Home EN Suggestions

Flower Farm Nursery

Why is the flower farm the only farm that does not have a nursery.  It currently takes a very long time for a flower farm field to complete, for very little gain.  Can we have a nursery to boost the output on the flower farm fields please?
vtkady @ us 1

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,895
    Why is the flower farm the only farm that does not have a nursery.  It currently takes a very long time for a flower farm field to complete, for very little gain.  Can we have a nursery to boost the output on the flower farm fields please?

This is a great suggestions of a way to improve the game. A nursery for the flower farm  :p
    Also have a bigger water allowance :) 

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
      Can we have a nursery to boost the output on the flower farm fields please?
    Yes I second that!! Or third it, whichever :D:D 

• Great idea :) You have my vote for a nursery on Flower farm.

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • +1
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Me too, it would be great

• vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    awesome, thanks for the input.  I hope that it is considered in one of the updates!
    vtkady @ us 1
  • yep totes agree

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 19.12.2016
    You know, that thought had not crossed my mind.  With so much to do on each farm I totally forgot that there wasn't a nursery on the flower farm. 

I also would like the water allowance to be upgraded.  :)

Great suggestion vtkady.  :)
    Post edited by Ozzie (AU1) on
    Ozzie @ au 1
  • count my vote in too :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I like to see a nursery on a flower farm as well.

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Have always thought this - also why are the leaves from the orchards on flower farm not included in events totals.

bdreish @ en 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,895
    Have always thought this - also why are the leaves from the orchards on flower farm not included in events totals.

Because they are not leaves. ;)
    Check the next time you harvest, hover your mouse pointer over the Olive or Citrus fruit orchard to see what & how much you are going to harvest. Out of the Olives you get olives & honeydew, out of Citrus fruit you get citrus fruit & honeydew.

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    why there is no nursery in flower farm? why there is no special seeds for flower farm :(

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Why do we need a nursery or special seeds for flower farm  If it isn't broken which it isn't IMHO then don't mess it up.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,681
    edited 26.03.2017
    why there is no nursery in flower farm? why there is no special seeds for flower farm :(

There's no need because there are no missions or projects involving the flower farm at this stage. I wouldn't rule this out at a later stage though. :)

Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Suggestion:

Harvest amounts for Level 1 meadow

Special Jasmine seeds: makes 1-2 seeds, 8 hours, 400 Harvest

Special lavender seeds:makes 1-2 seeds, 10 hours, 90 harvest

Special aloe seeds: makes 3-5 seeds, 1 hour, 30 harvest

Special vanilla seeds: Makes 3-6 seeds, 45 minutes, 25 harvest

Sign In to comment.