Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Travellers Available for Work or Donations of Pellets & Collectibles or Coops Looking for Travellers

Comments

• LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    edited 03.12.2016
    Need help with projects? Request help from floaters , its a coop that helps you fill your project needs. Eggs we got em, apples etc :) good luck
  • Peggyegg (GB1)Peggyegg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 67

Happy Hens 1st

Hello farmers

Happy Hens 1st is looking for travellers to join our coop.  I was the founder of Happy Hens and had to take an unexpected break from the farm. I have now returned and started Happy Hens 1st. I am currently ranked 151 and my loyal deputy Noliko is ranked 244 and our other current player is ranked 139. So as you can see we have a wealth of experience. We are looking for Travellers and good natured, team players to join us. 

We would also consider a coop merging with us and are happy to help them develop.  We are a friendly bunch and are happy for people to chat or not. The important thing for us is that you enjoy the game, have a sense of teamwork contribute to the coop to ensure all benefit.  Please feel free to drop by for a chat. 

For travellers, there will always be a place by HappyHens 1st Fireplace to warm your toes and have a warming drink or two.  travellers who visited us when I was with Happy Hens will be able to vouch for hospitality offered.  We look forward to hearing from you.  Stay safe and appy farming from HappyHens 1st

Love Peggy

• Popcorn4Chicks has a couple openings for active - adult players who are willing to help out in championship - we are friendly and a fun group to play with :)  If interested go ahead and apply or message me (Dominos   or our leader Just a Farmer)
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    how to become a traveler?  playing on USA with a non active coop and i am a daily player that likes competition
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 04.01.2017
    how to become a traveler?  playing on USA with a non active coop and i am a daily player that likes competition
    @JustMe (US1)   A traveler is typically a high (100+) level player who joins a coop temporarily to help with research and missions. While I respect and admire your wanting to help others, you really need to be at a higher level than you are now to be of help to a cooperative in need. :)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    ok but that still doesn't answer my question as to how to become a traveler
    edited 05.01.2017
    ok but that still doesn't answer my question as to how to become a traveler
    If you read the opening post here..https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/111955/travellers-looking-for-cooperatives-cooperatives-looking-for-travellers/p1. .......you'll see that you only need to post in this thread and offer your help to become a traveller. :)

• Calling all Travellers on WWW (international) server !!!  :smiley: 

Wowza n Co. cooperative needs help with researchers at the moment as we recently did some "house cleaning" and said goodbye to a few not so nice and not so friendly players in our co-op.

Having improved the atmosphere greatly, we are launching a new recruiting campaign to refill our ranks with permanent members, but at the moment we are happy to host some temporary players - whether it is only for a couple of days until we start the research, or until the end of the Helping Santa Christmas event (we completed Week 1 successfully and doing well and better with it, so the highest level deco guaranteed!).
    Then you can either choose to stay with us permanently or come back to "travelling" - from the beginning of 2016 we will be back to accepting only permanent members, so this is a very unique opportunity to see what it is like to play in Wowza n Co.  ... and believe me it is WOWZA!   B):smiley: 

Note: At the moment I am officially the leader, but in a day or two it might change and Lisa B. will be back to the so-called 'leadership' - anyhow, if you are interested in joining us, whether only temporarily in December or permanently, please contact Terry Farmer (me) - I always do all recruiting for the co-op, no matter which of our players acts as the 'leader' at a particular moment.

About us:
    we are active, daily, adult, friendly and respectful, English-speaking (though some use translation tools and doing well with their help) - we are expecting the same from our all members (permanent and temporary)!
    You can read more about us in our forum promo in the Cooperative News section ... hope this link will work https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/42702/join-wowza-n-co-on-the-international-www1-server-for-happy-farming#latest
    I especially recommend reading comments from our former and current mebers  :smile: 

Happy farming, Everyone  <3

Terry
    Hello!
  • oregon gold (US1)oregon gold (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    edited 15.01.2017
    Cabbage Patch
    is looking for active daily players we are a fun group of adults that work hard to help each other
    progress in the game. If you are looking for a coop that wants to grow, have fun, and that is all about
    helping one another come and join us now you will be glad that you did. Travelers looking for a place
    to park are also welcome either message Oregon Gold or apply to Cabbage Patch
    We are also willing to help out other coops with there projects just EMAIL OREGON GOLD ON US1
    HAPPY FARMING
    would love help harvesting apples at this time 1/14/17 Thanks

Post edited by oregon gold (US1) on
    Since I have had numerous invites to co-ops from my post above I thought I would return and say thanks for all the kind invitations but I have joined an active co-op

thanks
  • If there are any travelers who would be willing to help out with our eggs project, we would be greatly appreciative. The co-op is Anakena on US Server 1. We need 60,000 eggs in the next 24 hours. 
  • @LuraBelle (US1) Thank you so much Floaters co-op for helping Anakena with our egg project. We cannot express our appreciation and gratitude enough. 
  • Would any floaters/travellers like to help out on the upcoming Co-Op challenge, if your on the UK1 server please come and say hello, you may even like it and stay around, highland home is our Co-Op name. Happy farming.
  • sarinc (NL1)sarinc (NL1) NL1 Posts: 87

Hello,

sarinc is our coop name and we could use a little help with the championship.

We have currently one place.

We play on NL server.

If you would en could help us please contact us.

sarinc

• LordGamer101 (AU1)LordGamer101 (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 02.02.2017
    Active, Regular and Reliable farmers Welcome!!!
    We are a busy Co-op looking for recruits before the Championship starts. We do require commitment and hard work for projects and events, members must also donate researchers and dollars to show support.
    Everything will be in the MooShrooms Description and News.
    Join the MooShrooms!&nbsp;

Comment below for any questions ;) 
              :)

Resized text | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Judy (AU1)Judy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    Hi I was just wondering what is a floater co op. Im on the Au1 server and im a leader of my own co op. I was also wondering is there many travellers on the AU1 server?

My co op is called Ina NutShell.

Thanks Judy
  • Suzie f (US1)Suzie f (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 09.03.2017
    Hello fellow farmers my name is Sue and I am a deputy in the cabbage patch. There are some of us that are willing to float to your coop and help out with your projects that you are having trouble completing, As long as we don't have the same project going. Contact myself suzie f or Oregon gold for assistance
    Happy Farming!!!  :)
  • just would like to thank whoever came up with the idea of floaters - it was brilliant and needs to be congratulated.  we have made new friends this way and have gotten to visit some pretty awesome farms.

my hats off to you!
    maggielin
    cabbage patch

edited 09.03.2017
    just would like to thank whoever came up with the idea of floaters - it was brilliant and needs to be congratulated.  we have made new friends this way and have gotten to visit some pretty awesome farms.

my hats off to you!
    maggielin
    cabbage patch

I believe the term you're looking for is "travellers". ;)  There is however a cooperative of travellers on the US1 server named Floaters. :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/111955/travellers-looking-for-cooperatives-cooperatives-looking-for-travellers#latest

• Hello INT1 people :)

I'm currently resting in my little home coop. I need to build up strength after many CC's and HWE's one after the other. Just chilling now.

But......I will have a Competition Main Farm for hire when the next CC starts.

ONLY CONDITION:

Coop members must ALL play as many missions as possible when online.They are not expected to win them. Just try/play them.Every point counts.Even 6th place has Rep points :)

If you as a coop leader can guarantee me that.....I will give my all as always.
    I'm tired of always a small bunch of people in a Coop trying their best in a CC..while the lazy ones who are online reap the same rewards with as little effort as possible.

I'm not a Gold buyer or abuser.....the only thing a little gold is needed for in a CC is Feed missions.....and than its just a wee bit.

Remember with a CC if your Coop is not a bunch of gold abusers....just people that pull together....magic can happen. You wont win that huge duck coop......but....the rewards along the way are really nice.

Ive seen stuff and have travelled too.

That's all

:)

• Morning,

We are looking for a traveller to help us with 'Cheesed Off' and would love to have someone help out for a day or so to drag us closer to the mark.
    Drop us a line if you're GB1 and available to help. We would love to have you at Bored 9-5ers!

Much Obliged,
    kangaru

• The Navy Seals had a major shake up this week and we have lost several of our major players. We are in need of any help that any of you might be willing to give us. We had a member get us involved in a challenge, then the CO OP challenge started and finally a lower level CO OP challenged us. So we are desperate. Thank you ahead of time and again any help will be greatly appreciated Farmer Renee
  • Hi Travelers,

We want to invite any travelers to join us for an hour or two, a day, anything.  We are in the process of rebuilding a roster of active members and there are 4 of us working at the village league challenges and counterchallenges. 

When applying, please note that you are a traveler and Sandy can add you.  Stay as long or short as you like, just let Sandy know as we go along.  No donations of anything, including collectibles necessary, only if want to.  Only expectation is to enjoy participating in the village league for as long as you like.  The 4 (3 others are fairly new) of us are in the Central Time Zone (Canada).  Thanks in advance and we look forward to farming with you.

Blessings,

Sandy P.

• Chaotic (US1)Chaotic (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    If there is anyone on forum who travels in INT1, our co-op  ( Chaotictwins ) could really use a hand with wheat - we are a new co-op, just under a month, and got distracted with VC (had a streak of 15 unbeatens) but it has cost us this project... and with 9 hrs to go, we need a few thousand wheat still  :o(  ... may not happen, but any help trying, would be appreciated..We have one open spot so dump-n-go might work best?  Thanks in advance for your consideration
    If there is anyone on forum who travels in INT1, our co-op  ( Chaotictwins ) could really use a hand with wheat - we are a new co-op, just under a month, and got distracted with VC (had a streak of 15 unbeatens) but it has cost us this project... and with 9 hrs to go, we need a few thousand wheat still  :o(  ... may not happen, but any help trying, would be appreciated..We have one open spot so dump-n-go might work best?  Thanks in advance for your consideration
      The name of the coop is Chaotic Twins with a space lol

Would you be interested in help out Chaotic Twins, during the upcoming CC? We all are online multiple times daily, and did well in the two CCs run since we started, but none of us are very high level, and gaining 150k points is my top score for CC... our leader got almost 100,000 last time, with the other 2 members slightly lower. We might not win much, but we try like h e double hockey sticks....
  • pandamanda (US1)pandamanda (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 22.05.2017
    closed
    Post edited by pandamanda (US1) on
  • Need help with a project or CC. Give me a shout and i would be more and happy to help. I am on most of the day and I love competition. Happy Farming  
  • I am need with some help in completing milk level 5 project.  Currently have 62.9 milk, need 115k.  No donations or anything like that needed, just assistance with this project.  I also need help on Tuesday, 6/13 for assistance with egg scramble, level 5.  EST here, anyone interested please send me a pm in game.  Thanks so much!!

Chicaa
  • I wanted to close out this post, but more importantly thank everyone who helped HAF today.  We had some super friendly helpful neighbors stop in to help us accomplish our project.

Big Thank Yous are in order to 2 teams specifically and their members:

Cabbage Patch
    Leader-Oregon Gold
    Suzie F.

Floaters
    Big Family
    Robinjames
    vettekid
    cammi1

I know this may sound kinda corny, but meeting all of you kind, really chill people reminded me of why I used to and still love this game.  Big thanks to you all!!    ;)    (High Five everyone!!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file