Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 8th - St. Patrick's Day, "Community" Horse Tournament and More! - Discussion

Comments

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well no event thought it would start for us at 6 est but didn't so thought yeah they fixed the timer but it is 12:15am and still no event. Well maybe tomorrow. 
  • After update, everything starts to pop up in my farm where ever my pointer goes and none of them is going down...... Its testing the patience of my computer RAM and I am not able to play.... cleared cache and used another browser, but problem persists...... 
    Any HELP?

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    question about drop rates. is it only the toolbox that was reduced or were more things reduced as well like paper cranes, flyers, ect?

Just tools. 

Thank you 

The reason I asked is I just harvested 9 orchids, 4 pigs, 10 fields, 19 chickens and only got 2 paper cranes. Each worth 1 point. 

I am on the pigs / pig feed.  I will be on the cranes by mid-day tomorrow, and I will watch, but they are not supposed to be effected. 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 10.03.2017
    it is now getting close to being the 11/3/17 still no sign of event.  What's happening can we please find out?

Just read post, fantastic midnight start, who is going to be awake on AU server?  Also this means GGS lied on announcement as it will then be the 11/3/17 not the 10th
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Has St Patrick overslept? Nothing to see here on the NL server
  • @WascallyWabbit @Kimmiecat (NL1) it has been announced that it will not be starting for another 4hrs 40 mins.  So will be tomorrow for us on AU server not 10th as told
  • guys when will candy farm starts ?????????????????
    Starts on the 9th at 00:00 CET.. You'd have to convert that to your time zone.
    when or is it same as Corp village just a story
  • JADIBU (INT1)  It was posted to now start at 2pm CET.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I got one from corn today, so they're still dropping. can't speak to the rate, it's always been too low to measure reliably.
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    So where is this St. Patrick???
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 10.03.2017
    Today at 2 pm CET (but server seemingly going down first - see warning sign in your screen)

You could have READ your answer in the actual thread (which can always be found under "Discussions"): https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3432506/#Comment_3432506
    It would have started in the next 30 minutes (2pm CET), except the server is going down for maintenance. Probably be active when it comes back up.
  • After update, everything starts to pop up in my farm where ever my pointer goes and none of them is going down...... Its testing the patience of my computer RAM and I am not able to play.... cleared cache and used another browser, but problem persists...... 
    Any HELP?

Aup monika
    If your using firefox browser?
    select menu top right corner,select ? at bottom right corner,
    you can either select About firefox which in turn = update automaticlly does it for you.
    Or select Troubleshooting Information click it, a new tab will open then select top right in box, refresh firefox.

If you use different browser then someone else will need to help you.sorry babe.
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    please can anyone tell me , how many days this event will run?  I m not able to find anywhere
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 10.03.2017
    Hello, excuse my intrusion.

I'm from the Hispanic server. They noticed some change with the present update in the behavior of the silo and composter with respect to the toolboxes. Before they were 5 and 3 respectively, but now only 1.

Thanks in advance and greetings to this community
    Hey @aleydy (HIS1) the amount of tool drops have been re-balanced and reduced according to every other building in the game. The prices for buying them were reduced as well from 990 gold to 390 gold. The amount of tools had to be adapted to the new situation in the game.

@CuddlyFoxes what kind of re-balancing would this be exactly ?

With the new machines being added, which require tool boxes when we activate them, we need more toolboxes than we used to

GGS has re-balanced the drop rate, now 4-5 times lower than it used to be (silo and composter being the main buildings dropping tool boxes)

In addition GGS also reduced the cost (gold) to purchase tool boxes.

Lower drop rate and lower price: the intention is clear. GGS is facilitating their sale of tool boxes for those who want to use them, and has made sure that getting sufficient tool boxes by regular farming is now impossible  

Very sneaky..... GGS you just made a lot of people unhappy once again

• it is now getting close to being the 11/3/17 still no sign of event.  What's happening can we please find out?

Just read post, fantastic midnight start, who is going to be awake on AU server?  Also this means GGS lied on announcement as it will then be the 11/3/17 not the 10th
    @Byron Longford (AU1)  You are complaining because the event will start at midnight for you? Welcome to our world lol they pretty much all start at midnight for most of us (or 11PM), for once we have one starting in the afternoon... Woohoo!!  It is the 10th too. :)  Sorry it is midnight for you, I know that sucks, but your post sounds so hard-done-by, when usually you get events at the best times out of all of us.
    edited 10.03.2017
    Here's what the Leprechaun looks like, so you know what to look for when you're pranked:

When I clicked on him, he offered me 3 pots to choose from.  The one I chose gave me a "Leprechaun Treat". No idea what it was.
  • magicpotions (PT1)magicpotions (PT1) PT1 Posts: 916
    edited 10.03.2017
    Southern (US1)

Thank you :)
    But how do we know
    we have been pranked?...
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    The pot I chose showed that I have been pranked again.
  • CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
    Hey everyone :)

Southern (US1) 

But how do we know we have been pranked?...
    You'll see a green "smoke" around the pranked building. :)

The pot I chose showed that I have been pranked again.
    That's one of the 3 things that can happen, indeed. Now, you can find another leprechaun to get rid of the new prank. :)

• Southern (US1)

But how do we know
    we have been pranked?...
    Something like this I guess (that field usually makes 180 almonds, not 90)
    But as soon as I clicked on the leprechaun I found (see Southern (US1)'s post above) , the field went back to normal

alm

Southern (US1)

But how do we know
    we have been pranked?...
    Check the Event Cart in the parking lot.  At the bottom of the window, it will say "That pesky leprechaun pranked one of your buildings!" and there will be an arrow that will take you to the farm and/or highlight the building that has been pranked.  With animations ON, it's pretty easy to see.. There's a sickly looking green fog all around the building.  In NON-Animated mode, it's just a green highlight (but still pretty easy to see). 

• CM iSac disse:

Southern (US1) 

Thanks for the reply. But how can I know which building has been prancked?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 10.03.2017
    A couple of things about the St Patrick's event.:

1.  There is no clock to countdown the event!  We need one.

2.  There is no way to see the rankings, which is a
    must-have when rank is important to the rewards that you get.  I reloaded and it was there.
    Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50

When I clicked on him, he offered me 3 pots to choose from.  The one I chose gave me a "Leprechaun Treat". No idea what it was.
    One of your buildings got a 100% boost. For me it went to apiary. Dunno if all building types can get this boost or not.

DD
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Actually I got new prank on apple orchard which was ready for harvest. I collected apple by mistake and finished production of the building. But I wanted to find the leprechaun. Now I' m waiting to be pranked again. This event is very interesting. I wonder how long I have to wait for the next prank.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    CM iSac disse:

Southern (US1) 

Thanks for the reply. But how can I know which building has been prancked?
    See the post right above yours! It's very easy to figure it out and to find the 'affected building' - and afterwards I had no problem finding the pesky little creature  ;)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638

One of your buildings got a 100% boost. For me it went to apiary. Dunno if all building types can get this boost or not.

DD
    I had a gift in bakery  :smiley:
  • Thanks Southern (US1)

The thing is simple, none of the buildings that Lester said have been pranked actually were pranked... Is this a prank on the prank? :s
  • Bonjovichickie (US1)Bonjovichickie (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    edited 10.03.2017
    @RunsWivScissors (GB1) Thank you for posting the picture of the Leprechaun. It was very helpful. 

Does anyone know when a building is pranked on a farm (say main farm) if the Leprechaun is hiding only on that farm or could they be hiding on any farm including co-op village? Also, if you open a pot and it is a prank... is there a Leprachaun to find to fix it?
Sign In to comment.