Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 5th - Changes to Cooperative Championship Rewards & Easter Search - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Easter Egg Locations:

For those of you who like to build maps for your Co-Ops like we do, here's about 50 or so locations to get you started:

http://imgur.com/a/ay8wY

Props to the Artist who did the egg hiding this time around, some of these locations are just plain sadistic to some of us color-blind folks. :)

*Shuffles off to find some Excedrin*

"Sadists" is what I've been muttering all evening.  And some of the eggs' colors seem to have been muted or hidden under translucent foliage.  I think I'm going to have to bag this one soon -- thanks for the maps, though.  They might just save me!  :)
    Did I miss an announcement?  I thought the Easter Egg Hunt would go into a new day about now.  Does this mean that the first day is actually 24 hours?  Does anyone know when the next day begins?

Color me confused.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 08.04.2017
    Did I miss an announcement?  I thought the Easter Egg Hunt would go into a new day about now.  Does this mean that the first day is actually 24 hours?  Does anyone know when the next day begins?

Color me confused.
    Oh wow, it didn't flip.  Maybe they finally fixed it?
    http2bpblogspotcom-B_W_ep9eAcAUSTw9N8RpJIAAAAAAAABGIUbq63BgKPnws1600crayons_titlejpg

Color me confused.
    Oh wow, it didn't flip.  Maybe they finally fixed it?
    The optimists says "yes."  The skeptic, however ... 
    edited 08.04.2017
    Fingers crossed.
    Easter Egg Locations:

For those of you who like to build maps for your Co-Ops like we do, here's about 50 or so locations to get you started:

http://imgur.com/a/ay8wY

Props to the Artist who did the egg hiding this time around, some of these locations are just plain sadistic to some of us color-blind folks. :)

*Shuffles off to find some Excedrin*

"Sadists" is what I've been muttering all evening.  And some of the eggs' colors seem to have been muted or hidden under translucent foliage.  I think I'm going to have to bag this one soon -- thanks for the maps, though.  They might just save me!  :)
    Heh.. I cursed that artist for hours. :)  Especially on those green eggs in green trees, or orange eggs in orange trees.. My old color-blind eyes just can't distinguish between the different hues.  :)
    *Grrrr*

Take a look at this, tell me where the egg is.

There IS one, I promise. :tongue:

See, the mouse don't lie! :)

I think I'm gonna need a LOOOOOT of alcohol over the next 9 days. :tongue:
  • love the update
  • good luck with the searching everyone
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    Seriously ....what does any of this matter?  
    *Grrrr*

Oh, good grief.  I had one that was just impossible.  Wish I had a snap of it.

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 08.04.2017
    *Grrrr*

I saw that one at first glance. But if you really struggle with colour shades, that's what makes it hard. Also when you present a cut out and we know there is an egg it also makes it easier. :) I was surprised myself how well masked some eggs are. Even when they where not hidden behind anything the colour shading made them nearly invisible at first sight. So yes, eggs are bigger, but if the visibility is beter, I doubt that. I have the same amount of "missed" eggs after first casual search as usual. And if GG intentionaly lowered visibility as some above suggest, well that would be straight evil. But would not surprise me as it would be perfectly in line with known behaviour. Yes, we give you bigger eggs as you asked, but make them harder to see. :) Go figure. :)
  • 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    co op Challenge should be for co ops only. nobody allowed who is not is a co op.............
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 08.04.2017
    So much for making the eggs easier to see/find update....because you said you listened to us...geez...I haven't got all day to search for these "easier to find" eggs when the CCE is going on and the Fairy Tale event also.

Give us a break GGS....don't take the fun & turn it into frustration. :/
    Post edited by SANDRAUser60 (US1) on
  • co op Challenge should be for co ops only. nobody allowed who is not is a co op.............

Interesting thought 0MrsB (US1), how many of us have lost to a non-co-op person during the CCE. I'm wondering how the numbers line up in that respect ???

I play a lot of non co-op people & always take the time to explain the rewards they are missing out on & even offer an invitation just until the CCE is over, but they either don't answer or decline the invite.  Saying they are not interested in ever being in a co-op at this time. ( I'm thinking they had a bad experience).

It could encourage them to join if they couldn't do missions at that time OR really get them mad !!  idk  :(

They could & I don't know why they wouldn't start their own co-op & just keep it closed...this way they get it all!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Excuse me @0MrsB (US1) @SANDRAUser60 (US1) but those not in a coop still need certificates, and still get a daily task to earn reputation.
    I chose not to be in a coop anymore after burnout from being a leader in one for 3 years (partly because of the coop championship), but I still enjoy missions from time to time. Saying that people not in a coop can't play missions during CC is like saying those in a coop can't play when there isn't a CC.
  • *Grrrr*

thanks so much, i was stuck on one... and it turned out to be exactly this one! never would have found it without your post!
    And, it seems with the flash sale and WoF, we are back to buying RPs again.  
  • Excuse me @0MrsB (US1) @SANDRAUser60 (US1) but those not in a coop still need certificates, and still get a daily task to earn reputation.
    I chose not to be in a coop anymore after burnout from being a leader in one for 3 years (partly because of the coop championship), but I still enjoy missions from time to time. Saying that people not in a coop can't play missions during CC is like saying those in a coop can't play when there isn't a CC.

Please forgive me if you thought I meant you should not be allowed...I was only thinking out loud of what it means to everyone who plays that way.  AND like I said, YOU and the others who choose not to be in a co-op, all you would have to do (to get the reward) is create your own co-op and keep it closed !  BUT if you don't want the rewards....well that's up to you.

I too have entertained the idea of going it alone ...it is a daunting task (at times) to be a leader.

I think it costs gold to start a coop ( I could be wrong) and really the rewards are not that great at my level anyway. Fish bait? I don't fish. Seeds? Got tons. Collectibles? Not needed in a non-coop. Premium humus? I can make it myself. Sure there are a few treasure chests, but they mostly contain what I have just listed.
    My coop is perfect for non-coop people.  It's dwindled down to a handful, and no one is asked to do anything.  :)
    I went solo for about 6 months and started enjoying the game again when I was not in a coop. I am not a competitive person, and CC was never mandatory in my old coop. I have just joined a coop a few days ago, and so far it is going well. CC is not played unless you want to. I don't want to be a leader, just want to play my game.
    I went solo for about 6 months and started enjoying the game again when I was not in a coop. I am not a competitive person, and CC was never mandatory in my old coop. I have just joined a coop a few days ago, and so far it is going well. CC is not played unless you want to. I don't want to be a leader, just want to play my game.
    If ours disappears altogether, I may come a knockin'. :)
  • Why flash sales is present in cc , it is spoiling the mission now , those coop that pay hard to win league , there all performace is going down due to gold user buying rps . It is good way to earn more money and showing no care about hard working layers .

CC does not came at right time , if this happen in future , can ggs send some timer when cc ll start like the timer coming for hotfix ?

This change to the CC is a really bad change,    The CC has now gone back to which coop can buy the most points.    It is no longer based on which coop can do the most work.        This is totally not fair.    Change it back to the way you had it before where there was no RP buying during the CC.      You say that you are listening to the farmers,   then please go back into your "memory banks" and remember the many protests that were written in forum about buying RP     Delete the flash sales of RP   IMMEDIATELY from the CC
  • LOL almost spit my water out...our egg hunt finally showed up and that rabbit looks how I felt after the search they r very well hidden..almost have to press your face against the screen to find them
    edited 08.04.2017

LOL almost spit my water out...our egg hunt finally showed up and that rabbit looks how I felt after the search they r very well hidden..almost have to press your face against the screen to find them
    I used to love the egg hunt.  It was quite an exhausting chore for me yesterday.  I think I'll just do what I can quickly, then concentrate on the chocolates for the other deco.  
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    you get the flag from collecting the chocolates not finding the eggs
    you get the flag from collecting the chocolates not finding the eggs
    You are right!  Thanks!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Why flash sales is present in cc , it is spoiling the mission now , those coop that pay hard to win league , there all performace is going down due to gold user buying rps . It is good way to earn more money and showing no care about hard working layers .

CC does not came at right time , if this happen in future , can ggs send some timer when cc ll start like the timer coming for hotfix ?

This change to the CC is a really bad change,    The CC has now gone back to which coop can buy the most points.    It is no longer based on which coop can do the most work.        This is totally not fair.    Change it back to the way you had it before where there was no RP buying during the CC.      You say that you are listening to the farmers,   then please go back into your "memory banks" and remember the many protests that were written in forum about buying RP     Delete the flash sales of RP   IMMEDIATELY from the CC

Exactly! ALL GGS care about is making money and running flash sales during the CC is one of many examples that shows they don't listen to their customers. I've encouraged my group not to cheat by buying reputation points and it may cost us a place in gold league but i'd rather fall out than lower myself to a level where prizes we win are done through an auction. Perfectly content with collecting a few thousand gold per CC playing fairly than buying an oversized dandy duck coop that produces a few more eggs per collect.....its eggs, i'll use seaweed if I want more of them :) 
  • Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    Well said Giz.  
Sign In to comment.