Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
      Im happy you like it @LordGamer101 (AU1)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
       @Michiru (GB1)   Nice work! <3

• Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150
    Hi can one of you give me a new signature ? I just changed from coop, now it's Over The River. So i wanna get rid of the Benelux signature.
    Thanks in advance !!

CrazyIngrid5
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Hi, can you help me with my question above ?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @CrazyIngrid5 (NL1)

Our artists will make a signature for you (if they can) at their own moment. They may be occupied by other things in the game/forum or private life, so it may take some time - but I can assure you that somebody will come back to you. Just be patient. ;)

If your current sig bothers you, you can always remove it while waiting on your new sig.

Happy farming!
  • Nancy3755 (US1)Nancy3755 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Love your signature very creative
  • If anyone is interested I would like a signature for my co-op (I'm the founder and leader) "The Funhouse". We're on GB1. We're a new, small, but relaxed co-op centred around making friends and enjoying the game.

Thank you very much! :smiley:
    edited 28.02.2017
    If anyone is interested I would like a signature for my co-op (I'm the founder and leader) "The Funhouse". We're on GB1. We're a new, small, but relaxed co-op centred around making friends and enjoying the game.

@Aeva (GB1)                    
  • If anyone is interested I would like a signature for my co-op (I'm the founder and leader) "The Funhouse". We're on GB1. We're a new, small, but relaxed co-op centred around making friends and enjoying the game.

@Aeva (GB1)                    
    This is amazing! Thank you so much! :joy:
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  funny, how you just changed the name...where is the river ?
  • @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  funny, how you just changed the name...where is the river ?
     @CrazyIngrid5 (NL1)    Related image

Dere it is!

edited 07.03.2017
       Hello, everyone. For the upcoming St. Patrick's Day, I've made some signatures for anyone to use. :)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    Just want to let everyone know that at present I'm having some problems with my image-hosting site. It's probably only temporary, but if anyone that I've made a signature for is having problems with the display, please let me know and I'll move your signature to my other hosting site. Thank you for your patience. :)
  • Robert81 (US1)Robert81 (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I would like to have a picture of a flying pig with other similar animated things in it to include Happy Farming coop and of course happy to have designer signature on it to. If you could incorporate dark blue as color as background like night time. Maybe like pig flying over barn with night sky in background. Thank you so much robert81 PS please include robert81 also lol.
    edited 20.03.2017
    I would like to have a picture of a flying pig with other similar animated things in it to include Happy Farming coop and of course happy to have designer signature on it to. If you could incorporate dark blue as color as background like night time. Maybe like pig flying over barn with night sky in background. Thank you so much robert81 PS please include robert81 also lol.
       I'm not able to do animations in signatures.... (yet!). ;)  Here's what I have to offer you. :)  Maybe someone else will want to try some animations for you. :)

I like it farmerjohn looks good thank you robert81
    Just want to see how looks
     B) 
    I tryed following directions all I can figure out is little picture wont past as signature.
    There I got it thank you so much I love it.
    You forgot to sign farmer john if you do I will replace
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I would like a signature - Matt14696 on an Australian type background, probably reds, browns and oranges for colour. Signature in Black. Thanks in advance
    edited 21.03.2017

I would like a signature - Matt14696 on an Australian type background, probably reds, browns and oranges for colour. Signature in Black. Thanks in advance
    @matt14696 (US1)
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Okay, you must be psychic, that is exactly what I had in mind . Thanks
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Hi All,  I once was with Brighter Days, now in a new group, All women, we are a new group, we like helping the new players understand the game and how to do things. We are friendly we like to chat,  oh I forgot and Farm. lol, no we really do like to farm at an easy pace. I think all of you that do the signatures are great. Is it possible to get 2  ladies chatting the whole time they are farming, not 2 farm workers but Sassy Ladies. that is our group, we do have a lot of fun. Thank You so much Terri8
    edited 27.03.2017
    Hi All,  I once was with Brighter Days, now in a new group, All women, we are a new group, we like helping the new players understand the game and how to do things. We are friendly we like to chat,  oh I forgot and Farm. lol, no we really do like to farm at an easy pace. I think all of you that do the signatures are great. Is it possible to get 2  ladies chatting the whole time they are farming, not 2 farm workers but Sassy Ladies. that is our group, we do have a lot of fun. Thank You so much Terri8
    @Terri8 (US1)  This is the best I could do with 2 ladies farming.......    :)

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 28.03.2017
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    farmerjohn22, that is great , can you put Sassy Ladies where my name is and my name where Sassy Ladies is and 3 more girls.
Sign In to comment.