Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Changes that could make big difference

We have farm machines and production farm machines for Main farm. But it would be nice if their benefits are extended to Gourmet Farm and Flower Farm. It would make a lot of difference in reducing cost, earning more dollars and providing added advantage while doing missions. I have few suggestions for it:
  1. Farm Machines to give extra happiness and extra workers on Gourmet (GF) & Flower Farm (FF) --- (just like we have on Main farm which gives upto 115 extra happiness and up to 32 extra workers). This would help us to reduce cost and give us chance to build more coops /fields /orchards/ meadow /apiary.
  2. Production farm machines on gourmet farm - Powerhouse- To increase yield of goats, ducks and donkeys for specific duration. This could be helpful in dung, milk and egg missions.
  3. Farm Flash in FF for extra products from Flower shop and Mermaid Bay (just like we have for bakery). We could earn extra dollars, especially while producing honey cream.
  4. Remove limits for collection of tools and water
  5. Make tools available in GF & FF
  6. Introduce nursery for FF

Comments

• :+1: All sounds great, especially the last one :)
  • Great ideas :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I like all your ideas @maggie02 (INT1) !

Looks like you'll get your #4 tomorrow :)

I'd like to add 1 to your list...
    Show our FXP level when we mouse over Oleg :)
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    It's really  good that limits for tools have been increased from 100 to 500 and water from 250 to 1000. :)
  • some of these ideas are not bad at all. those that maggie02 (int1), mentioned could benefit group project and other activities also. ideas that benefits group activities i like alot.
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    I like all your ideas @maggie02 (INT1) !

Looks like you'll get your #4 tomorrow :)

I'd like to add 1 to your list...
    Show our FXP level when we mouse over Oleg :)
    That's a good idea. (Let's keep it as #7 )Just like every other building has info button on ring menu, we could have it for Oleg also. This would make it possible to view the Fishing XP even when Oleg is busy fishing.

I would like to add another idea to the list:

#8 In ' Not of this world event' for difficulty level 5 and 6, we have been getting Martian Pigsty appearance for quite  a while. I have around 6 of them already. It would be better if we are given some more appearances as choice along with it.

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I think it would be even better if the existing farm machines were modified to include the other farms so we wouldn't have to buy more tractors and upgrade them for those farms.  The bakery tractor could include the flower shop and restaurant. etc... really great ideas. Thanks Maggie!
Sign In to comment.