Important News about CC
DO NOT TELL YOUR PASSWORD!

Petition: No More Updates

PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) Posts: 1,853
Last few updates were terrible, therefore i am forced to start a petition thread that we do not want updates anymore, fix the  bugs, log in issues and terrible lag issues first before implementing new things.

I surely hope that players agree with it and will sign this petition, they might listen to us all if we are with many.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit on
MAKING IT MY PERSONAL VENDETTA TO GET THESE LAGS AND BUGS OUT OF THE GAME
Please reply to this thread if you agree
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/150625/petition-no-more-updates

Disappointment, Liar, Bug Hunter & Bratwurst 
Retired Moderator

Comments

• PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) Posts: 129US1
    I have to agree, I always lose something during an update and it never gets replaced.Always without fail.It errors out or instantly knocks me out of the game and I lose moeny crops boats whatever I happen to be doing. The lagging the bugs and I agree reporting goes into thin air.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) Posts: 239
    edited 23.04.2017

People also doesent go to forum becouse they doesent anderstend enought english or other oficial language.

We had a lot of players who doesent speak at all.

I ve seen that on our server we gone from 65000 players in sumer, to 45000 in winter and now to 31000.

Players dont anderstand eny more. I our coop they seed what is this, we dont anderstend what is going on.

They  then just stop to play.

Beside that I like a chalenge but not that GGS is now mocking of us. With new willage ligue small cops get even les then vith CC. To much of hard work for nothing . It is no more fun just hard work.

If they wont money they shold hold promesed. I was one job and i buy some gold becouse of lester, thet i could buy tovers . Ti was told that lester wil come in max 3 months, or something like that (latin), but I got It 1 time but he left without offer.

I bought gold besouse after 6 months i discover that a could bought gold With telefon, and it was not expensive. Befor they just make an offer but one price (who wont to bought a cat in the sac?). And I stil have all my gold, stupid and wayting for lester.

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 5,507US1
    They need to fix some very old bugs first.  Even seemingly minor ones may not be important to them, but they certainly help the players.  It's obvious that the devs don't play the games very much -- but then, where would they find the time?  

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• We have been asking for this forever. I will add my name to the petition, but doubt it makes any difference.

•  GGS never implements anything without a few bugs. I can live with a few bugs. But then they should FIX THOSE BUGS before attempting another update.(But they never do). 
    • They have a test server where most bugs are identified to be fixed before going live. They should FIX THE TEST SERVER BUGS before implementing the update on live servers. (But they never do). 
    • They should do all updates while they have staff available to deal with the fallout (bugs, crashes, etc.). Instead they do updates then leave for the night or weekend, leaving us in limbo.
    • Communication is not GGS's strong suit. Major changes and updates need to be explained in-game. Not everyone goes to the forum on a regular basis, and those that come on infrequently to ask questions often get snippy responses from forum 'experts' telling them that they should have read the forum for information.
    They never seem to learn from their mistakes: remember the Flower farm update? Major change that had people without access to their farm and losing decorations. Still haven't fixed layout mode. Fishing issues still on-going. Error messages while harvesting and building, etc. have been ongoing for months.

GGS: We just want to play your game. Make it playable!

I second that
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • edited 23.04.2017
    I remember when this game was nice and relaxing, now there adding all this stuff, (temporary farm that getting shut down all the time ,Oleg fisher, same events over and over that are getting boring , the new coop thing, etc.)   the game is getting ruined and it's causing all of these bugs.

I still like the game but I want them to get rid of the unessary events that they have been doing for a while and no one wants to do anymore, and for the game to be like how it used to be, nice and relaxing where you could have spent hours (like how I used to) playing the game if you wanted to do something relaxing.

The only thing that I have been wanting for a while is a barn cat. I'm hoping that once they pick out one, that it will be like the dog, nice and relaxing and that it won't be too crazy.
    Post edited by Flyingspacecat (US1) on
  • I'm with you all. But I do love the NO Caps On the  Barns. They should have done that years ago.:) Sabee6
     :|Have a sweet day! 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 5,507US1
    I'm with you all. But I do love the NO Caps On the  Barns. They should have done that years ago.:) Sabee6
    That's going away with the next hot fix, unfortunately. :(

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) Posts: 1,246US1
    I'm hoping the next hot fix will be done after cc is finished so there is no lost time during cc and shortcut to village returns.
    whiziwig @ us 1
  • Signed. I'm also tired of the issues.
  • So 24 likes on the first post asking for less updates, but i am afraid no one is listening at GGS, haven't see the real employees in weeks on our little forum. They came here 1 at a time, we welcomed them to this community but it appears they are gone for ever.

Maybe they snuck on Yarnacle's raft and fell of the raft in that heavy storm he is always going through?
    MAKING IT MY PERSONAL VENDETTA TO GET THESE LAGS AND BUGS OUT OF THE GAME
    Please reply to this thread if you agree
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/150625/petition-no-more-updates

Disappointment, Liar, Bug Hunter & Bratwurst 
    Retired Moderator

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) Posts: 994US1
    I do not want the developers to completely stop working on new content.  
    The developers need to try to fix bugs and balance the numbers before new content is added.  

Downtimes should be shorter and less frequent because testing and changing code can be done on a separate server.  When it is ready, the official changes can be put on the main server all at once.  

edited 15.05.2017
    I'm with you all. But I do love the NO Caps On the  Barns. They should have done that years ago.:) Sabee6
    Suggestion:
    An event that last for around 2-3 days where a storage company offers players extra space(x2-x4) or even unlimited space and happens around once every 1 or 2 months.  
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,358US1
    The developers need to try to fix bugs and balance the numbers before new content is added.  

Downtimes should be shorter and less frequent because testing and changing code can be done on a separate server.  When it is ready, the official changes can be put on the main server all at once.  

That is what we all thought when they introduced a test server. But instead of using the test server to fix bugs, they just, ignore our feedback and bring known bugs to the live game. 

I DO want the developers to completely stop working on new content until bugs are resolved.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• @PINJO1986 (NL1) Totally agree.  We have been begging them to fix the bugs before rolling out new ones (read "bugs), but the higher ups, who no doubt give the marching orders, do not listen.  This recklessness may be caused by a negative financial situation.  If they would only realize that if they could inspire trust by doing things the proper way, orderly, thoughtfully, and with care, more people might be willing to open their wallets.  Win Win!

Totally 100% agree with this thread!!! I, for one, am signing this petition - if it would help i'd do a JOHN HANCOCK!!! LOL  so that they would see it! heeheehee
    Tiggergirl77 @ us 1
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) Posts: 878AU1
    I too agree with EVERYTHING mentioned in all the above posts!

I really don't know quite what to say.  GGS (I believe) is becoming a JOKE!!!  (In regards to BF anyway; I don't play any other GGS games)

I want to thank @PINJO1986 (NL1) for starting this page & making it his goal fix the game!!!  
    :)   <3

"MAKING IT MY PERSONAL VENDETTA TO GET THESE LAGS AND BUGS OUT OF THE GAME"

Thankyou to everyone else who have posted on this page.  I will try to get as many people to comment as I can.

PINJO1986 (NL1) said:
    Last few updates were terrible, therefore i am forced to start a petition thread that we do not want updates anymore, fix the  bugs, log in issues and terrible lag issues first before implementing new things. 
    I surely hope that players agree with it and will sign this petition, they might listen to us all if we are with many. 
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes, & @Rowdy Rac   I too agree with the above comments, that there must be NO more added features, updates, upgrades & that instead ALL at GGS need to work on the MANY BUGS, LAG & removing all the useless & unwanted new features!!!    Could YOU PLEASE tell GGS that the above is what they MUST work on!!!

Thankyou, ;)

Can GGS be trusted?   -They have been doing much better of late, but still no gold lock!  Which was promised for us last year.

That is what we all thought when they introduced a test server. But instead of using the test server to fix bugs, they just, ignore our feedback and bring known bugs to the live game. 

I DO want the developers to completely stop working on new content until bugs are resolved.
    I mean not to work on new content until bugs are resolved, does not mean to stop all updates.  

Why no content such as events after all bugs and balancing issues are resolved?
This discussion has been closed.