Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: CoopCha / Co-op Boosters / chat log activity

When a deputy starts a co-op project the chat logs the activity.

Can it be possible to have the chat log the activity when a deputy buys or renews co-op booster for the cooperative championship.

This would alert all members when co-op funds are being used.

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Hmmmmm - within my coop nobody ever activates or renews a coop booster without everybody's knowledge; at least the approval of everyone on line. We always discuss everything we do in the group. No individual actions whatsoever when coop money/gold is involved.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    The use of co-op funds should be publicly recorded.

When a deputy starts a project, starts a research, donates to the co-op.

So in following, it should be logged as an activity when co-op funds are used to buy / renew co-op boosters for the challenge.

Hmmmmm - within my coop nobody ever activates or renews a coop booster without everybody's knowledge; at least the approval of everyone on line. We always discuss everything we do in the group. No individual actions whatsoever when coop money/gold is involved.
    Right now we're dealing with a rogue deputy that thinks its okay to continually buy co-op boosters, when the rest of our group has decided to stop using coop booster for the remainder of the event.  SO now its become a headache for our leader to find out who the culprit is, and whether to remove deputy status for a majority of the group during the challenge... so that co-op funds are not wasted.

It be easier to know who's starting the co-op boosters and for what amount.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 27.03.2017
    Oh - OK - I only have 2 deputies, and for the rest - as said before - the coop is a real coop, - as it should be IMHO; everybody works together and decide together upon projects / researches / CC, etc.
    Leader nor deputy will ever do anything without the approval of the whole group. So we don't need such a chat log ... never needed it. IMHO the proper functioning of a coop depends on good leadership and fine collaboration - not on lots of controlling activity logs in the chat.
    When the Coop Village starts, it will require a lot of solidarity and collaboration too, so we consider ourselves "trained" & up to the task  ;) 
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Have to agree with @Jiesta (NL1) here on this one.
    Our co op only has a few (10) deputies all that have earned their way there. We decide as group as well to run or not run them and also agree on when, how much % & for how long.
  • Oh - OK - I only have 2 deputies, and for the rest - as said before - the coop is a real coop, - as it should be IMHO; everybody works together and decide together upon projects / researches / CC, etc.
    Leader nor deputy will ever do anything without the approval of the whole group. So we don't need such a chat log ... never needed it. IMHO the proper functioning of a coop depends on good leadership and fine collaboration - not on lots of controlling activity logs in the chat.
    When the Coop Village starts, it will require a lot of solidarity and collaboration too, so we consider ourselves "trained" & up to the task  ;) 

Good for you. My co-op is similar to that I am not a deputy, but I convinced my co-op to do a number of projects. All our deputies are trusted people with experience.
    Thank everyone for your input, I hope GGS will consider this for a future update.
  • clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
    Hello world!
    I'm Clinn, the leader of Crop shop coop from Romania, who played in tha last edition of the Master League and finished in the 9th position.
    I play this game since 2013 but NOW at this edition happened something the NEVER EVER SHOULD repeat in any other coop of the world in this game and GGS is entirely guilty.

I also have an account on the Spanish server and I found out that in that coop the same thing has happened in the past and I'me sure many coops araound the world this regretably thing passed in a moment.

We live in a world with good things and bad things, but the bad things happens because somebody, and in this case GGS is not making the right things and that we must to change, TOGETHER.

We play here a virtual game but unfortunatelly this virtual game is not free of things that happens in real life.
    If in real life, the authorities are very keen to implement measure to discourage any possible therorism attacks, in this game, GGS make it all in reverse....is incouraging them.

Can somebody put a bomb in this game in order to heart other persons and destroy things? In theory no....in practice YES. 
    What is a bomb in this games?
    Is what happened in my coop.

In this game with GGS permissions, any person can open an account and become a better actor than in real life.
    Can develop an account, the farm, can enter in a coop, gain conffidence, receive the deputy function and then his psyhopats actions can be really easy to implement.

We had  around 16.000.000.000$ (16 billions of $) and 5.400.000 gold (5.4 millions of gold) in our cooperative account after 2 days of playing the CC and then the psyhopat put the bomb.
    He activated boosts on maximum, then delete them, that put again then delete again until he BLEW UP all our funds.
    We were left with nothing, bare skin as they say two days before the cc was about to end.

This is also more than a bomb, is a theft because stealed all these money from people who paid real money to obtain that gold and GGS is protect the stealer.

I wrote the situation to the support of course.
    The support confirmed me that we have had that money and a member of the coop did that action and blew up our funds but GGS is declining any help arguing:

"GoodGame studios as a company does not intervene in anything that happens inside the cooperative for reasons just as this one. This means that we are not able to credit back any of the gold used inside the cooperative.
    - We are terribly sorry about this.

We are also not able to share any information regarding the player who spent the gold since it would break laws that has to do with confidential information about another players account. This is in accordance with GDPR." 

Meaning that they will do NOTHING ABOUT IT and allowing the situation to REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN encouraging this psyhopat or psyhopats in other places to put bombs like this over and over again

WE, DEAR PLAYERS from the entire world have the power TOGETHER to change this.

WE TOGHETER HERE, MUST ASK and put PRESSURE to obtain it that GGS MAKES things transparent and to eliminate the darkness that favors thieves and psychopaths to do their disgustings things.

WE TOGHETER MUST ASK that any activity that a deputy makes in the coop appears on the chat of the coop.
    We are not interesting in what ammount of money spend on the booster, NOO, we just want a NAME, IN ORDER to descourage any member to do bad things on the future.

IS so easy to implement this, so so easyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

We are paying GGS, We are their Clients and this is an STRINGENT NECESITY.

We want to protect peoaple in the future for beeing robed with these actions..we want to hep the comunity...we want a better game and a honest one.
    Don;t encourage any more this situation
    The 5.400.000 gold is costing around 2000 euros...who pays for this money?
    But this is not the worse thing...the worse thing is that in any moment the situation can repeat in any coop of the world
    You want to allow this any more?

If no, and you want to help the community, please SUSTAIN THIS IDEA.
    ANY action made by a deputy...
    1. put a booster
    2. start a building on the village
    must be showed in tha chat like is showed who donate money, who starts a challaenge in the village fair or who starts a project.

PLEASE SUSTAIN THIS, PLEASE....DON;T ALLOW BAD THINGS HAPPENS AGAIN

We pays the money and who is taking strange decissions?
    who put the IT to write ilar codes such as granting prizes like 7 ordinary licenses in the silos?

We pay the money, and we want justice.
    PLEASE CRY FOR JUSTICE WITH ME HERE TO PREVENT FURTHER BAD ACTIONS, AND THEFTS LIKE WE EXPERIENCED 
    THAK YOU ALL FROM THE DEEP OF MY HEART!

• Suko.13 (ES1)Suko.13 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 487
    hello clinn

The FAmilia Guardian cooperative is supporting its cause, we hope from the heart to be fixed, greet each other and cross our fingers and touch wood as a sign of good luck.

and that someone responsible for the game can take action, for these impure acts

Regards Suko. 13 Spanish server cooperative FAMILIAGUARDIAN
  • trebol55 (ES1)trebol55 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 234
    We agree and support our partner in his writing.

We request that GGS, act responsibly and against these acts.
    GGS must ensure fair play.

Any activity that a delegate performs in the cooperative must appear in the cooperative's chat to maintain the harmony of the cooperatives.

We hope you consider this request.

Sincerely
    Trebol55
    Cooperativa FamiliaGuardián (ES1)
  • FarmerMARGUI (ES1)FarmerMARGUI (ES1) ES1 Posts: 1,801
    From the AVEFENIX cooperative we regret what happened and we hope GGS put a solution to these things

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    @clinn (RO1)

I also support your request, as a delegate of my cooperative.

All my support for you and your cooperative

For a fair game!

GGS aware of these actions and boasts in its official announcements to promote balance and equity for all players, we simply request that GGS sanction and prohibit these acts.

I say YES to all activity carried out by the delegates, we can read it in the cooperative chat.

Regards
    yomismo1 (ES1)
    Cooperativa FamiliaGuardían (ES1)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    So sorry @clinn (RO1) you & your co op ran across a bad egg.
     Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it, but slowly build up again :(
     You are correct that GGS will not do any thing about this as it is allowed for certain members of a co op/Deputies to have access to the co op funds and are able to spend it as they see fit.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Absolutely agreed @clinn (RO1)

This is one of the many situations that should be corrected, one that requires GGS attention and requires them to stop being sloppy careless and superficial.  It's time GGS gives us a fair game

On behalf of my coop Placid-Oasis on GB1 I support Clinn's request 

Hello world!
    I'm Clinn, the leader of Crop shop coop from Romania, played in tha last edition of the Master League and finished in the 9th position.
    I play this game since 2013 but NOW at this edition happened something the NEVER EVER SHOULD repeat in any other coop of the world in this game and GGS is entirely guilty.

I also have an account on the Spanish server and I found out that in that coop the same thing has happened in the past and I'me sure many coops araound the world this regretably thing passed in a moment.

We live in a world with good things and bad things, but the bad things happens because somebody, and in this case GGS is not making the right things and that we must to change, TOGETHER.

We play here a virtual game but unfortunatelly this virtual game is not free of things that happens in real life.
    If in real life, the authorities are very keen to implement measure to discourage any possible therorism attacks, in this game, GGS make it all in reverse....is incouraging them.

Can somebody put a bomb in this game in order to heart other persons and destroy things? In theory no....in practice YES. 

In this game with GGS permissions, any person can open an account and become a better actor than in real life.
    Can develop an account, the farm, can enter in a coop, gain conffidence, receive the deputy function and then his psyhopats actions can be really easy to implement.

We had  around 16.000.000.000$ (16 billions of $) and 5.400.000 gold (5.4 millions of gold) in our cooperative account after 2 days of playing the CC and then the psyhopat put the bomb.
    He activated boosts on maximum, then delete them, that put again then delete again until he BLEW UP all our funds.
    We were left with nothing, bare skin as they say two days before the cc was about to end.

This is also more than a bomb, is a theft because stealed all these money from people who paid real money to obtain that gold and GGS is protect the stealer.

The support confirmed me that we have had that money and a member of the coop did that action and blew up our funds but GGS is declining any help arguing:

"GoodGame studios as a company does not intervene in anything that happens inside the cooperative for reasons just as this one. This means that we are not able to credit back any of the gold used inside the cooperative.

We are also not able to share any information regarding the player who spent the gold since it would break laws that has to do with confidential information about another players account. This is in accordance with GDPR." 

Meaning that they will do NOTHING ABOUT IT and allowing the situation to REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN encouraging this psyhopat or psyhopats in other places to put bombs like this over and over again

WE TOGHETER HERE, MUST ASK and put PRESSURE to obtain it that GGS MAKES things transparent and to eliminate the darkness that favors thieves and psychopaths to do their disgustings things.

WE TOGHETER MUST ASK that any activity that a deputy makes in the coop appears on the chat of the coop.
    We are not interesting in what ammount of money spend on the booster, NOO, we just want a NAME, IN ORDER to descourage any member to do bad things on the future.

We want to protect peoaple in the future for beeing robed with these actions..we want to hep the comunity...we want a better game and a honest one.
    But this is not the worse thing...the worse thing is that in any moment the situation can repeat in any coop of the world

1. put a booster
    must be showed in tha chat like is showed who donate money, who starts a challaenge in the village fair or who starts a project.

who put the IT to write ilar codes such as granting prizes like 7 ordinary licenses in the silos?

PLEASE CRY FOR JUSTICE WITH ME HERE TO PREVENT FURTHER BAD ACTIONS, AND THEFTS LIKE WE EXPERIENCED 

• clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Unfortunatelly I can't even build up again slowly as Data King says because until GGS doesn't show on the chat who activate something, this thing can for sure happen again, beeing encouraged by the fact that GGS denys telling me the name of who did it.
    Of course I will reduce the number of deputies in the cc or silo as I did in the last 2 days but this is not granted. You never know who is behinde this...can be a person that you really trust.
    An there are many many events in the game. A leader can't do them all and it shoudn't. That;s why are deputies.
    A good leader should do management things like:
    Planning
    Making strategies
    Teaching members how to play better
    Encouraging people to develop better giving them advices
    Find out why a person doesn't play as it did before, find out what is the problem and help that person
    Make rules in the cooperative that motivates the members, allowing them to became deputies if they help a lot the coop
    Mantain a good atmospehere in the coop

If he does that and has a personal life outside the game ha cannot be all the time at the game to starts something to do somethings...he need good deputies...
    And GGS MUST descourage any bad action that some one might want to do by assuring transparency and showing on the chat evry action of de deputies.

Tell me, when wasn't showed in the past on the chat who started a challenge on the village or in country fair...you didn't experienced bad startings of what it shoudn't be started?
    After puting that on the chat this was over!
    The same must be done with the boosters, with who puts them!
  • ESKUERNAGA (ES1)ESKUERNAGA (ES1) ES1 Posts: 492
    Good afternoon,

I am sorry what I am reading, about the situation that    happened in your cope
    @ "clinn (RO1)"

BF should take urgent action so that when some
    Enhancers in the COPES are activated  , they must  appear  in the activities of the CHAT with the identification of who has activated it.

Fair play!!!!

Best regards

@ "ESKUERNAGA (ES1)" - LA CHACRA

• Teteii (IN1)Teteii (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
     clinn (RO1) said:
    Hello world!
    I'm Clinn, the leader of Crop shop coop from Romania, who played in tha last edition of the Master League and finished in the 9th position.

1. put a booster

From Alchemist, at the Indian Server, we wish to express our empathy at your distress within the game, though of a slightly different nature. The disenchantment grows, sorry to say.

We have had something similar once. Our then Leader TMKC, removed all Deputies except just two of us. Me and one other. The 'message' that we considered it a serious issue, got through to the members. We have not had that situation since. And slowly, Deputies have been re-appointed. 

If it were within the domain of GGS, I'm sure there should  be no reason for them not to help out !

In solidarity.

Teteii

For Alchemist
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    So true @clinn (RO1)
    In our coop 1.2 mill gold was used in vf i demand this but nothing happen that thread lost its importance no.moderators came
    Even i tag every one of them 
    Yeah rowdy came just to ask something but its in favour of ggs nit the players
    So basically we are whining over deaf years u cant do anything in this game ggs dont give a ...... About their own cluents they dont wanna listen bad things what's they done but wana listen what they dont deserve
    As the case of @TMKC (IN1) player nothing happen cm came and said nothing but plain lie 😂 just he sure perfom his duty that he read that thread
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    We haven't had a need for it as those who start the boosters are those who put the money into the coffers, but I can see where some might.
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    edited 02.09.2019
    Because they deleted my post

From the NuNCaJaMaS cooperative, we support your request to appear in the reflected chat who executes an action.
    Just as we sympathize with you for the unfortunate action of some of your players in your cooperative.

• from the sunt dracones cooperative we show our rejection of what has happened your cope, we had a similar case with the same answer from gcs. We also proposed to gcs to see in the chat who put the enhancers, they also answered us with the data protection. My boss anghell as well as her cope shows you total support
    regards
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Can it be possible to have the chat log the activity when a deputy buys or renews co-op booster for the cooperative championship.

@Seeker1 (US1)

I agree !  Every activity that has to do with the coop accounts, buying boosters for coop events in this case, and with coop village should be shown as activity in chat

It makes no sense to show some actions but not others, as it makes no sense to see who donates farm dollars but not who donates village dollars

These are all different parts of the same problem that needs to be fixed: all actions need to be recorded as activity and have to be shown in chat for all in the coop to see

• u think (US1)u think (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    To Re: Seeker1's comment..   here is my comments on this....    expression:  "too many cooks in the kitchen spoils the broth."   Having so many deputies.. you need trust from them.  On my coop, we only have 9 Deputies and they have their own jobs... yes.. correct..  Deputy of Research , Deputy of Cooperative Village., Deputy of Cooperative Project Missions... etc.  They know their position.. as for the Cooperative Account.. it is controlled by the leader to what is or if Cooperative boosters are given out.   

Reporting on Chat this kind of activity... i think if you want to get ones who start up these boosters without anyone's knowledge of who is. ..   I dont think it should be posted on chat, but should be posted directly to leader's inbox on who within your cooperative is starting it.  Since the Leader is the one who can demote and fire a player, then the leader can deal with the players.   ( If it is posted on chat, the chat log disappears fast if there is a lot of activity on it. ... this includes the activity page )  

Less the amount of Deputies.. i think having 67 Deputies is asking for trouble.  ( my opinion ).

• Arakio (ES1)Arakio (ES1) ES1 Posts: 7
    On behalf of Spanish coop Morty España, let me strongly support @clinn (RO1) 's claim

We understand it should all be a matter of mutual trust, which is normally the case. In an ideal world all decisions are agreed upon and nobody takes action against the coop's general interest.

Sadly, though, there are exceptions to this general rule. In addition to keeping the number of deputies under control, something else could be done to prevent this from happening in the future. 

Firstly, as suggested above, by making any expense of coop's funds (whether it is boosts or purchase of materials, upgrading buildings, etc.) appear on the chat so everyone knows who does what.
    Besides, if there is a claim, by finding out whether those boosts were actually used or just paid for and immediately cancelled or even a repeat purchase occurred, and providing a refund as athe boost was not even enjoyed.

We do expect GGS will look into this matter and announce some action is taken as soon as possible.

Thanks

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i have only ever had a small amount of deputy for this reason. however that also means that ether boosters dont get started or some of us have to set our lifes to the game. if it gets posted in chat i would probably appoint more. a lot of my deputy's are also my face book friends .therefore i would not even have to be playing if it posted on the chat. one of them would just message me on messenger and let me know. also sometimes it could be a acdent this way someone in chat could let them know they are not supposed to be doing that. of corse in this case it would have let the leader delete them fast if the leader was on. i agree anything that has to do with the coop. everyone in the coop should have a right to know were it is going and by who. i would actually like them to add anouther section to the coop that separates chat and activity.that way we can have a activity log that lasts a couple days then deletes.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    And I'm not sure we need to know how much fish food was donated to the pond!  You can get rid of that useless piece of information in chat. I'm so sorry you have had these problems Clinn.... more and more problems are popping up these days as the bugs get worse and worse.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    PCA (GB1) said:

@Seeker1 (US1)

I agree !  Every activity that has to do with the coop accounts, buying boosters for coop events in this case, and with coop village should be shown as activity in chat

It makes no sense to show some actions but not others, as it makes no sense to see who donates farm dollars but not who donates village dollars

These are all different parts of the same problem that needs to be fixed: all actions need to be recorded as activity and have to be shown in chat for all in the coop to see

Who donates Village dollars shows up in our chat, for some reason.

As another player pointed out, we don't need to know who donated fish pellets.  

While it's good to see who does what when, if every activity showed up in chat, chat would virtually shut down.  Must be a better solution out there.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think they should separate chat and activity log. and add village dollars and fish pellets and also a way to see what every one has donated in village like they do for the farm dollars and gold. so for village at the warehouse maybe add a list of every member like it has on the coop page then have a scroll bar with each village product that has been donated. that way members have a better idea of what ever one is making and what they are donating .also it should not be that hard to add it if they already have the kind of set up for farm dollars and gold. especially adding village dollar and goldfish section to that.we dont need to know when it is donated just who and how much.just like farm dollars and gold
  • i think they should separate chat and activity log. 
    @ijrosh (US1) You can already do that, above the chat box you can select to see, activity, chat or both.
  • laurasese (ES1)laurasese (ES1) ES1 Posts: 76
    coop tut joins the rejection against similar actions, regretting what happened, because the responsible parties take action and never repeat themselves, we ask for a clear game and an enlightening chat, a greeting Friends.
Sign In to comment.