Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Something nice/cute/good/wonderful/awesome about Big Farm today is ...."

amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
edited 27.02.2017 in The Chicken Coop
Hi  there fellow farmers !  This thread is really just a little bit of fun, with the focus on what we like about Big Farm.  So post something about your day on the farm; it can be funny, or cute, or awesome, or anything in between (just as long as it's not negative  :( )

I'll kick it off with a realization I had today :  we recently added some fantastic new members to our coop, and since we are on the International server, they are from all over the world !
So here goes my something nice and wonderful about Big Farm for today ....

Big Farm has made it possible to build up a great coop - granted, it took some years but there they are now, a group of wonderful people - loyal, friendly, funny, polite, supportive, hard-working. They have become like family.And so my extended family   3  now literally stretches around the world , from Australia to China, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh,  France, South Africa, and Yorkshire (UK)  all the way to California (USA).

How great is that ?    B)

Post edited by amandaps (INT1) on

Comments

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    We love our co-op, and you are the best Amanda.  We also have a good laugh at the co-ops that try and poach all of us every week, I love the way you handle them     }:D 

• if you feel tired at work  
    if you feel tired in everyday life  
    if you feel you need a pleasure
    Come and feel it all, here .. yes only here in the Big Farm  :)

if you feel you need a friend 
    if you feel you need a family
    if you need a challenge
    if you need a joke
    so that life becomes more vivid
    to make life more colorful
    with different people, from all continents
    but with the vision and mission in a togetherness
    although only in the game

Our cooperative is the most appropriate for all
    we are a bunch of different people but one heart  <3
    we do not want to lose each other
    and we could be like this because we have a great leader (Amanda   ;) )
    and there will never be replaced

I am happy to be among you
    I'm happy to know you
    and AgriSA will always be the best  o:)

don't be sad :'(  but always smile :) , because life is to be enjoyed ;)  not for the regrettable  :/

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    I already do love this thread if only for it's title, what a good idea Amanda!!!

My something nice/cute/good/wonderful/awesome about Big Farm I would like to share with you today is:

Every time when logging in on the BF game I always take a moment to admire the graphics of the game. Some developers did and are still performing an amazing job creating these houses, buildings, decorations, trees, surroundings, etc. What I love is how all these graphics changed and improved (I've a.o. seen our houses got their window boxes, I've seen the surroundings get more variety in bushes/trees/flowers, etc) through these last 4 years ... 

And ... did you notice? Since some weeks with every new update the snow on our farms has melted away a bit more ... BF is following natures course towards Spring time! 

BRAVO to the graphic designers of BF!!! :+1:
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Today I found only 34 candies, instead of 35 .... but am I worried ?  No, not at all  :D

I really love that they changed the search events to take the pressure off us having to find every single candy/balloon/pumpkin and gave us room to miss a few. 

This has made that type of event fun for me again :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.03.2017
                                                                            PRAISE

I post for all to bring you a gift,

some words of praise to spirits lift. :)

No matter where you are or what your name,
                                                            you know in your heart you love this game. <3
                                                            Filled with art and a rustic charm,
                                                            such is the game we love, Big Farm.
                                                            Though often we have times of doubt,
                                                             complain and moan, scream and shout,
                                                             we keep returning to this beautiful land,
                                                             and something I know you'll understand.Wink smileys  

Farm graphics                                                               
    I used the little shelving tractor for the first time this morning -- it is really awesome !
    Always got bogged down with Dung missions (never enough to shelve ;(  ), or field missions.

Welcome, my new best friend :wink:
    I thought this candy hiding place rather funny and clever ....

edited 12.03.2017
    Today I really like that little leprechaun (although he can sometimes be a little hard to find).  He finally decided to share some of his gold with me.

It's not a lot, I know, but maybe now he knows how to do it, he'll do it again ;)
    Post edited by amandaps (INT1) on
    @amandaps (INT1)  beat me to it!

Love this St Patrick's Day event too.St patricks day Smileys Smileys en emoticons 

Was so lucky to find all my leprechauns up until now (didn't find the pot of gold yet, but got nice treats/gifts); love the activity rewards; love the $ 1,- offers from Monica & her rainbow-sedan; love the green speckled shirt of Bubba and love watching my "Leprechaun's habitat" decoration grow! 

Love this is an ingame game where we can just go on farming as usual, coz the leprechauns will only 'prank' you every 5 hours and the prank is being 'announced' in the StPD menu on the parking  St patricks day Smileys Smileys en emoticons

• I always wait Leprechaun deliver the gold that is in the pot. :( 

but because it has not come too, finally I called Gandalf   o:) 

and my friend, @ farmer_lina also wants Gandalf came to help us  ;)

// we are Agrisa  <3 //
  • edited 12.03.2017
    I used to get all worked up over the fact that the BIG winners were only "buying" their wins......I'd rant and rave and get mad.......lolol........but now, after 2 years of a LOT of REAL effort, and "hard" work, I have 3 beautiful and pretty productive farms, that have been earned, NOT bought.....I'm happy to stay in the top 100 for the week on reputation points (WITH NO GOLD spent......NONE!!)  haha.......I finish pretty much all the events for the most part, I'm pretty good at winning things I've worked to win, AND with an humble heart I have to say "THANK YOU, gold buyers, thank you for making this wonderful game available to us poor folks who can't afford to do it ourselves"  Thank you sooooo much!  For without you, all this BigFarm glory would NOT be possible!!   o

• BRAVO to the graphic designers of BF!!! :+1:
    Ditto, Jiesta!!  I feel the same way.......I believe the aesthetics of one's farm means alot.........I like my farms to look somewhat realistic, in that you could take a stroll through them.....look at the decos, sit on the cozy garden swing and feed the ducks in the duckpond.....pump water from the garden pump behind your water tower and carry it to your tent out in the apple orchard to make coffee in the misty mornings (that's when someone has sparkled your apple orchard, y'know)...........but oh well, yeah!!  YAY the graphic designers!!  They are awesome!!
    And after getting nothing but sparkly gifts from the little guy for day and days, he finally came through here right at the end ....

Yay !!
    Yáááááááy!! Congrats @amandaps (INT1) with yr pot of gold!!!  :D I caught 3x 400 gold and 3x gold clovers so am very happy too!  :D

St patricks day Smileys Smileys en emoticons
    April Fool's Day on the farm is fun !

Some great gifts for very little effort !    
    And that elephant in the market place ?  Dare I say it?  Yes, I will ... an improvement on the usual ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file