Home EN The Chicken Coop The Games Lounge

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Male vs Female -- Gold Edition

Comments

• well done all :D:D:D
  • freemoot (FR1)freemoot (FR1) FR1 Posts: 14,321
    edited 18.03.2017
    Congratulations to us   :)  :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Well done , ladies :)  that was a very decisive win ! 

I will post the results tomorrow morning - thank you all for playing  :D
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    edited 18.03.2017
    :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Since Freemoot (FR 1) won, is this game over?
    Otherwise the next number is 266 if berthashmekal is a guy, if not "she" should have posted 268.
  • Woooohooo go,girls!!! WE DID IT!!!!
  • LanaViolet (US1)LanaViolet (US1) Posts: 166
    edited 19.03.2017
    Does anyone know how much gold we get?

Is it only the last person who plugs in the winning number who wins the gold?
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @FarmerCli (US1)  Game is over, prizes are as stated in original post, "The prize is a "pot of gold", which will be divided as equally as possible between the qualifying members of the winning team."
    Thank you, KarenKay.  You mentioned "qualifying members"; how do I know if I am one of those qualifying members?  I know that I only recently discovered that this little game was going on and with Rowdy Rac's help to understand just how the game, I was able to input a couple of the numbers.  I am sorry if I seem a little slow at these type of computer games, but this is the first time I have participated with this Male vs Female contest.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 19.03.2017
    omg well done ladies , just came in morning and saw a contest came and it is finished in night  itself  , these ladies are so fast they gave no time to post a single time :P , @ Farmerjohn22 you did a fantastic job in night for handling so many ladies :)

congrts to all ladies , deserving victory :)
  • Gocup Farm (AU1)Gocup Farm (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,578
    WOW that was quick ladies, I just discovered it was on and all over before I even got to post. Well done ladies
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @FarmerCli (US1)  "Qualifying members" is something only Rowdy knows at this point.  We'll have to wait and see.  :)  No worries, we're all here learning and doing what we can, when we can.  You did great, every post helped the ladies to succeed.
    Thank you, KarenKay.  I wasn't sure since I got carried away (not knowing how the game worked) and posted numbers one right after the other.  Rowdy Rac finally had to message me about exactly how this game worked. And because of my ignorance of the game, I thought maybe I was not qualified as a participant.  So now, I wait to find out.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
  • PlayerSamedi (INT1)PlayerSamedi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 206
    edited 19.03.2017
    . already over :( congratulations to the winners :smile:
  • darinka3 (SK1)darinka3 (SK1) SK1 Posts: 73
    edited 19.03.2017

• petit coq (FR1)petit coq (FR1) FR1 Posts: 416
    267 Hello everybody :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

Thank you to everyone that joined us to play the Male vs Female Gold Edition game :smiley:

The ladies proved too strong and determined  (and numerous ! )  this time. 
      Congratulations, ladies !!

There was a minimum of 15 posts per contestant required in order to qualify for a share in the prize.
    The pot had 10 000 gold pieces in it, and we have 5 ladies who made more than 15 posts during the contest:

Letty.liongamez  (GB1)
    Freemoot (FR1) 
    vision (GB1)
    maggie02 (INT1)
    LanaViolet (US1)

You will each receive 2000 gold, credited to your accounts, within the next week :)
    Well done !

This discussion has been closed.