Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Petition: No More Updates

PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
edited 15.05.2017 in Archive (Read only)
Last few updates were terrible, therefore i am forced to start a petition thread that we do not want updates anymore, fix the  bugs, log in issues and terrible lag issues first before implementing new things.

I surely hope that players agree with it and will sign this petition, they might listen to us all if we are with many.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I totally agree with you..  GGS needs to fix what is already brokken before adding more content that is just as brokken and overloads their servers with more errors.  I can not remember a single day in the past 3 months that i have not gotten an error message while harvesting..    We deserve better. 
  • yes I agree with you, game is getting a joke
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 13.04.2017
    We have been asking for this forever. I will add my name to the petition, but doubt it makes any difference.

•  GGS never implements anything without a few bugs. I can live with a few bugs. But then they should FIX THOSE BUGS before attempting another update.(But they never do). 
    • They have a test server where most bugs are identified to be fixed before going live. They should FIX THE TEST SERVER BUGS before implementing the update on live servers. (But they never do). 
    • They should do all updates while they have staff available to deal with the fallout (bugs, crashes, etc.). Instead they do updates then leave for the night or weekend, leaving us in limbo.
    • Communication is not GGS's strong suit. Major changes and updates need to be explained in-game. Not everyone goes to the forum on a regular basis, and those that come on infrequently to ask questions often get snippy responses from forum 'experts' telling them that they should have read the forum for information.
    They never seem to learn from their mistakes: remember the Flower farm update? Major change that had people without access to their farm and losing decorations. Still haven't fixed layout mode. Fishing issues still on-going. Error messages while harvesting and building, etc. have been ongoing for months.

GGS: We just want to play your game. Make it playable!
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555

The game was fun.

And as crazybigfarm said in another thread, it is turning into something else, more like a war game with all of the competitiveness. I was enjoying a nice, relaxing farm game with a coop I feel like is family at this point. The changes in the past several months have only annoyed me every step of the way. While some of the ideas are great, implementation hasn't been great (too buggy) and to update while several events are running is lame.

Now, as we wait out your bugginess while you fix the servers, our event clocks run out and eggs are becoming rancid, just like this game. I don't want to log in every day and feel like I have to play 24 hours just to make sure every thing is accomplished for the day. I want the old big farm back.

Time to research other games, to find one that is as good as this used to be! Hope I find one, inbox me with suggestions if anyone knows a good one.

(ps: if you cant tell, I am really mad, not just at server downtime, but all this extra crap I have to do every day. there was enough to do!)

• Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    100% correct pinjo and the worse part of it that at GGS introduce a huge thing

1 While the easter egg event is running.
     2 A temporary farm is running.
    3 Just before easter,so no support untill tuesdaymorning after 9 O,clock CET.
    4 As from the testserver this coop village part is WAY of running without Problems. 

They never learn at GGS or are the most players the problems forgotten during somany holiday weekends. 

And btw for those recompansation i am not waiting. Dopes the player wich play the temporary farm on the servers who were down Wednesday also a Compensation

Less is more. Specialy in this game. The less you put the less will go wrong.  >:)>:)>:)

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @PINJO1986 (NL1) Totally agree.  We have been begging them to fix the bugs before rolling out new ones (read "bugs), but the higher ups, who no doubt give the marching orders, do not listen.  This recklessness may be caused by a negative financial situation.  If they would only realize that if they could inspire trust by doing things the proper way, orderly, thoughtfully, and with care, more people might be willing to open their wallets.  Win Win!
    Agree @artful (US1)  
    They are in such a hurry to get $ale$ they neglect Quality. How much in sales did they lose yesterday? How many more will they lose because of yesterday? 
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    I have to agree, I always lose something during an update and it never gets replaced.Always without fail.It errors out or instantly knocks me out of the game and I lose moeny crops boats whatever I happen to be doing. The lagging the bugs and I agree reporting goes into thin air.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 16.04.2017
    I really don't understand the mind set of GGS when we tell them about the field stuck bug on the test server and then they implement it on the live server with the bug still fully intact. I can only assume they have a very hard-nosed boss who will demand that something go live by a certain time regardless of any reality. Perhaps they thought they were doing us a favour by giving us all these new things to play with for Easter holidays. Makes sense if they had removed the bugs we had already told them about. What is the point of having a test server if they don't bother implement the fixes we have told them need to be done?
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 23.04.2017

People also doesent go to forum becouse they doesent anderstend enought english or other oficial language.

We had a lot of players who doesent speak at all.

I ve seen that on our server we gone from 65000 players in sumer, to 45000 in winter and now to 31000.

Players dont anderstand eny more. I our coop they seed what is this, we dont anderstend what is going on.

They  then just stop to play.

Beside that I like a chalenge but not that GGS is now mocking of us. With new willage ligue small cops get even les then vith CC. To much of hard work for nothing . It is no more fun just hard work.

If they wont money they shold hold promesed. I was one job and i buy some gold becouse of lester, thet i could buy tovers . Ti was told that lester wil come in max 3 months, or something like that (latin), but I got It 1 time but he left without offer.

I bought gold besouse after 6 months i discover that a could bought gold With telefon, and it was not expensive. Befor they just make an offer but one price (who wont to bought a cat in the sac?). And I stil have all my gold, stupid and wayting for lester.

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • We can't stop the updates, but

stop them before you all go on holiday *explicit swearwords*
    They need to fix some very old bugs first.  Even seemingly minor ones may not be important to them, but they certainly help the players.  It's obvious that the devs don't play the games very much -- but then, where would they find the time?  
    Love how someone has gone and LOL'd most of these comments. I guess that person really wants more bug-filled game content.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    We have been asking for this forever. I will add my name to the petition, but doubt it makes any difference.

•  GGS never implements anything without a few bugs. I can live with a few bugs. But then they should FIX THOSE BUGS before attempting another update.(But they never do). 
    • They have a test server where most bugs are identified to be fixed before going live. They should FIX THE TEST SERVER BUGS before implementing the update on live servers. (But they never do). 
    • They should do all updates while they have staff available to deal with the fallout (bugs, crashes, etc.). Instead they do updates then leave for the night or weekend, leaving us in limbo.
    • Communication is not GGS's strong suit. Major changes and updates need to be explained in-game. Not everyone goes to the forum on a regular basis, and those that come on infrequently to ask questions often get snippy responses from forum 'experts' telling them that they should have read the forum for information.
    They never seem to learn from their mistakes: remember the Flower farm update? Major change that had people without access to their farm and losing decorations. Still haven't fixed layout mode. Fishing issues still on-going. Error messages while harvesting and building, etc. have been ongoing for months.

GGS: We just want to play your game. Make it playable!

I second that
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Owh and yet another bug that hasn't been fixed 2 weeks ago regarding the CC. And there are still yet so many bugs that have not been said on forums because we all know they are not eager to fix them. I am questioning the programmers at this points, it looks like they are way in over there heads.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
  • I agree!
    Way to much and too competitive now.. please stop before the game is totally ruined.

• Flyingspacecat (US1)Flyingspacecat (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    edited 23.04.2017
    I remember when this game was nice and relaxing, now there adding all this stuff, (temporary farm that getting shut down all the time ,Oleg fisher, same events over and over that are getting boring , the new coop thing, etc.)   the game is getting ruined and it's causing all of these bugs.

I still like the game but I want them to get rid of the unessary events that they have been doing for a while and no one wants to do anymore, and for the game to be like how it used to be, nice and relaxing where you could have spent hours (like how I used to) playing the game if you wanted to do something relaxing.

The only thing that I have been wanting for a while is a barn cat. I'm hoping that once they pick out one, that it will be like the dog, nice and relaxing and that it won't be too crazy.
    Post edited by Flyingspacecat (US1) on
  • Sabee6 (US1)Sabee6 (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    I'm with you all. But I do love the NO Caps On the  Barns. They should have done that years ago.:) Sabee6
    I'm with you all. But I do love the NO Caps On the  Barns. They should have done that years ago.:) Sabee6
    That's going away with the next hot fix, unfortunately. :(
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    I'm hoping the next hot fix will be done after cc is finished so there is no lost time during cc and shortcut to village returns.
  • Signed. I'm also tired of the issues.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    So 24 likes on the first post asking for less updates, but i am afraid no one is listening at GGS, haven't see the real employees in weeks on our little forum. They came here 1 at a time, we welcomed them to this community but it appears they are gone for ever.

Maybe they snuck on Yarnacle's raft and fell of the raft in that heavy storm he is always going through?
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I do not want the developers to completely stop working on new content.  
    The developers need to try to fix bugs and balance the numbers before new content is added.  

Downtimes should be shorter and less frequent because testing and changing code can be done on a separate server.  When it is ready, the official changes can be put on the main server all at once.  

edited 15.05.2017
    Suggestion:
    An event that last for around 2-3 days where a storage company offers players extra space(x2-x4) or even unlimited space and happens around once every 1 or 2 months.  
    The developers need to try to fix bugs and balance the numbers before new content is added.  

Downtimes should be shorter and less frequent because testing and changing code can be done on a separate server.  When it is ready, the official changes can be put on the main server all at once.  

That is what we all thought when they introduced a test server. But instead of using the test server to fix bugs, they just, ignore our feedback and bring known bugs to the live game. 

I DO want the developers to completely stop working on new content until bugs are resolved.
  • @PINJO1986 (NL1) Totally agree.  We have been begging them to fix the bugs before rolling out new ones (read "bugs), but the higher ups, who no doubt give the marching orders, do not listen.  This recklessness may be caused by a negative financial situation.  If they would only realize that if they could inspire trust by doing things the proper way, orderly, thoughtfully, and with care, more people might be willing to open their wallets.  Win Win!

Totally 100% agree with this thread!!! I, for one, am signing this petition - if it would help i'd do a JOHN HANCOCK!!! LOL  so that they would see it! heeheehee
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    I too agree with EVERYTHING mentioned in all the above posts!

I really don't know quite what to say.  GGS (I believe) is becoming a JOKE!!!  (In regards to BF anyway; I don't play any other GGS games)

I want to thank @PINJO1986 (NL1) for starting this page & making it his goal fix the game!!!  
    :)   <3

"MAKING IT MY PERSONAL VENDETTA TO GET THESE LAGS AND BUGS OUT OF THE GAME"

Thankyou to everyone else who have posted on this page.  I will try to get as many people to comment as I can.

PINJO1986 (NL1) said:
    Last few updates were terrible, therefore i am forced to start a petition thread that we do not want updates anymore, fix the  bugs, log in issues and terrible lag issues first before implementing new things. 
    I surely hope that players agree with it and will sign this petition, they might listen to us all if we are with many. 
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes, & @Rowdy Rac   I too agree with the above comments, that there must be NO more added features, updates, upgrades & that instead ALL at GGS need to work on the MANY BUGS, LAG & removing all the useless & unwanted new features!!!    Could YOU PLEASE tell GGS that the above is what they MUST work on!!!

Thankyou, ;)

That is what we all thought when they introduced a test server. But instead of using the test server to fix bugs, they just, ignore our feedback and bring known bugs to the live game. 

I DO want the developers to completely stop working on new content until bugs are resolved.
    I mean not to work on new content until bugs are resolved, does not mean to stop all updates.  
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879

I mean not to work on new content until bugs are resolved, does not mean to stop all updates.  
    IMO they SHOULD stop working on ANY new content, & JUST work on getting the LAG & BUGS out of the game.  And then when all the bugs, lags & everything else is out. NO NEW CONTENT!!!

Yes, little changes, BUT 
    this is a farming game, WE DON"T WANT WHOLE NEW IDEAS & CONCEPTS!!!
    (I realize I'm getting off topic to what this page is about) I would really like to see the Village league scraped! Also everything to do with the  "Adventures Boat" (Yarnacle) has to GO. The Co-op Village needs to be changed, made into a relaxing project that all members build & upgrade together, with no competition.

So, I would take it a step further than @MRG1 (US1) & say "No more updates, features, new concepts, etc. ever for BF"

Why no content such as events after all bugs and balancing issues are resolved?
This discussion has been closed.