Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 8th - St. Patrick's Day, "Community" Horse Tournament and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    A couple of things about the St Patrick's event.:

1.  There is no clock to countdown the event!  We need one.

2.  There is no way to see the rankings, which is a must-have when rank is important to the rewards that you get.

Clock at the top, Rankings are inside.
  • A couple of things about the St Patrick's event.:

2.  There is no way to see the rankings, which is a must-have when rank is important to the rewards that you get.

• CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
    Thanks Southern (US1)

The thing is simple, none of the buildings that Lester said have been pranked actually were pranked... Is this a prank on the prank? :s
    The pranks can come for different players at different times. I'm still waiting for a prank too! But once it's there, you won't miss it. :)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    edited 24.03.2017
    got my cowshed pranked.....found mr. Leprie ask me to chose from his pot....I got the treat pot but nothing happened i got this notice instead....
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Thanks Southern (US1)

The thing is simple, none of the buildings that Lester said have been pranked actually were pranked... Is this a prank on the prank? :s
    If you don't have any green smoke/fog on any building then you don't have a prank on your farm right now. You'll notice it once you do then you will need to find the little leprechaun hiding in the farm environment, outside of the fence. :)

Does anyone know when a building is pranked on a farm (say main farm) if the Leprechaun is hiding only on that farm or could they be hiding on any farm including co-op village? Also, if you open a pot and it is a prank... is there a Leprachaun to find to fix it?
    He should be hiding in the farm environment of the farm that has the prank on it. ;) Yea if you get another prank from a pot you can find the leprechaun again to remove the prank.
    Hey everyone! Looks like the Leprechauns pranked our servers as well! We'll find them as soon as possible and bring back the game!
  • jess_d (US1)

Thanks that finally made some sense. Lester tells me what buildings are going to get pranked all I need to do is wait for it. Did I get it? ;)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 10.03.2017
    CM iSac said:
    Hey everyone! Looks like the Leprechauns pranked our servers as well! We'll find them as soon as possible and bring back the game!

No problems on US1 (knock on wood) yet, but thank you for the warning! :)

{Edit: annnnnnnnd there goes US1. :)  At least we had a 40 second maintenance warning! :) )
  • Palomino Horse (SKN1)Palomino Horse (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 219
    edited 10.03.2017
    Hmm, aren't those funny leprechauns a little too enthusiastic? :smiley: Hope the servers will be back soon
  • Any leprechaun pranking my farm will get hit by a load of used teabags! ;)
    OK... I did warn 'em...

* Throws 417 used teabags at the pranking leprechaun *

That'll teach it!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    jess_d (US1)

Thanks that finally made some sense. Lester tells me what buildings are going to get pranked all I need to do is wait for it. Did I get it? ;)
    Once you have the prank on your farm you can click the arrow next to where Lester's saying the leprechauns pranked your farm then it will take you to the pranked building. He won't tell you which buildings will be pranked before it happens.

My button is currently grayed out because I don't have any pranks right now. ;)
  • @jess_d (US1) Thank you so much for your answer to my question. I appreciate it!
  • jess_d (US1)

Once you have the prank on your farm you can click the arrow next to where Lester's saying the leprechauns pranked your farm then it will take you to the pranked building. He won't tell you which buildings will be pranked before it happens.

My button is currently grayed out because I don't have any pranks right now. ;)

I got one now :)
    It's easier to understand when you finally get, in fact, pranked :D

Thank you so much for you patience <3
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 10.03.2017
    A couple of things about the St Patrick's event.:

I reloaded the browser and the button is now there.  The button was not showing up originally.

I can live with having to hover over the icon to get the timer.  It is not as ideal as having it inside, at the top, but I can live with this.

Thanks for the quick answers. 
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    CM iSac said:

No problems on US1 (knock on wood) yet, but thank you for the warning! :)

{Edit: annnnnnnnd there goes US1. :)  At least we had a 40 second maintenance warning! :) )

scooby will help you to find them :P , may be they got scared from ur scooby 
    ......back to the "tools" situation.....

Are we going to see a reversal to this awful tool problem before the weekend?

Hi @gavinfarms (US1)

Please check this post by Marowit. :)
  • contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    After finding lep & selecting kettle got another prank..found him another kettle pranked again..lol..found him another kettle gave 1200 gold..wow that must have been a mistake!! :)
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    1200 gold give away! That explains downtime, leprechauns are being re-educated lol.
    edited 10.03.2017
    CM iSac said:

Hi @gavinfarms (US1)

Please check this post by Marowit. :)

I did and answered it.  It is a very unsatisfactory answer.  I remember when these things were added to the game.  There have not been many new levels since then.  That is a very thin excuse.  You can still adjust the cost of the machines (which I endorse), without destroying tool collection for use by daily activation of the machines.  There are better ways to achieve the same goal.
  • Is it ok for GGs to : first let you pay for a ex. cowshed by either dollars and time, or gold and time, promising you a harvest on xxx milk every seven hours. Then during an event say "we promised you a harvest on the cowshed you bought - but - now you have to pay - or else..  half the harvest.

In my word its called something not nice.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    I have to say I like the little leprechaun pranks. They're not really pranks, they're more like opportunities.  You get to find the little guy and get a little prize. If what you get is another prank, that just means you have to work a little more to get the prize. My first one just gave me 400 gold!
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    edited 10.03.2017
    Throughout the day we can get multiple chances to win gifts. Every prank will eventually lead to winning some prize like gold, horseshoes, gifts on buildings, etc . That's really awesome. These pranks are gifts in disguise  :)
    Post edited by maggie02 (INT1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Does anyone know if this deco is one we have to rebuild every time we put it in storage then place it again?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Does anyone know if this deco is one we have to rebuild every time we put it in storage then place it again?
    Most likely due to the double happiness applied to the deco
    Perhaps on the actual St. Patrick's Day, we could have fireworks all day long?
    Most likely due to the double happiness applied to the deco
    Thanks, DK.  I'll bear that in mind.
  • Does anyone know if this deco is one we have to rebuild every time we put it in storage then place it again?
    Hey @artful (US1) yes, the leprechaun habitat decoration will have to be rebuilt each time you store it & place it on your farm again because it has VHP.
    Hey @artful (US1) yes, the leprechaun habitat decoration will have to be rebuilt each time you store it & place it on your farm again because it has VHP.
    Thanks, CF!
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    There was mention of a "cool-down" time between pranks - anyone have info or experience on how long this period is?  I'd rather not feel like I have to check for a prank constantly.  If we knew it was "every 4 hours"  or "something between 6-8 hours" that would be quite helpful to most farmers, I think.
Sign In to comment.