Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Easter ?

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 07.04.2017
    I have yet to see anything Easter related in My game, No clue why nothing is showing up, I thought I read on the page that update would be added at 12 midnight cent time which is 1 am my time, but I got up this morning  for 8 am and still nothing is in My Farm Game, so what is up with the game I wonder.

CENT is central European time. The event doesn't start until 6 AM Saturday EST, 9 AM PST. 

The page I read said it was to be Thursday night 12 am into Friday, nothing was said bout Saturday.

But thank you for the info just the same.
    I have yet to see anything Easter related in My game, No clue why nothing is showing up, I thought I read on the page that update would be added at 12 midnight cent time which is 1 am my time, but I got up this morning  for 8 am and still nothing is in My Farm Game, so what is up with the game I wonder.

While it is all so simple Blue Denim = just READ the Mod's Bulletin and you are fully informed. Click on 'Discussions' in the orange bare at the top of this thread and there you will see The Mod's Bulletin always secured at the top of the contents page. Just keep an eye on it - and you will be informed.

Here is the link (read the 2 last bulletins):
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3470814/#Comment_3470814

Really you act like I never bothered to read the bulletins ect, which is not the case, I READ Everything, I know what I saw and it said that the update was to be Thursday evening 12 am into Friday , so why is it not on yet? is what I wanted to know, not When it will be on , cause I already READ the page thank you .
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    it was supposed to be Thursday at midnight so going into Friday but it got delayed a day so now it will be at midnight tonight going into Saturday but they are 6 hours ahead of EST time so that means for us it will be 6pm tonight
    edited 07.04.2017
    it was supposed to be Thursday at midnight so going into Friday but it got delayed a day so now it will be at midnight tonight going into Saturday but they are 6 hours ahead of EST time so that means for us it will be 6pm tonight
    Ah ok so it got delayed, thank you kindly for the info, much appreciated, I did not see the delay part, thanks again.
    Um I just re-read the Easter search page yet again, and it still says the same thing, it said that is was postponed for tomorrow, but that tomorrow was Thursday not Friday, cause under it , it still says that update is on Thursday into Friday, so where is the new update saying that it is Friday into Saturday please?
  • Um I just re-read the Easter search page yet again, and it still says the same thing, it said that is was postponed for tomorrow, but that tomorrow was Thursday not Friday, cause under it , it still says that update is on Thursday into Friday, so where is the new update saying that it is Friday into Saturday please?
    Same here 'Denim........I never saw anything that mentioned Friday night or Saturday morning.....it said Thursday night, and I expected to start hunting eggs this morning!  Friday morning NOT Saturday morning..........geesh.......whatever....... :/
    Um I just re-read the Easter search page yet again, and it still says the same thing, it said that is was postponed for tomorrow, but that tomorrow was Thursday not Friday, cause under it , it still says that update is on Thursday into Friday, so where is the new update saying that it is Friday into Saturday please?
    Same here 'Denim........I never saw anything that mentioned Friday night or Saturday morning.....it said Thursday night, and I expected to start hunting eggs this morning!  Friday morning NOT Saturday morning..........geesh.......whatever....... :/

Same I am not a happy camper, but I guess I will wait till 6pm tonight and see what happens, :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Let's keep it friendly.  Not everyone reads every single thing before posting -- no need to scold people, right?  Let's just answer their questions or walk on by.  Peace.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Let's keep it friendly.  Not everyone reads every single thing before posting -- no need to scold people, right?  Let's just answer their questions or walk on by.  Peace.
    Ah ok so it got delayed, thank you kindly for the info, much appreciated, I did not see the delay part, thanks again.

If one doesn't want to be informed, than don't read the forum - that's a choice.

But I even gave you in my earlier post of 1 hour ago the link to the Mod's Bulletins where you can read all about the delay. I even explained to you how to get to the contents page to find The Mod's Bulletin!
    It's all there and these bulletins were posted at 4 am and 11 pm CET, so everybody who reads the forum could have known this since hours .... 

I don't read the whole forum, spare me, I don't have the time. But when going to the forum I always read the Mod's Bulletins first, before everything else .... just plain logic.
    I am keeping it friendly trust Me, I did read the Mods bulletin and it said the same thing, Thursday into Friday, did not see anything bout Friday into Saturday, the end.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am keeping it friendly trust Me, I did read the Mods bulletin and it said the same thing, Thursday into Friday, did not see anything bout Friday into Saturday, the end.
    This will help you to figure out the time it starts for you https://time.is/compare/CET
    edited 07.04.2017
    This will help you to figure out the time it starts for you https://time.is/compare/CET

Thank you kindly.

P.S. From what this is saying, the event should of been on 6pm My time Thursday night going into Friday, not Friday night going into Saturday, but oh well.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    from MOD's bullentin has been there for hours that is were i got the info

They found it!!!

Following a "small confusion with the BF event calendar"

The Easter Hunt Event will now start & finish 24 hours later than planned,
    So that is tonight (Friday) at 23:59 CEST

Happy hunting (we hope lol)  D
    edited 07.04.2017
    from MOD's bullentin has been there for hours that is were i got the info

They found it!!!

Following a "small confusion with the BF event calendar"

The Easter Hunt Event will now start & finish 24 hours later than planned,
    So that is tonight (Friday) at 23:59 CEST

Happy hunting (we hope lol)  D

Thanks ijrosh , much appreciated, I did not see that this morning when I looked, so might of been put there after I looked, but thanks just the same.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 07.04.2017
    Indeed @ijrosh (US1) I agree .... 1st bulletin for almost 15 hours and the 2nd bulletin for over 8 hours and it says clearly CEST (Central European Summer Time) ...... ;)
  • Why is this such a short event? One day only? St Patty's was a week!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Why is this such a short event? One day only? St Patty's was a week!
    @LanaViolet (US1)  The Easter event runs for several days, Lana. It's just starting a day later and ending a day later than planned.  :)
  • Ahh ok ,thanks,I misunderstood.

• EGG SIZE

I thought the eggs were supposed to be bigger this time
    Normal size  133% enlarged and the tree is 150% enlarged and yes there is an egg in the middle

Help please or else I wont be able to do this egg hunt this time as it has took me over an hour to find half the eggs

ps the graphics are brilliant

• Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302
    The eggs are terible small, and very very difficult to find..
  • I thought I'd have to give up on the egg hunt as well, and got really frustrated and zoomed in to 500%.  Imagine my surprise when my background went completely green and clickable details were the only things to be rendered.  If it works for you, you'll need to do a lot of screen dragging and use a grid-style search pattern, but it'll make things much easier.  

(FWIW, I use Chrome browser)

• Normal  150% & 200%    !!!!!!!!!!
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    If this is supposed to be easier than last year then someone has a sick sense of humor.  The eggs are smaller and they are just impossible to find.  If you have slightly impaired sight you have zero change at all of finding them. 
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Sorry I don't have a screenshot but be aware that there are light green eggs hidden in light green trees.  I still have two to find today and am having to use 200% zoom. 
  • Seriously guys, is this an egg? Blue egg within the fountain is impossible to see it!
    The egg hunt is supposed to be easier this time!

• Co Op Village,  175% magnification

• Co Op Village, 175% Magnification

• i hate co op village its impossible to found eggs there i missing 3 egg there checked everything but cant found them am i have to move my mouse corsor over every pixel  to found thos eggs?!?!?!
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    i hate co op village its impossible to found eggs there i missing 3 egg there checked everything but cant found them am i have to move my mouse corsor over every pixel  to found thos eggs?!?!?!
    Try the tractors.  I found one just barely visible peeking out. [200% zoom]  I know it's not the same for everyone but maybe worth a try
  • i hate co op village its impossible to found eggs there i missing 3 egg there checked everything but cant found them am i have to move my mouse corsor over every pixel  to found thos eggs?!?!?!
    Try the tractors.  I found one just barely visible peeking out. [200% zoom]  I know it's not the same for everyone but maybe worth a thank you found 1 there at bottom of green tractor smoke pipe now need 1 more hehe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file