Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Apr 12th - Cooperative Village, League, Meadow and Captain Yarnacle - Discussion

Comments

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Feedback: a countdown timer for the village must be added to the list so that we can know when products are finished there and so that we have a fast link to the village (otherwise we have to go to the map and then to the village).
    Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • you need to sell the main plant some times it is that one  is full

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • DevuGirl (IN1)DevuGirl (IN1) IN1 Posts: 9
    Same harvesting problem mentioned above faced by me and some of my friends in the coop from the last one hr.Can't do anything on my 10 fields.
    Pls help
  • How long is the INT server going to be down
    flower farmer @ us 1
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,272
    I am getting the "Barn is too small" problem message again.  Please fix this before going home for the night.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 12.04.2017
    Just harvest the regular crops on your fields (because your barns are full of that product) and then you can also harvest the edge-plants ... 

You can read all about this in the discussion thread on the Test Server Forum, ever since it opened ... I didn't visit the Test Server since October so only read what was in their forum this last week and can repeat that here...
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 84
    I cant enter game on INT server it says its under maintenance for almost over 1 hour?
    speedydust @ WWW 1
    I cant enter game on INT server it says its under maintenance for almost over 1 hour?

READ this informative post from one of our moderators, please:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/150521/int-de-and-it-servers-down#latest

• How will that affect the village coop challenge? I seem to think the rankings were not limited to the server ... so that mean that there are teams (like ours) currently being challenged and unable to compete against coops that can access??? 
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    How will that affect the village coop challenge? I seem to think the rankings were not limited to the server ... so that mean that there are teams (like ours) currently being challenged and unable to compete against coops that can access??? 
    I think that no one from INT1 server can play..

Seems that INT server is up and running again - I can see INT players on line!! Congrats!

• Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    What about UK server ?
    Half of my fields are stuck with your great, ingenious idea GGS.
    Thanks.
    Any rewards back for us supporting your incompetence?
    Brave Ana @ en 1
  • I thought the update was on hold?  Just got a message our coop has begun a village league challenge..?  Have no idea what to tell my coop about what we are supposed to do.  

All the darkness of the world cannot extinguish the light of one small candle...
    Smile, and let your light shine!

Skye MacDuell @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,491
    I thought the update was on hold?  Just got a message our coop has begun a village league challenge..?  Have no idea what to tell my coop about what we are supposed to do.  
    Anyone in a coop can start a challenge. If you want to go for it, go for it.  Or just farm normally and ignore it.  That's what we're having to do, even though someone in our coop started a challenge.   At least for now while everything is still buggy.  

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Level 12 warehouses?
    does any unhappiness multiply?
    If it so,I want some decoration with village happiness.
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Maintenance but still the same problem with fields
    Are you still able to solve tis problem?
    Brave Ana @ en 1
Sign In to comment.