Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 5th - Changes to Cooperative Championship Rewards & Easter Search - Discussion

179»

Comments

• Rowdy Rac said:
    "kiddagn (US1)"

Coops in the gold league have to choose a difficulty level for the CC before it starts  (they vote on it beforehand) - the higher the difficulty chosen, the better the reward when success is achieved  (there are 3 versions of the Dandy Duck Coop, for eg.).

If your coop is in Gold League and  in the top 5 when the CC ends, you will get a choice of prizes and one of the choices will be a Dandy Duck coop (the type of which will depend on the difficulty level chosen by your coop beforehand).
    If your coop ends up in first position, there will be even more choices for prizes.

So if you guys should place in the top 5, you will definitely get the choice of prizes which include a Dandy Duck (but the "greatness", so to speak, of the duck coop will be determined by the level of difficulty your coop had decided on before the CC started).

Hope this helps  :)
    Thank you I understand now.
    So the one part I seemed to have missed in this explanation is it looks like to get a higher level Duck coop the whole coop needs to vote for the higher difficulty level.  Is that correct?  
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Also, as a part of a co-op, not being online 24/7 personally I received just 22 rewards from 28 received by my co-op?
    Why?
    Because I was offline I didn't received the rest of them?
    Ocassionally??? were just seaweeds, 1 mystery box and that 3 ancient lucky charm (rewards 15, 16, 17 or somewhere near).
    Also I remember very well, being online and a member of the team did that suspicious brushes, I received the gift but on the champ co-op this wasn't ticked as done.
    I checked my dropbox and is nothing there.
    Is somebody available to explain what happening?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Also, as a part of a co-op, not being online 24/7 personally I received just 22 rewards from 28 received by my co-op?
    Why?
    Because I was offline I didn't received the rest of them?
    Ocassionally??? were just seaweeds, 1 mystery box and that 3 ancient lucky charm (rewards 15, 16, 17 or somewhere near).
    Also I remember very well, being online and a member of the team did that suspicious brushes, I received the gift but on the champ co-op this wasn't ticked as done.
    I checked my dropbox and is nothing there.
    Is somebody available to explain what happening?
    If you're looking for the suspicious brush, did you check the "gifts and pranks" section of your inventory?  It would be there instead of the Drop Box.
  • I checked my "gifts & pranks" box and discovered I had a prank there (guessed I won it)  because I would have never bought it !   AND I don't want it !!

Do I have any takers... :p  ...it's the HooDoo x 2 ...it's free for the asking
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    So the one part I seemed to have missed in this explanation is it looks like to get a higher level Duck coop the whole coop needs to vote for the higher difficulty level.  Is that correct?  
    @kiddagn (US1)
    That is correct. Actually to be more precise the majority of the coop has to vote for the higher difficulty level.
  • Im not sure where to put this. Since it has to do with the CO-OP Challenge i guess its ok here. I dont think we are getting all the rewards promised. For some reason after the co-op got to enough points to get 100 deco parts,it skipped it and went to the next prize. I never got my 100 decoration parts that was promised and neither did anyone else in my co-op!!!!!!!!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I checked my "gifts & pranks" box and discovered I had a prank there (guessed I won it)  because I would have never bought it !   AND I don't want it !!

Feel free to use them on me Sandra. I love free Karma. :)
  • I checked my "gifts & pranks" box and discovered I had a prank there (guessed I won it)  because I would have never bought it !   AND I don't want it !!

Feel free to use them on me Sandra. I love free Karma. :)

LOL....yes I am seeing that, but I just don't want a loyal co-op members to think I am being mean & come back to prank me to death on the next CCE .. know what I mean  :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'd be more than willing to take your pranks as well as any charms you care to share.
    No hard feeling :)
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    edited 11.04.2017
    Sad thing is, even WITH the maps, this event is the first time I've STILL had to use Magnifier to see the locations, even when I know where all the location(s) are.  I tell ya, this hunt is the most sadistic yet. :)

Despite all the bugs and flaws I don't mind supporting the game and buying a bit of gold every now and then, but I absolutely refuse to buy or spend a single coin on this event. Because 'sadistic' is exactly the right word to describe this year's egg hunt. 

@Southern (US1) Your maps have been a great help so a big thanks to you and your leader both, I only wish we played on the same server so I could sprinkle your farms with gifts. Thanks again! :)

• as some servers are down - not letting people log in (see official announcements, though US1 is not listed it also has issues and is down) (although you can log into other GGS games, directly go to forum and support pages) are they going to extend easter egg hunt by another day?

we can't log in and hunt for eggs (not to mention any other time related events; hours of double XP, double horseshoes, etc.)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    as some servers are down - not letting people log in (see official announcements, though US1 is not listed it also has issues and is down) (although you can log into other GGS games, directly go to forum and support pages) are they going to extend easter egg hunt by another day?

we can't log in and hunt for eggs (not to mention any other time related events; hours of double XP, double horseshoes, etc.)
    Either that, or please consider giving everyone 10-20 extra eggs, and the same percentage of chocolates, or better yet, just give us the decos.   The egg hunt was difficult enough without this.  Thank you for your consideration. 
  • ktkatie (AU1)ktkatie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8
    lemme test something
  • I agree, extra eggs and percentage equal of chocolates is a good idea, if we can't get the decos outright which may be better due to multiple downtimes today.
  • I bet they were trying to dig up all those eggs they over-hid .....  it can take more than one time if you have to put on a wet suit.  :#

Yesterday I found all but one egg quickly... it made me a happy camper  <3
  • An egg is missing on Gourmet Farm from yesterday's search.

Servers down didn't help when HOURS are required to find the last egg on GF !

Speaking of Server down -- are we going to get compensated for time lost for the Asia Event...?

Impossible to complete properly with nearly 24 hours downtime... c'mon now !

And could not plant overnight crops, either -- seriously compromising literally everything on all my Farms and

what it's done to my Island Farm roll-out is  a CRIME !

What kind of help will you offer for all this incredible damage...?

• Hey Mods,I lost an entire day of egg hunting,because I had to work today. I was hoping i could have found the eggs yesterday,go to work and then start hunting again the next day. Please extend the event!! Lost many eggs!
  • Also for some reason,it said i ahd only found 207/350 eggs. I know i have not missed this many eggs,c'mon! Has to be a bug. I did the next day's hunt after reset and didnt change. Whats going on here MODS????
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87
    the Easter egg is ended on my farm when I log on about an hour ago it said that I did not collect all of the eggs and that I may pay for it in gold I declined it asked me if I am sure about that said " yeah , right " and it was GONE ,like ENDED I would have blamed my flu medications , but nope, it really gone and I refreshed many times to be sure
  • the Easter egg is ended on my farm when I log on about an hour ago it said that I did not collect all of the eggs and that I may pay for it in gold I declined it asked me if I am sure about that said " yeah , right " and it was GONE ,like ENDED I would have blamed my flu medications , but nope, it really gone and I refreshed many times to be sure

The timer is wrong. Although it is now Easter at my clock, it said 3 days left yesterday. I am sure I didn't miss one day of it because I saw the whole Easter thing coming up while I was playing days ago.

I am waiting for a rectification.

• I have one day left! How strange. They better fix these bugs with the updates or they are gonna lose players.
  • hmozachsown (INT1)hmozachsown (INT1) Posts: 56
    edited 16.04.2017
    Yesterday it did say 3 days let I had also done the math on the hours on my timer to be sure. 
  • Ebearin (INT1)Ebearin (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    Last night, the Easter Egg hunt on the international server just closed down for good, telling me "sorry" for not finding enough eggs for the deco, wanna buy it instead?! It is very disappointing: I spent a very long time searching and would have had enough eggs for the deco, if it hadn't dropped out 3 days early. I feel cheated.
    Let's see what happens. If we get reimbursed, I'll take that with a grain of salt (I'd rather I FOUND all the eggs myself).
    If BF doesn't reimburse or extend, then I will not invest any more time in all the extra shenanigans anymore.
  • miss kittie (US1)miss kittie (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 20.04.2017
    i didn't know where else to put this but  while i appreciate the  compensation for the  issues with the update i would have love to have had the easter  deco. that i would have gotten had the game not been interrupted by you all.  is is unfair that you did not give us that one. we all work hard to get those decos and then you come along and mess with the game. not cool at all. also i could noot get on for a day and a half how do you think we could finish the deco losing that much time  thanks kittie
    Post edited by miss kittie (US1) on
Sign In to comment.