Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Easter ?

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    The eggs are indeed a tiny bit bigger than last years, and much harder to find. But I love that challenge and have been so lucky to find them all but 2.

What worries me more is that I have to collect 23.000 points to obtain the "little silent lamb" deco and for the first time I am not convinced I will get this deco! I only farm/play this game a few hours per day, so collecting 23.000 points in 10 days seems impossible  :p
  • Me too,cant find the last egg in the village. Let me know if it changes for you.
  • Whoever was put in charge of hiding the eggs has a diabolical warped sense of humour.  It makes me want to quit the game altogether.  I just find the easy ones now and forget about the rest.  Spending 2 hours trying to find eggs for a decoration is not my idea of fun. Waldo is easier to find.
  • nope dident found last one there on 2 acc idk why well checked everything nothing around gona sleep now guess im stay with 34/35 today
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 11.04.2017
    ops found one on 1 acc on side off park north west of dock pond
    and other acc was inside cart north of npc parking hehe
    nice now i can fall asleep whithout thinking about missing eggs but gona have dream or maybe nightmare about hidden eggs
  • good for you. 1 egg lost for me today,Oh well.
  • Flower Farm, right side above greenhouse.  Blue egg in between tree and rock.

• Flower Farm:  

• Thank you @SandraFarmGirl (US1), appreciate your posts. 
  • LanaViolet (US1)LanaViolet (US1) Posts: 166
    edited 12.04.2017
    Thanks Sandra!  One more to go on FF

There was a blue egg between the rock and tree but the other one isnt in any of the other places shown. I wonder if sometimes not all the eggs load.

stumped on FF and GF right now. Has anyone else had better luck today? lol

Edited to combine posts
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • done with 1 acc missing one in GF in other acc
  • LanaViolet, as to your comment re " sometimes not all the eggs load "... with these search and find, I do think that sometimes after you've cleared your cache, it does seem like perhaps, maybe a few more eggs or the search and find items show up.   Weird with the picture I copied/pasted with the two eggs above in the bushes, I didn't see the blue egg until I had copied it in the Paint feature in Windows.   Sometimes your mind is just not specifically looking for, say, blue eggs unless you focus on that.

I'm still missing one on Gourmet Farm and two in the Coop village..... will keep looking.
  • Co Op Village, magnified 175%

• wow amazing found last one it was blue egg on yellow tree near cross road to airport mixed with water was visible but hard
  • CoOp Village, magnified 175%

• Gourmet Farm,  and thanks to Crazy Big Farm link with Easter map, wouldn't have found this one without it.

• Ok 150% and  200%
    I giv up
    How am I supposed to get a Lamb if I am spending 2 hpurs looking for eggs

• I agree 100% with everyone above.  I used to look forward to the hunt events, but when I have to use 500% magnification and spend 2 hours finding them it has become a chore that I don't want to do.  And I hate looking for them on the cooperative village, that is where they seem to be the hardest that takes the most time for me to find.    I have great eyesight but green eggs camouflaged in green trees is not right.   I refuse to spend gold to find them, and have finished with eyestrain.  This makes me feel for the elder members that don't have the best eyesight anymore.   It would be nice it the amount of eggs to hunt would be even between the farms too.  If the next hunt makes me take the same amount of tme, I won't participate in it not even for a cute deco.

• Gourmet Farm,  and thanks to Crazy Big Farm link with Easter map, wouldn't have found this one without it.

• Flower Farm,  note:  CrazyBigFarm maps has this one, but it's really hard to see.

• Village:   magnified 175%, definitely wouldn't have seen this one without CrazyBigFarm map.

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Thanks to some Seaweed Humas and Sunflower seeds that I got in My seed inventory and field section somehow, I was able to finish the Lamb part of the event, now I can rest easy and just finish the egg hunt part of it, I am so happy bout that, :)
  • Idk why but im still 207/350. I didnt miss that many eggs. Anyone else having this problem?
    edited 14.04.2017
    Idk why but im still 207/350. I didnt miss that many eggs. Anyone else having this problem?

That is Odd, I am 244/350 , so no clue why yours says that, sorry, I did end up doing the hunt 2 times yesterday, maybe you missed one of the 2 times? I do not know for sure if that was the case.
  • I only remembered missing one during the update when all servers were down and I was at work. Missed that day's hunt and did the next day,so this doesnt make any sense. Looks like im not getting the deco wihich is really stupid!
  • Im not lying tho. See?
    Im not lying tho. See?

I never said you were Lying, I am looking for My Last Egg in the Co-op village or farm which ever it is called, it seems they went back to making them invisible again, so I have to search the whole dang village again with My mouse pointer, I am so not happy that they are doing this to the Egg Hunt, I have searched the village 2 times now , it is just insane, I might give up looking for it, but then I would be out 2 Eggs then, Grrr.
  • I didnt say that i thought you think im lying,was putting it out there since no one has responded to my last post in Technical help.
    I didnt say that i thought you think im lying,was putting it out there since no one has responded to my last post in Technical help.

Sorry to hear that, I think I am going to give up looking for this last Egg, cause it is just no where to be seen, I have checked everything on that map 4 times, it just is not there , My Eyes are starting to hurt from it, think I will take advil and just give up looking for it, this is no Fun when they make it so you get pain while trying to find them, just not worth it to Me, I might not bother with these Hunts anymore if they are going to keep making the items Invisible, just not worth it to My health.
  • I believe there is major lag and all the eggs dont seem to show up at once. Some of them not at all. When and if they show up,its like maybe a few hours after a few eggs show up. Thats why players have been complaining about how it takes them hours to find the eggs. Thats what I think. This update has messed up everything IMO.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file