Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Buying Rep Points

So that was lame. The lady with the sedan selling blue ribbons/reputation points during the cc. I was not a happy camper. How is this not cheating? Loved some of her other deals like seeds and decos but buying your points? LAME!!!!!

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    You are so right.  That along with the RPs on the CC Wheel of Fortune and the Booster Shop.  
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    This has been from the start of the new CC. Why are starting a thread when the CC is finished? Why are you complaining now instead of complaining with the last few CC's, the same options where already there?
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I don't see why when they started to complain is an issue and does not devalue their posts at all which seems to be your point.  Possible answer is that they thought it a fluke the first time but when it showed up again beginning to see a pattern.  There have been plenty of complaints about this and people aren't happy they have a right to voice their displeasure. Not sure what your point is in trying to silence them.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This has been from the start of the new CC. Why are starting a thread when the CC is finished? Why are you complaining now instead of complaining with the last few CC's, the same options where already there?
    Why are you always, always complaining about the complainers, dear Pinjo?  You're going to worry yourself into a tizzy.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Wow, this is wonderful, 1 player that is always negative on forum is complaining about me being negative.

And i am for once not complaining ALL THE TIME, you see the question marks in my post, that is considered a question to the poster of this thread. (S)he can respond to that and tell me and answering the questions i have about it.

And why are people always calling someone a complainer if they disagree with them, sorry but i am not backing off, you just have to live with that.
  • berthashmeckal (US1)berthashmeckal (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    edited 13.04.2017

In answer to your question, Pinjo- I have been playing this game for almost a year and never experienced a flash sale during the cc, which is why I never complained about it. As for the wheel being played, I figured you never know what you are going to get during the wheel, so I never paid attention to it during the cc, since I like to play the wheel during regular times because I use it to boost my money,  which is why I never complained about that (and still am not though I can grasp why others don't like it.) I never complained about boosters before because I never thought of it as cheating, though I guess I can see other's point on that as well and am starting to wonder myself.

The reason I started a NEW thread about it is because I did a quick scan of the forum and only saw complaints about wheel cheating, and also someone hoping not to have a flash sale during the cc in a comment that was made BEFORE the cc. I made a new thread because I did not see my complaint about the flash sale specifically covered.

I don't know about on your server, but on the US1 server, the flash sale was NOT available during the last few ccs. As for new vs old ccs, like I said, I have only been playing for about a year and don't know what the old ccs were like.

(S)he- I am a woman. But I like to wear ties. Pastel ones. Wish I could get away with a bow tie, but I don't want to push it.

I hope that clears that up!!! I think your cow would look great with a perm!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file