Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Easter ?

Comments

• wth 1 was atached to left side of column
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 08.04.2017
    Attention mods!
    This is my last needed egg but it will not let me pick it up. Or is it something that looks like an egg? Please fix this.

Edit by me: Yes it was just something that looks like an egg because I just found my last egg on FF.
    1.png 153.2K
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 08.04.2017
    i found my last egg in flower farm on brown tree northwest npc parking it was brown so was very hard to see it
    pluse 1 was under docks that was hard to see but done flower farm with 2 so idk if that an egg or no
    you can use 1 try if auto found option from npc for free after that its 290 gold each  try  maybe if you stuck and not used that yet use it now if want

• Ok last lot   normal and 175%  I have now given up looking for the last ones
    Please GGS some of us dont have good eye sight

• Ok last lot   normal and 175%  I have now given up looking for the last ones
    Please GGS some of us dont have good eye sight
    check left umbrela near horse ranch bridge there was purple egg on edge of that thing thats very hard too see im just found it after moved my coursor around umbrela when cursor moves over eggs its shape changes
  • dangit cant found last egg in horse ranch checked every tree bush rock clif edge animals nothing....
  • Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302
    It is very unpleasant to have 200% enlarge chrome browser.. or connecting to 40'' tv to find the eggs...
  • I think I have the same problem as CrazyBigfarm55 on the flower farm for my last egg...be nice if it got fixed
  • amyk (US1)amyk (US1) Posts: 1,201
    edited 08.04.2017

Even when I hovered over them, the cursor still didn't turn into a hand.  I had to hover in just the right spot.  I know there are eggs, candy, etc. in the car and yet... it was the second to last one that I found. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    wth 1 was atached to left side of column
    After I read your post, I went back to check all the lampposts in the village and found an egg barely peeking out from the left side.  Don't know if this is the column you were talking about, but you helped me find one.  Thanks!
  • Co Op Village, magnified

• Horse Ranch....magnified   175 %... just a fluke that I saw it.  At regular magnification, almost impossible to see.  It's to the right of the mine. 

• Flower Farm, magnification 175 %

• wth 1 was atached to left side of column
    After I read your post, I went back to check all the lampposts in the village and found an egg barely peeking out from the left side.  Don't know if this is the column you were talking about, but you helped me find one.  Thanks!
    cool but i mean that thing in midle of village its show ranking of player i think its working building not background but its had egg on left side of it
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Apologies if this one has already been posted.  I can't do a screen shot but there is a teeny tiny red egg on top of one of the apple trees at the bottom of co-op village.  Only saw this at 200% zoom and when I zoomed out again it was barely visible.  Only a couple of tiny black dots on the egg set it apart from the apples.
    Apologies if this one has already been posted.  I can't do a screen shot but there is a teeny tiny red egg on top of one of the apple trees at the bottom of co-op village.  Only saw this at 200% zoom and when I zoomed out again it was barely visible.  Only a couple of tiny black dots on the egg set it apart from the apples.
    I had that one, too.  Wish I had taken a screen shot.  Practically invisible.
    wth 1 was atached to left side of column
    cool but i mean that thing in midle of village its show ranking of player i think its working building not background but its had egg on left side of it
    Gotcha! :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 10.04.2017
    This Easter hunt is insane, I say that cause when I am hunting for My Eggs , they are behind the trees and shrubs and such so it takes Me literally Hours to try and find them cause they are invisible, got to use My Mouse to search every single tree and shrub ect, , it has only been like 2 days and already I am getting headaches and eyes hurt from trying to find them cause invisible so I can not see them, Grrr, I have been trying to find My last one on the community Farm for over 4 hours, it is not visible, it is behind something, so I have to use My mouse to search every single item there, like I said before it is just insane, I think I will try for a little bit more, if I do not find it then I will give up, eyes already sore from trying to find it.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Really GGS, Why bother to tell us that you are making the eggs larger, and then bury them 90% behind everything and/or color them to blend in with the background? What did you hope to accomplish by this behavior? Get our hopes up thinking we had a better chance this time and let us think 'maybe they are listening to us after all', then dash our hopes by making it harder.  

All this does is reinforce that GGS still DOES NOT listen to us.

Once again, I will just search for a while then not bother if they are too hard to find.Once again, you have taken the fun out of something I used to enjoy. Thank you. 
    @Mrg1, like this?
    I still can't see that one @artful (US1) even after you circled it.
    Really GGS, Why bother to tell us that you are making the eggs larger, and then bury them 90% behind everything and/or color them to blend in with the background? What did you hope to accomplish by this behavior? Get our hopes up thinking we had a better chance this time and let us think 'maybe they are listening to us after all', then dash our hopes by making it harder.  

All this does is reinforce that GGS still DOES NOT listen to us.

Once again, I will just search for a while then not bother if they are too hard to find.Once again, you have taken the fun out of something I used to enjoy. Thank you. 

Yup I agree with this message 100%, after 5 hours and 40 min's , I am giving up looking for that Last Egg in the Community Farm area, for all I know I was looking for a invisible Egg, cause it is no where to be seen, I went from one item to another with My mouse and clicked on everything like 10 times each, and no Egg anywhere, so I am out a egg and wont be able to get my item I guess, Sigh.
    edited 10.04.2017
    You only need 315 to get the Bunny House deco @Blue Denim (US1) so you are ok to miss a few
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • Singam 3 (IN1)Singam 3 (IN1) Posts: 2
    edited 10.04.2017
    "Why are you looking so closely into the screen wearing Grandpa's soda glass?" asked my little brother when he saw me in front of computer screen early this morning while I was going through the coop village ......
    poor kid, he didn't know how to play a HIGHLY STRATEGIC GAME like GGS and HIGHLY INTELLIGENT EVENT like Easter Egg hunt....
     In the end of this event, I will be left with 2 options to choose.....
    1. A 4x4 deco with 59 happiness
    OR
    2. A spectacles, 'exclusively' for me!  
    My eye hurts and I quit. Much happy with a bronze box and $50,000 reward, already won.
    Good luck to all egg hunters,
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    "Why are you looking so closely into the screen wearing Grandpa's soda glass?" asked my little brother when he saw me in front of computer screen early this morning while I was going through the coop village ......
    poor kid, he didn't know how to play a HIGHLY STRATEGIC GAME like GGS and HIGHLY INTELLIGENT EVENT like Easter Egg hunt....
    OR
    My eye hurts and I quit. Much happy with a bronze box and $50,000 reward, already won.
    You are right. The eggs are bigger in MF n GF. But smaller in coop village, where it is the most difficult n boring to search .... that too for 9 days!
  • Flower Farm, magnified

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Still love the egg hunt - indeed it's more difficult to find them this time, but as I love a challenge - I'll go for it.

When I can't find some eggs, I leave it be, farm normally and try the egg hunt some hours later again - mostly I find then even the last ones... I just focus on the same colored egg against the same colored background (green egg in green tree, blue egg against the blue water of sea/river; orange/red egg against the background of the dessert/horse ranch) ... and in the last rounds I zoom in completely and stroll around the farm focusing on 1 thing only, not looking once at all the other things on the farm (f.i. I'll search all orange trees in 1 round, and all yellow bushes in another round ....)

And I don't panic when I can't find an egg (I missed out on 2 up until now) coz I know I have a margin of 35 eggs *sigh* 

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 10.04.2017
    OR
    I also decided this morning that finding these eggs is not worth having 'hurty' eyes for. To be honest if I wanted to find hidden objects I would renew my subscription to a particular game site which seems to provide nothing but HOGs
    I still can't see that one @artful (US1) even after you circled it.
    It's there.  It's there.  But, yes, you just about can't see it, and that is my point, GGS, that is my point.

You only need 315 to get the Bunny House deco @Blue Denim (US1) so you are ok to miss a few

I do hope your right, cause the way My Eggs are showing up it takes Me hours to find any of them, cause they put them behind trees and shrubs and such, so I have to search everything on the Farm to find any, which is totally ridiculous to Me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file