Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Translation / Localization errors and how to report them

CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
Hey everyone,

as many different nationalities are united on this forum, localization error reports are also something that might get posted every now and then.

However, bug reporting is a little different in these cases, as we are working with external translators from all over the world.

If you would like to report a localization error, you may do so in this thread!

Please include the following:
  • What language does the error appear in?
  • Which part of the game is affected?
  • A screenshot of the wrong word or sentence in game context
  • Why is there an error, what is wrong with the word/sentence?
  • How could it be corrected in your opinion?

We will then take your information and pass it over to our localization team to have the error resolved as within the next updates.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,
Steffi
Post edited by CM Nafaru on

Comments

• Renattka34LeadeRenattka34Leade Posts: 1
    edited 02.09.2015
    DObry den,prosila by som opravit chybu v prekladani jazyka ked sa prihlasim,cela hra uz nejde v Slovenskom jazyku,neviem sa tak hrat.Dakujem za opravu s pozdravom Renattka34Leade
  • Sandrag (NL1)Sandrag (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    A small typo in Dutch -> when Omar is leaving:

Omar heeft alles wat je hart begeeft

should be:

Omar heeft alles wat je hart begeert

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 13.10.2015
    Some small things in Finnish translations
    Word "orkideoille", should be: hedelmätarhoille. ("orkidea" is a flower, "hedelmätarhoille", means orchards )

Word "myllyn", should be "peltojen" 
    (mylly = mill,  pelto = a field... peltojen = fields)

( we don't grow corn, cabbage or wheat in mills, but in fields, i think everyone knows it, ...in the mill we make food for animals. Not so big thing, but anyway :smiley:  )
    4.jpg 13.7K
    a2.jpg 32.7K
    a3.jpg 17.3K
  • OK, succes ... I think the comment got posted.
    I reloaded the game, clered cache, even tried a different browser ... still the link for inviting friends is to the german server :(
  • Not sure if this is the right thread to put it, but I saw this (on the Dutch server) when I started the Viking Farm:

Seems to be a placeholder?
    eh1.png 378.1K
  • ok thank you
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 25.02.2017

There should be standing Nat before the top picture cowfeed one. Now it says exactly the same as the regular cowfeed.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    And another one. It says: Vis naar 10 baarzen (Fish 10 bass). It should be: Vis naar 10 kg baarzen.

• angelical (US1)angelical (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    it is fixed now, but one day on one farm (maybe more) everything was in a language other than English.  Might have been German- I was able to figure out what was being said more or less.  made for an educational moment with my son, at least ;)
  • mka1960 (US1)mka1960 (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 05.08.2017
    I'm not sure if this is the right place but i keep getting error messages when trying to water co-op trees
    Please include the following: 
    • What language does the error appear in? English
    • Which part of the game is affected? Co-op Trees
    • A screenshot of the wrong word or sentence in game context
    • Why is there an error, what is wrong with the word/sentence?
    • How could it be corrected in your opinion?

Our village co-op is Taras Corporati

after watering the trees the water can doesn't go away

errorCode_CANNOT_CHARGE

Support-Info:

Command: PBAllianceAlliancetreeChargeResponse

ErrorCode: 3

Timestamp: 1501953341

Zone: 6

PID:5028676

• When I click on Groups and go to the New Group (Davisshop) I started, it starts off in English but when I click on Discussions it is in Germany. And I going to the Home page it is also in Germany. I am glad I have a translator to read the Discussions Form and other Forms. 

• Buenos tardes, tengo problemas con el carro de ofertas, ya que quiero canjear mis monedas por un premio y no me lo permite.En el dia de hoy estuvo inaxecible el juego por 5 horas.Gracias

1)  Why is my Black Dog not roaming my Main Farm like he's supposed to..?

2)  Why do I show Zero Cat Charms accumulated for my Cat Tree on my Gourmet Farm..?

Please consider this a Formal Request for Service.

Thank you,

Fincana

• S.J. (INT1)S.J. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 13
    What happened to my Gourmet farm???? Al my houses, buildings, ewery things gon. My goormet farm empty
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    My farm is also in a different language that I am unable to read. Please give me English back :-)

• My announcements on my forum home are in German, and I need them in English. Would someone change this back to English? Or is there a way for us to prefer a language and set it for our pages? Could that be put into the settings if not?
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63

:'(

# 1 I have receive 4 gold chest for 1st day??Then 4 more again to-day??Same thing happened   opened 2 and then got error message??

#2 I thought I bought another gold fish and received nothing?

#3 can not get sand off GF ..from doing trees? Just keeps redoing?

Just do not understand what is going on in game now .It was running so well at least for me ??NOW?

• alpi (SKN1)alpi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    OK, succes ... I think the comment got posted.
    I reloaded the game, clered cache, even tried a different browser ... still the link for inviting friends is to the german server :(
    ei taaskaan antannu kirsikoita eikä rypäleitä saaren kultapaketissa, on se kumma että siitäkin pitää huijata
  • angelical (US1)angelical (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    My announcements on my forum home are in German, and I need them in English. Would someone change this back to English? Or is there a way for us to prefer a language and set it for our pages? Could that be put into the settings if not?
    similar problem- having a problem with Architect and was going to forum for US but page kept coming up in German.  posting this to the UK board bc it is in English

• @angelical (US1)See in your red square the "de"? Change that to "en" and that will give the English forum. UK/US use same forum, as well as Australia and a few others.
  • plena (SKN1)plena (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 8
    I play in a team with Swedish and Finnish members.  We have had some difficulties with translations.  For example names of the fish are not the same in our languages.  Just today it come out that some flowers have different names in Finnish farms!  This makes us unnecessary trouble.  Dandelion is not daisy.  Can you do something?
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I forwarded your inquiry to the Team.  :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    On the NL1 server is in both dreamworlds  an error in the daily task for peaches
    Peach = perzik in Dutch (plural perziken) : in below screenshot the upper part starts correct but then it goes  wrong in the remaining text (peren = pears) : " peren"  should be replaced (4 times) by " perziken" 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 02.01.2021
    If you click to demolish a building at the right time just as another upgrade or demolition is completed, you will get a message in German asking to charge 1,234,567 gold. But if you click on it, you don't actually lose any gold.

https://streamable.com/i60cgg
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 02.01.2021
    I've reported  both 
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
Sign In to comment.