Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - April Fools!

Comments

• All GGS workers get a paid week off
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    How many times can I input a suggestion for the April Fool's Contest?  If I can do more than one, then here's a second one: Change the color of our horses to the pastel Easter Egg colors for the day (i.e. cyan blue, light green, pink, yellow, etc.)
  • I would go further with FarmerCli's suggestion, and that is to let all the colored horses loose to roam around on the Ranch.  In order to get them back into the corral or stall, just click on the horses and they will change back to normal location and color.
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555

(hope not duplicate, haven't gone through responses yet, but I figured my ideas would be less tainted with others ideas this way)

1. Switch Monica's convertible out with the red van that Steve drives (still selling Monica's trade deals, but makes people think architect is here)

2. Switch out the race horses with dirtbikes/racecars, or maybe a different type of animal for the day

3. Change the doghouse into a "frog house", and have a large frog hopping around

• megatoke (US1)megatoke (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    A flock of seagulls pass over head and drop dung on the workers then the player clicks on the worker to collect the dung

• Let Pigs Fly

when pressing to get pigs, let them shoot out and you have to use your mouse catch them
  • A long time ago (1979) on the Apple ][ there was a "game" called 'Cattlecar Galactica'. What it did was any command you used i did something different - Hires Graphics (HGR) go you low res graphics, Low res graphics (GR) got you text, BASIC told you 'wrong language error, try Pascal', in the fake pascal compiler that brought up if you said execute you got 'Bang! Arrrrrrrghh!'.

You could not get out unless you found the hint: In one of his movies WC Fields has a booth. All the othet booths say things like 'this way to the elephants', 'this way to the Tigress' -- his booth has a sign saying 'this way to the (_______________) (fill in in a minute) which led to a doorway in the tent. People who bought his ticket and went through the doorway found themselves outside the tent and had to pay another admission to get back in

Give up?

His sign said "this way to the egress"

for april fools day have all the fields/pastures/orchards/etc harvest a different crop from normal as if all were responding to mystery seeds

happy days
    Since the contest closes the day after April Fool's Day...Will GGS use any of our suggestions, or are they having a blast looking at all our suggestions.... and essentially we are the April Fools!  :wink:

The prank I suggest is to switch how the order of the vehicles in the garage are shown.  And maybe have more than one vehicle allowed to be placed...just for a day. :smiley:
  • 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    make the day so that you can upgrade everything you want (and have the money for) at the same time. e.g. upgrade a house, orchard, chicken coop etc.
  • My April fools prank would be... When you click to pick your fields instead of collecting your crops your field catches fire. How funny would it be trying to find a way to put out the fire as you watch your farm slowly catching fire and burn down one thing after another. LOL Yappa1
  • PamGamer5 (US1)PamGamer5 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    Have Steve moon players whenever they finish an upgrade!
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 01.04.2017
    When signing on instead of the 300 in gold you would normally get, make it 30,000 GOLD .... then when you click the I Want It button, a court jester comes out laughing & doing flips all over the page,   then produces a sign saying  April Fools !! :D

Then................ because of one of the famous glitches of the game...the April Fool is on GGS and everyone who clicks I Want It...Gets it !
    Post edited by SANDRAUser60 (US1) on
  • edited 01.04.2017
    I would like GGS gives a set of one day task, just like today, every step gives us a prank, and at the final task we get an Apri fools deco, grinning Lester or Barnacle statue would be nice
  • Put the pigs in the houses, the workers in the Pigsty, The cows in the chicken coops, the Chickens in the mill, and the swap out what has been planted for something totally different. Put the lab in the cow sheds, the silo make feed and the apple trees give oranges and the cherry trees give lemons.
  • Announce a hot deal that paid with dollars, not gold with the most interesting offer
  • @Mad Bunny (IN1) The joke is on you, I did get  mouse cake from GGS when I reached 300
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    edited 02.04.2017
    Make all gold and dollars disappear for a day and revert the players back to level 1 and send in santa walking round the farms asking for his missing easter eggs  B) or you could just put up a message saying the white rabbit is hidden on one of the farms and players have to find him ( of cause there is no white rabbit at all)
  • Oooo this is going to be so much fun! Okay so here's my idea...(prob not gonna get the gold but might as well try :smiley: )
    The player logs into their acount. They go and gather their production as usual. Then instead collecting eggs from the chicken coop they collect...feathers?? Their chickens have gone missing??? Oh no! Then suddenly: 'BWACK BWACK' chickens are running all over the farm!! They are causing chaos by chasing the dog, destroying the barn, and 'doing their business' in places. So randomly, you recieve a pop up saying 'On no! One of your workers has stepped on chicken poop! They can't work for today..' Also the chickens can be  scaring away workers who drop everything and start screaming, and even disturb all the other animals. Whenever the farmer clicks on a cowshed/pigsty etc, they get a popup that says: your pigs/cows are too scared by the chickens to produce! Guess they are the 'chickens' now! 
    Hope you like my idea, and to the others, great ideas! I really enjoyed some of them. Mostly the money bag/fart bubble one...XD
  • Turn the workers into kids and allow them to prank other players apple trees with toilet paper and let the animals loose
  • HI.......WHY DON'T WE DISAPPEAR EVERY PLAYER'S GOLD !!!

IDEA 2 -WHY DON'T WE TELL THEM THAT BIG FARM IS CLOSING !!!

IDEA 3 -WHY DON'T WE TELL THEM THAT YOU ALL'S PASSWORD HAD BEEN CHANGED !!!

Have Omar offer free dollars in his cart and then when the offer moves to the left side to where one could click to get the free dollars, we find that it is not free after all....and then it is "April Fool"!
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Replace Bakery and Flower shop place. Or Garden and meadow.... :wink:
  • Take away their dog and replace it with a duck

• Every hour or so the fool pops up on our screen and says "April Fool's!""
    Then something happens.  The pigs start laying eggs, the chickens start giving milk and the cows give birth to piglets.  Or,  instead of the fields giving corn out come chickens!  The mill will process their eggs instead of grain.  Instead of wheat, you get cows and the milk will be processed through the mill.  All of these things can be changed by having, instead of a floating dollar sign, a floating fool.  (If that is too complicated then put fools hats on the people walking around.)  If you use your cursor and place it on the floating dollar sign or one of the people with a fool's hat, it is like the dog getting them!  When that happens everything on the farm goes back to normal.  Hey the pooch needs to have some fun too!
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 02.04.2017
    switch the graphics of humans and animals:
    have people in the stables and the animals walking around free on the farm as if they were the workers. Production still works the same. If you wanna be a tad more accurate, have female workers in the cowbarn giving milk, and male workers in chicken coops giving eggs, pig-stalls mixed male and female workers :D 

Also I enjoyed the random short Panda tasks, that gave gifts and pranks for small product donation. More like those please!
  • Robert81 (US1)Robert81 (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I know I am late but what if we made stackable charming were if we could put multiple charms to see who could come up with the biggest fields or some thing along those lines. Thanks for your time.

• Hey Everyone - We thought of pranking you again this year,
    but we figured you would be wise to us by now, so
    we have decided to turn the tables on you for a change!  :p

All you have to do is imagine that you are GGS & tell us
    what you would do on April Fools Day to prank the Big Farm players!

We will give some gold (no, not fools gold hehe)
    to the suggestions that make us laugh the most!

The contest will close at 5pm CEST on Sunday April 2nd

Have fun!
    create some artificial decorations with high happiness .Also vanish some of the buildings...this would fool the player. :)

• edited 02.04.2017
    Make announcement that there is infinitive GOLD HOUR after 5 mins..
    This would tense the player.
  • Make a New Train Station as a new farm like Flower farm,Gourmet Farm....On That railway station we need hotels,Bakery,etc....We need to supply Food Items which we get from Main farm and gourmet farm.They want to give us Money and Experience Points...And On that Railway station we Need train..And those who enter in that Train they want to give Village Dollars....And on the railway station a new Flower market and perfume market and we supply Flowers and Perfumes to people and they Give 1-5 Gold.And we need a market where we can place things and we can adjust cost of the things...And Other Player Can Buy That Items then we get money and Experience points..And we need a Newspaper in Farm..Where Things for sale in other players shop is visible..... :smile::D

• Make cowsheds produce egg and chicken coops produce milk.
    Also make apple orchard produce Cherry and cherry orchard produce apples..
    Its simple and tricky.  :)
This discussion has been closed.