...) is give us plenty of warning time when they ARE gonna reinstate the barn storage limit.  Here's why---this way, we can stop producing items that we know are already over the storage limit.  If we are not producing those items, we will not have to immediately sell them to get back into storage range, but will be able to get rid of them at our leisure, knowing that we can't make any more until we're back in range.  The LAST thing I will want to do is have to dump 1000's of baked goods just because I was in the middle of making another batch and GGS decided to limit storage again!!  I want that overage to last until I want to use it!!

@AndyGriffith (US1)  Unless it changes, the plan was to remove the unlimited storage with the update, which was said on the banner when the storage limits were removed.
    When I first heard of the Leprechaun pranks, I didn't like the idea. And I certainly don't like the Naughty & Nice boys having pranks to sell.  It's not something I would ever do to another player.  But when I got my first leprechaun prank, I changed my mind and kind of wished the pranks occurred more often - because each one gave me a chance to win some pretty good prizes.  Now, the couple of times I had 6 back-to-back pranks were pretty frustrating, but not all that bad.  And for ONE building to have its production reduced?  Just not that big of an annoyance to be concerned with.  Part of what made the pranks okay was that the Leprechauns were pretty easy to find.  If they do the Japanese event the same way, I'll be glad to have this new addition to events.
    @buddy194 (US1)  We have been assured that the Tanuki with his bright red hat, will be easier to find than the Leprechauns. :)
    Am slightly confused by this line in Wascally's post:

So the fireworks to enable the double dropping of pellets will end before the event begins on the 26th .... ?  :/ 
    @debj (GB1)  My bad, the start time should have said 3am not 3pm, I have fixed it, sorry about that, :/

We are not sure why the 26th is on that list, as it already says the booster will be running from the start at 3am - 3pm, which is the 26th. We did question if it should be a different date, but were told that is how it should be, so you are not the only one that is confused. :) 
  • I really would like to opt out of this event. I hate to be pranked and I don´t need any more deco´s.

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Hi,

I would like to know, is unlimited storage capacity ending when update is done?

That's what I have been lead to believe cityfarmari

• I really would like to opt out of this event. I hate to be pranked and I don´t need any more deco´s.

@vikingur1- (NL1)  We passed on the feedback about the St.Patrick's Day event, asking for the addition of a "Start" button, but those changes have not yet been made to the event, so, sorry,  it will not be possible to stop the pranking this time around. However, they do only happen every 5 hours & the Tanuki  should be easy to find this time & you could win yourself some gold. :)

@everyone - We are also informed that the final rankings will also still not show at the end of the event this time, so if you want to keep a screenshot of them, we would suggest that you take your picture as close as possible to the end of the event, before it actually finishes.
  • vikingur1- (NL1)vikingur1- (NL1) Posts: 149
    edited 25.04.2017
    I really would like to opt out of this event. I hate to be pranked and I don´t need any more deco´s.

@vikingur1- (NL1)  We passed on the feedback about the St.Patrick's Day event, asking for the addition of a "Start" button, but those changes have not yet been made to the event, so, sorry,  it will not be possible to stop the pranking this time around. However, they do only happen every 5 hours & the Tanuki  should be easy to find this time & you could win yourself some gold. :)

@everyone - We are also informed that the final rankings will also still not show at the end of the event this time, so if you want to keep a screenshot of them, we would suggest that you take your picture as close as possible to the end of the event, before it actually finishes.

I really do NOT want to be pranked. Having a possiblity to win gold is NOT making it right for me.
  • Hi,

I would like to know, is unlimited storage capacity ending when update is done?
    Yes it is. 
  • LordGamer101 (AU1)LordGamer101 (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 25.04.2017
    Share your thoughts on the new Update here!  :);)

o:) Questions, problems, thoughts etc. o:)

• I really do NOT want to be pranked. Having a possiblity to win gold is NOT making it right for me.
    @vikingur1- (NL1) You are not alone & as I said we have told the team that the event needs a start button &  Mods from the other communities have asked for the same thing. I am just letting you know that it has not been done in time for this event - Sorry :(
  • tampoon (INT1)tampoon (INT1) Posts: 197
    edited 25.04.2017

Does launching a new event imply that the last event (Easter Eggs) has been totally forgotten?

What happen to the wrongly-calculated ending time at INT! and the missing decoration?

• can't wait - i am looking forward to the new event!

I love the prankster - gives a new twist to the game - and getting the rewards.

thank you for keeping things fun and exciting and all your hard work!
  • Fireworks

3:00 am to 3 pm CEST.

9:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) - 9:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)

Overnight?

• Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    I totally agree with all above messages. I also dont understand WHY not FIX all the bugs, and lag in the game.  It is as if you do not LISTEN to us. We are the ones who actually keep you all in a job. We are very important to you,. So for once make US happy. FIX THE BUGS AND LAG IN THE GAME. ITS DRIVING ME INSANE. I am the only one in my home that plays the game I only have 1 computer so that answers more than 1 person on. So AGAIN PLEASE, PLEASE Fix our requests
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 25.04.2017

Another event with pranks regardless of all the protests and GGS promises to cooperate with players

now we should waste time at the table with the DEVs, and engage in civilized discussions about the pros and cons and rationale etc etc  LOL  

forget it.... 

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    can't wait - i am looking forward to the new event!

I love the prankster - gives a new twist to the game - and getting the rewards.

thank you for keeping things fun and exciting and all your hard work!

me too, I enjoyed the last one too
  • thanks for this event and try to make more new event but please skin available :)
  • dchen1 and FarmerCli   if using the word damn is offensive to you both , do NOT read the good book  it's in there all over the place . and you need to get off the internet sell your computer  stick rags in your ears   OMG  people like you make the world a sicker place to live in .  
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 25.04.2017

I really do NOT want to be pranked. Having a possiblity to win gold is NOT making it right for me.
    @vikingur1- (NL1) You are not alone & as I said we have told the team that the event needs a start button &  Mods from the other communities have asked for the same thing. I am just letting you know that it has not been done in time for this event - Sorry :(

@WascallyWabbit

Hi Wabbit, 2 question pls.

Does your answer mean that GGS is working on a start button or just that they received the complaints and the suggestion to add a button ?

Is there another continuous flash sale attached to the event ?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Please don't forget our requests to end back-to-back pranking.  Some have had 9 or more, with no gold at the end of the rainbow.  Thanks! :)
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    What is the dimension of Japanese deco?
    5x5 or greater?
    It says, u can get a max. of 119 happiness
    So I think, usual 5x5, right?
Sign In to comment.