Home General Discussions & Questions

what is this

whats with the elephant ? is it here just for today or staying ?
Happy Farming.
A Fool Is Easily Parted From Their Money!

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    When I got up this morning my farmer's market vendor is an elephant wearing a skirt and there was a panda bear asking for things...
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Why is there an elephant in a tutu in my Market?  :D
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    @uksharon (GB1), I too have the elephant at my market. :)  I do believe that everyone will.  ;) But why?
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes

Please explain.

Normally there is always an announcement before any changes/additions to the game.

I have attached some pics below of this strange elephant at the market & the Panda with the new tasks.

Is this for April's fool day???
    @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes

Can GGS be trusted?   -They have been doing much better of late, but still no gold lock!  Which was promised for us last year.

Also they have changed the 'home' map;

I have I screen shot of the new look world map, I have spent the last 10 minutes trying to attach it here but it won't let me. :/

Can GGS be trusted?   -They have been doing much better of late, but still no gold lock!  Which was promised for us last year.

• Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109

Panda is spelled wrong

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665

Does it look something like this?
    lthrrr @ en 1 Leader @ HavinFun co-op I am also known as Lesley                     
    Come join HavinFun co-op, where having fun comes naturally !!!           

• Rowdy Rac said:
    April 1st is a day for foolishness  :smiley:

The devs always do something funny on this day with the little man at the organic market.   He was also an elephant last year but the pretty dress is new ;)
    "Punishment" for his  inflated pricing scheme, maybe ?   >:)
    It is a shame the elephant hasn't learnt a lesson, his prices are just as bad :)

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 31,290
    edited 01.04.2017
                         I'm still waiting for the elephant they said we were gonna get on April 1st, 2014. :D

Elephants graphics

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 319
    Hej farmerjohn
     i have an elephant on my farm right now on skn.

nice wearing a ballerina skirt :wink:
    nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 31,290
    edited 01.04.2017
    Hej farmerjohn
     i have an elephant on my farm right now on skn.

nice wearing a ballerina skirt :wink:
    In the Market, I know. Only on April 1st. :D  I want one to stick around. Just think of all that wonderful dung! :o

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,549
    edited 01.04.2017
    Why the prank as reward for the panda task? While I don't mind them personally there are many sensitive players in the game that are likely to sook if I used it on them so the hoodoo is a nothing reward for me. 
    I didn't get a prank. At least I hope I didn't. I got lucky charms, tokens, and toolboxes. 
    Edit: Oh I see the hoodoo. Yes I got that too. :(   I will not be using that one.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

edited 01.04.2017
    I too will not be using the hoodoo. Why give it too us?

Does it look something like this?
    [email protected]"lthrrr (GB1)" that's it thanks. :)  up the top on the right, it has changed.

@Rowdy Rac is the 'main world map' change also part of your fun for April's fool day?

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,086
    is there any way you can remove the hoodoo from your invent as i dont want it.
    Happy Farming.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Ask someone in your co-op if you can use it on their farm.  Chances are if they're not busy you can find someone that will take the 15 minute prank just to get the +1 Karma from it.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • is there any way you can remove the hoodoo from your invent as i dont want it.
    @uksharon (GB1)  You can hoodoo my farm if ya want, I likes karma. Image result for smiley jazz hands

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,086
    thanks i have used them thank you to the player who allowed me to use them on his farm  :)
    Happy Farming.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,464
    edited 01.04.2018
    Hahaha, I bring this thread alive again because I went hunting for the strange panda bear wanting fish, lol.  So, I have an elephant farmer and I think it's a ghost buyer, or is that a strange looking chicken on my market? lol.  It won't be long (about 15 minutes) and I will have two 15 minute small hoodoo pranks.  First US1 player to ask for them, and tell me where they want them, I will bring them to you happily.  I just ask in return that you do the same for me on my main farm pigs please.  Only my pigs please, thanks in advance.  :)  Suzy

Update:  Just waiting for someone to claim the small hoodoo's to get the karma points.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 01.04.2018
    Ask someone in your co-op if you can use it on their farm.  Chances are if they're not busy you can find someone that will take the 15 minute prank just to get the +1 Karma from it.
    That's what we have done in our co=op Southern.  We gave each other permission to prank our donkeys.  We get the karma tokens and no hassle. .
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 01.04.2018
    RowdyRac said:
    April 1st is a day for foolishness  :smiley:

The devs always do something funny on this day with the little man at the organic market.   He was also an elephant last year but the pretty dress is new ;)
    "Punishment" for his  inflated pricing scheme, maybe ?   >:)
    I agree, he almost always sells anything for 45000, only a few are worth the money, most are not worth the price.  We need a person that works with numbers.  

Got my pranks and gave them in return, thanks @RobAnybody (US1)   Suzy!

And thanks to @maxiroy (US1) for sparkling my farm, returned in kind.  Suzy!

edited 01.04.2018
    I've noticed I have zero workers any of my farms, lol.  None, zero, zilch!  LOL.  Nuts!

One of my buyers is one of my workers, and he is a ghost, lol.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

Sign In to comment.