Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Irish Chicken Coop

ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
why iris coop is removed from the main farm , from now we ll get iris from where ?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I seen it offered on a Favorite offers deal a few weeks ago @ashim (IN1) for gold. I can't remember how much though.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I seen it offered on a Favorite offers deal a few weeks ago @ashim (IN1) for gold. I can't remember how much though.
    Normal price is 120,000 gold, the sale price during the Flash Sales was 72,000 gold.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    That's right it was a Flash sale, thank you Southern :)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    do you think we can spend so much gold for 1 iris  IMAO  , i am asking  through wof by spinning token in mf ?
    did ggs really removed that wof ?
  • Why isn't the Irish Chicken Coop listed as a prize for the new red wheel of fortune? The Irish Chicken Coop is the BEST prize. Will it come back?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Was taken off wheel of fortune and put up for sale at 78.000 gold during St Patrick event . Think the way things are going , won't be back 
  • Lesley52 (GB1) said:
    Was taken off wheel of fortune and put up for sale at 78.000 gold during St Patrick event . Think the way things are going , won't be back 
    Dung
  • how can we get an irish coop????
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    u need to buy from lot of gold , last time iris was getting from St. patrick event , now dont know from where we ll get
  • MeelaMeela Guest Posts: 13
    Normal price is 120,000 gold, the sale price during the Flash Sales was 72,000 gold.
    Yes, currently, the Irish chicken coop is only available through Flash Sales (when they are running).
  • I need more Irish Chicken Coops!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The last one just popped up at 117,000 coins!!!  They've been running between 17,000 - 55,000  on average.  Omar is getting stingy!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    The last one just popped up at 117,000 coins!!!  They've been running between 17,000 - 55,000  on average.  Omar is getting stingy!
    I think the reg price for the Irish Chicken Coop is 117,000. The only other price for them I have noticed has always been 54,000 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I think the reg price for the Irish Chicken Coop is 117,000. The only other price for them I have noticed has always been 54,000 
    I've been watching them like a hawk.  The 117K was listed as a 35% discount, so I got my hopes up for nothing! LOL!
  • I still want the green wheel of fortune back.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file