Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• I'm not getting credit for candy in the candy farm. I've cleared caches, logged out and in, restarted the laptop and followed all of the directions. I put in a support ticket that was ignored. After spending $60 on the game to support the developers and being ignored, I'm disgusted. Does anyone have a suggestion on what else to try? Thanks.
  • What credit do you mean?
    Are you selling you candy and don't get the vouchers?
    Or are you donating to the palace and the progress bar does not go up?

• I'm about done with this game. Its getting to where its stressing me out. When the candy farm ended all I had was the vouchers I had already accumulated. I got nothing for the buildings or cash or crops still there. This sucks!

• hurricane came thru and when finally got power candy farm gone lol
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    hurricane came thru and when finally got power candy farm gone lol
    Yes it ended earlier today.
  • I'm about done with this game. Its getting to where its stressing me out. When the candy farm ended all I had was the vouchers I had already accumulated. I got nothing for the buildings or cash or crops still there. This sucks!

@messycook (US1)  Love that name hehe :)

It is always best to harvest & sell everything through the farm management before the event ends & to leave as little cash as possible over there. You should get some vouchers for the demolition of the buildings, but only 50% of what you would get if you demolish them yourself. As it takes up valuable production time to demolish things, I usually check them all to see which ones give the most vouchers & just demolish those, because the number of vouchers you get for some, really do make it worth the time it takes to demolish them.

Don`t let it stress you out, I do know the feeling, but looking at the bigger picture it is just a minor setback, annoying as it is. I had mine all planned out right up to the last hour & then fell asleep & woke up to find it gone & my plan a mere blip on the now invisible landscape lol..... You have to just laugh these things off or they will make you crazy & I agree, it does indeed suck! :(
  • I had a candy farm that was fully functional and produced several items.Exchanged dollars and was working , then my farm disappeared , I have applied for help several times, but nothing came of it
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Candy farm is a termerpary farm, as u have for about a month, the same with the Nordic Light as we have right now
  • Also, for those new: when looking at chapter list windows, you should see that there is a time limit to the temp islands. When they run out, you get for what is demolished by the game the island currency for the trader, Runestunes or shells to buy fruits the boat asks for,or other items. You grow fruits for the boat, in greenhouse, can buy island themed houses, or decos. Best for those with maxed out farms. The last week, it is better if you demolish what is built yourself for more currency, as the game gives half what you would doing it yourself. As well, sell what you can in temp island management for same reason.
  • I had a candy farm that was fully functional and produced several items.Exchanged dollars and was working , then my farm disappeared , I have applied for help several times, but nothing came of it
    @Renebaptiste123 (INT1) As you can see from the posts above, the last Candy farm ended on Sept 5th, at which time the system would have converted everything into vouchers & they will be stored in your Inventory (objects tab). The next time that the Candy farm event is run, the Voucher Trader will re-appear & you will be able to exchange your vouchers for seeds to grow in your greenhouse & sell the fruit on the ship.
  • @WascallyWabbit long, long time between candy farms.  Hope I comes after this one.
    @Byron Longford (AU1) it has been 2 weeks in between temp farms ever since the new land was added. Expect the next temp farm to start 2 weeks after the "Northern Lights" Viking farm ends ;)
  • @Data King (US1) hope so as it will be over 4 months between candy farms
     :D That sounds about right @Byron Longford (AU1)
    With each temp farm lasting 30 days then 2 weeks (14 days) in between & there being a few temp farms if you count the variations of the Island/Tropical & Viking/Northern Lights then your fav the Candy one. 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 12.12.2016
    Tropical, Viking/northern lights are all the same just different skins and names.  They should either make another the same as candy or give us choice on which we want to start by donating to the one we want to start at the beginning of the temp island.
    That is great idea. Give the players a choice ;) which one will it be To do or not to do  :*
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 09.03.2017
    I have been wondering how do we check candy farm rankings? :) I used to check rankings via chapters page in other temporary farms, but in candy since there are no chapters, is there any way to check ranks? The airport in gourmet farm is not displaying ranks.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 09.03.2017
    I have been wondering how do we check candy farm rankings? :) I used to check rankings via chapters page in other temporary farms, but in candy since there are no chapters, is there any way to check ranks? The airport in gourmet farm is not displaying ranks.
    Go to the World Map and look for the candy farm on the lower left.  You'll see a "Trophy" icon underneath it.  Click that. :)

• caz5342 (GB1)caz5342 (GB1) Posts: 32
    edited 09.03.2017
    is anyone else having problems accessing the candy farm I click on arrow takes me to map click on candy farm and captain says I cant go there yet, what am I doing wrong or is this a bug help please xxx

please ignore I'm now there xx

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 09.03.2017
    hi is the candy palace working correctly i have filled the first box up but not getting reward

no problem sorted now thanks for replies !!!!

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    hi why cant you use the decs that you win in the candy castle on your main farm ?
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @uksharon (GB1)

The decorations that you win during candy farm can be used only on a candy farm. 
    If you want the candy farm decoration on a main farm, you have to buy it trough voucher trader (the pink truck on your main farm).
    not worth doing then i shall leave it
  • HEY,

does anybody can help me and tell me: how do i know when i donating into a candy palace what means and how meny is progress points?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I never figured out their math, but… you donate finished products… candy.  As you do your palace grows and you pick up some nice prizes along the way.   I do wish they had some kind of meter to show how much you need to donate to advance, but they don't.   

note;  some time ago someone posted that you actually make more money (to use on special seeds) by selling the candy and forget about the palace.   But again I never bother with the math on this. I just like to play.  Maybe someone else will fill in the blanks.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    HEY,

does anybody can help me and tell me: how do i know when i donating into a candy palace what means and how meny is progress points?
    Here you go!

http://crazybigfarm.tk/strategy/candy_farm_walkthrough.htm
  • hi can someone post candy hidden deco  maps here too please?
    i cant open crazybigfarm web
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495

HEY,

Here you go!

http://crazybigfarm.tk/strategy/candy_farm_walkthrough.htm
    I should have looked here first, it's also on that link.   
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Will there be a "walkthrough" for the Tropical Island Farm also?
Sign In to comment.