Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Apr 12th - Cooperative Village, League, Meadow and Captain Yarnacle - Discussion

Comments

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Feedback: a countdown timer for the village must be added to the list so that we can know when products are finished there and so that we have a fast link to the village (otherwise we have to go to the map and then to the village).
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 12.04.2017
    This (impossible to harvest fields with edge plants) was already going on on the TEST SERVER, ever since it opened again - the discussion thread on the TEST SERVER FORUM is full of this 'problem' - you can read everything about it there.

As I won't even think about going to the Village any time soon, I can't tell you anything more.... 

me ... I am looking for eggs 
  • crf (US1)crf (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Instructions would be REALLY great!!  A How To?  
  • you need to sell the main plant some times it is that one  is full
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Issue with Edge Plants

When you plant edge plants with short items, you get less.  For example if you plant bamboo with corn, you will get less than if you plant bamboo with wheat.  However, it charges you the same village dollars for both.  This seems wrong.  It should range in price, just as corn and wheat plantings do.
  • DevuGirl (IN1)DevuGirl (IN1) IN1 Posts: 9
    Same harvesting problem mentioned above faced by me and some of my friends in the coop from the last one hr.Can't do anything on my 10 fields.
    Pls help
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    another well-executed update brought to you by GGS.
  • Ok....i was given a warning by Wascilly a few days ago for attacking a player. And quite rightly so. I heeded the warning and left the forum for 3 days to think. Now.......what are you doing GGS......why are you rushing things going live like the Coop Village? Why GGS? Are you that desperate to extract gold from us old time players? The more you push me to buy gold the more you push me away GGS. I'm playing you GGS. I'm playing you at your own game. I'm working for gold from you GGS. We are not all stupid gold buyers GGS. We can outwit, outfox and even out think a greedy company....... If you were not all about gold greed.......I would still be buying. Change your attitude GGS. Before.......crashhhhhh That's all
  • How long is the INT server going to be down
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I am getting the "Barn is too small" problem message again.  Please fix this before going home for the night.
    edited 12.04.2017
    Just harvest the regular crops on your fields (because your barns are full of that product) and then you can also harvest the edge-plants ... 

You can read all about this in the discussion thread on the Test Server Forum, ever since it opened ... I didn't visit the Test Server since October so only read what was in their forum this last week and can repeat that here...
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    I cant enter game on INT server it says its under maintenance for almost over 1 hour?
    I cant enter game on INT server it says its under maintenance for almost over 1 hour?

READ this informative post from one of our moderators, please:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/150521/int-de-and-it-servers-down#latest
  • How will that affect the village coop challenge? I seem to think the rankings were not limited to the server ... so that mean that there are teams (like ours) currently being challenged and unable to compete against coops that can access??? 
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    How will that affect the village coop challenge? I seem to think the rankings were not limited to the server ... so that mean that there are teams (like ours) currently being challenged and unable to compete against coops that can access??? 
    I think that no one from INT1 server can play..
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I don't know about the rest of you but I for one do not like any of this. I want my happy farming game back. If I wanted a war game I would go find one. When you first start playing Big Farm it clearly says "Play Goodgame Big Farm and build a huge farming paradise! Raise cattle, plant crops, train horses, and complete fun missions." No where in that sentience do I see anything about all this new competition crap that seems to be the first thing GGS is pushing on us these days with a CC twice a month and now this coop village and village league.

I do have a page on my website for the village that I did before when it first came to the test server. I will not be doing a page for the village league though because I don't understand it and I don't even want to.

Please just give me back my huge farming paradise! I'll pay gold to build that but I will not pay gold to compete with others because I don't care if my pop is bigger than your pop.
  • edwinmit (INT1)edwinmit (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47
    Everyone's is down for maintenance, right? 
    not the banks!

Seems that INT server is up and running again - I can see INT players on line!! Congrats!
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I  agree with CrazyBigfarm, a permanent competition is too much, but I guess those that like it will climb to top of rankings and can squabble amongst themselves , while the rest of us just ignore it :)
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    With the release of the coop village, the performance has gone down drastically.  I've updated the settings to LOW quality to try to help but it is still very painful.  I'm hoping that the performance can be corrected, as I am not likely to play if it remains this slow.  Is this a known issue that is being worked on?
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    I'm just glad I have not paid to play would definitely be demanding my money back if I had. To launch an update that has been tested and known to have bugs but still launch it anyway is quite unfathomable.
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    And it seems that the amounts you need to harvest in village league are ridiculous. For example, play with numbers a bit and think how easy it is to produce 20k lavender and 60k vanilla...

Guess the amounts are solely based on the number of players in a coop..when you have about half active and some without flower farm...well to the ignore pile coop league will go :disappointed:

DD
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    What about UK server ?
    Half of my fields are stuck with your great, ingenious idea GGS.
    Thanks.
    Any rewards back for us supporting your incompetence?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  I couldn't have said it better.  You are my new best friend. :)
  • I thought the update was on hold?  Just got a message our coop has begun a village league challenge..?  Have no idea what to tell my coop about what we are supposed to do.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I thought the update was on hold?  Just got a message our coop has begun a village league challenge..?  Have no idea what to tell my coop about what we are supposed to do.  
    Anyone in a coop can start a challenge. If you want to go for it, go for it.  Or just farm normally and ignore it.  That's what we're having to do, even though someone in our coop started a challenge.   At least for now while everything is still buggy.  
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    This message just in:

Hello fellow farmers, 

Apologies for the inconvenience you had due to the problems our cooperative village update caused. Tomorrow you will get a compensation package but for now I'll raise all of your village warehouses to level 12 to give you a little head start. 

Have a great night and loads of fun with our new game content. 

Dennis 
    (Executive Producer)
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    edited 13.04.2017
    GGS have 2 hit games: Good Game Farm & Good Game Empire.
    I think they have shuffled game developers...
    As a result, with the Village league, a long war has started between coops in Good Game Farms. 
    Hope, Good Game Empire's war loving friends are busy farming now, in their enemy territories.....
    Post edited by malayalam (US1) on
  • Level 12 warehouses?
    does any unhappiness multiply?
    If it so,I want some decoration with village happiness.
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Maintenance but still the same problem with fields
    Are you still able to solve tis problem?
Sign In to comment.