Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 5th - Changes to Cooperative Championship Rewards & Easter Search - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Bummer!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Midnight CET is 7PM Eastern. We're not there yet.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 07.04.2017
    @Southern (US1)  we were there 53 mins ago, I have world clock set up on my lap top for ease of time conversions.

I have it set up to see Berlin New York, Tokyo and Agra at quick glance
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 06.04.2017
    why?
    edited 07.04.2017
    Well, there's something going on other than Time Zone shenanigans apparently.

And still no Easter Eggs..
  • Here is time zones correct according to windows 10 Alarm and clock

It's well past midnight CET, just sayin'.
    Yeah, I see (my) problem.. CET is not CEST.

CEST is currently 1:10am, but CET is currently 12:10AM.

The server is running on CEST right now. So you're right, it SHOULD have started over an hour ago.

Maybe they have it set to actually start at Midnight LOCAL (Eastern) Time on US1.  That honestly wouldn't surprise me.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    seems like normally they start these things LOCAL time.......
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    or maybe they got there Fridays messed up again like last time and it is Friday/Saturday not Thursday/friday
    or maybe they got there Fridays messed up again like last time and it is Friday/Saturday not Thursday/friday
    That would be my guess, but who knows these days.
    A countdown clock to the start of the event seems to be called for in future.

edited 07.04.2017

You think that would help? Remember Santa's Workshop. :wink:

Timers & Clocks are not in GGS's wheelhouse, apparently. :)

You think that would help? Remember Santa's Workshop. :wink:
    LOL!  Prolly not, now that you mention it. :)
  • Nothing for me either and what do u mean? Daylight savings time has already passed
  • I want my eggs. And not those fake plastic ones either. The hardboiled kind with hazardous colouring and stickers.
    I want my eggs. And not those fake plastic ones either. The hardboiled kind with hazardous colouring and stickers.
    LOL!
  • dld farmer (US1)dld farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 96
    edited 07.04.2017
    Artful (us1) are you the Montana cowboy who stopped the bunny from delivering his eggs? I see a brown pickup with bunny all over it. lmao
    LOL!

• Hi Everyone,

The missing event has been reported, we will keep you up to date here...

~ Mod Bulletin ~
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 07.04.2017
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    WascallyWabbit Posts: 2,027

Where is the Easter event?

Maybe the Team have hidden the whole event, instead of just the eggs hehe  p 

Monica showed up on time, but we will have to wait until 
    the offices open in the morning, to find the rest of it.
    It has been reported  & will be fixed as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delay!
  • Doris40 (PL1)Doris40 (PL1) PL1 Posts: 159
    There is no event in Poland also. So you are not alone. 
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Are there any changes to the ordinary mystery boxes ? I open 10 of them today and nothing seemed to have changed. Just the usual premium fertilizer, premium feed and some water. These mystery boxes too need an upgrade as the premium feed and fertilizers lost their charm ever since we started producing them in the lab. Hope GGS puts some better items in the ordinary mystery boxes too 
  • MeelaMeela Guest Posts: 13
    Are there any changes to the ordinary mystery boxes ? I open 10 of them today and nothing seemed to have changed. Just the usual premium fertilizer, premium feed and some water. These mystery boxes too need an upgrade as the premium feed and fertilizers lost their charm ever since we started producing them in the lab. Hope GGS puts some better items in the ordinary mystery boxes too 
    Hi Saugata,

There haven't been any changes to the ordinary mystery boxes, just to the new ones.
  • what larger eggs??? there is no egg hunt on mine yesterday or today! What's going on??
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I agree, there is no Easter event  on ours either, no eggs, and no Lester, we will spend if we can build. Thank You.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    what larger eggs??? there is no egg hunt on mine yesterday or today! What's going on??
    I agree, there is no Easter event  on ours either, no eggs, and no Lester, we will spend if we can build. Thank You.
    Maybe you should try to READ "The Mod's Bulletin" - which can always be found in the contents page of this forum - and/or maybe even try to READ this very thread?

It has been explained hours ago .... and we were informed accordingly (also hours ago). It all comes down to reading the forum.

See:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3471071/#Comment_3471071
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    cc doesnot came to our farm y so  ?
Sign In to comment.