Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tips To earn more Money

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 24.03.2014
    [...]I am sure there is someone on here more knowledgeable than me that has the exact level they become available :)

Yep, gourmet farm unlocks at level 20 for gold and level 25 for dollars. The flower farm unlocks at level 35 for gold and 40 for dollars. Both will be a task in your left hand task/quest bar to buy these farms when they are available.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 24.03.2014
    Thanks again Larino . . . we work well as a team :)
  • Hannah626Hannah626 Posts: 0
    edited 29.09.2014
    u can get a very tidy sum of farm dollars by spinning the wheel of fortune. I got 500,000 dollars from 1 spin. After 10 goes on wheel of fortune, I had over 1.1m dollars but I only had 100,000 before. Try and reply. I'd love 2 know if this was helpful.

P.S. If you r a gold buyer, try and buy tokens with your gold, It's well worth the effort.
    Post edited by Hannah626 on
  • Ssb3933Player (IN1)Ssb3933Player (IN1) IN1 Posts: 66
    edited 17.07.2014
    where i find Tip 2 missions
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 17.07.2014
    where i find Tip 2 missions
    The tip about Missions is outdated :( You now win certificates and Reputation Points instead of dollars, XP and RP

But they are found in the same place as before, the window bottom right. If you are in a co-op it toggles between Missions and co-op Projects
  • Ssb3933Player (IN1)Ssb3933Player (IN1) IN1 Posts: 66
    edited 17.07.2014
    Thanks samty
  • daine3daine3 Posts: 158
    edited 17.07.2014
    im always low on money what do I do I tried planting wild flowers but that doesn't help worth 1 dollar I need at least a hundred thousand dollars but I cant never get enough

cat nip do u have anything I can do

I thought u retired

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 17.07.2014
    daine3 wrote: »
    im always low on money what do I do I tried planting wild flowers but that doesn't help worth 1 dollar I need at least a hundred thousand dollars but I cant never get enough

You need to grow the wildflowers until you have more money to grow better things. Apples are your money makers, so eventually you want your apples to keep running. Make sure that your happiness is good! Save money until you can build decorations and get the happiness metre into the green. The lower your production costs, the better. You want this cycle to run smoothly on your farm:
    • Produce crops to mill into animal feed.
    • Run your mill to produce this feed.
    • Use the feed on your animals and harvest their products.
    • Use the dung from the animals in your silo to produce fertilizer.
    • Use the fertilizer on your apples and harvest and sell them.
    • Ka-ching!

I would dis-encourage you to have too many cherries (or any cherries at all if it wasn't for the Asia event). They take thrice as much fertilizer as apples and are not as profitable as apples either. Run your apples as often as possible to get more money. Good luck!

Edit: please do not post multiple times, but edit your posts to add stuff. Kat Nip did retire, so that is why I am answering your message. This thread was created months ago.
    5cedw.png
    (Don't forget the hashtag!)
  • daine3daine3 Posts: 158
    edited 17.07.2014
    ok srry il stop srry :(
  • MrsSGBrownUserMrsSGBrownUser Posts: 84
    edited 06.08.2014
    how many missions is ENOUGH missions, I do on average 4-6 a day and I logged on today and it told me I wasn't active enough and I needed to do more missions. Can someone answer that please.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 06.08.2014
    That message means that you didn't do enough in the last mission you did, not that you didn't do enough missions
    edited 06.08.2014
    You need to harvest a couple of fields or stables at least once to be counted in as active in a mission. If you do not harvest at all or you harvest only one field or stable it is not enough to be counted and receive a rank, certificates and RP. That only counts for that particular mission, as Samty says, it has nothing to do with how many missions you run.
  • MrsSGBrownUserMrsSGBrownUser Posts: 84
    edited 10.08.2014
    Samty wrote: »
    That message means that you didn't do enough in the last mission you did, not that you didn't do enough missions

In every mission I do the best I can, I can't help it if I am put up agaInst players that have vastly superior resources to mine. Also that message comes up not while I am in a mission but when I am not in one. If I wasn't doing enough wouldn't the message appear while I am still playing it? That does not make sense. Lots of times the message has come up just after I came in second place way ahead of the last 3 like it did just now, it makes me want to scream I am getting so frustrated with this already. Is everyone getting this message or is it just me?

It is getting to the point I feel I am wasting my time and energy doing all these missions, I increased it to 8-10 a day, because it is obvious no amount is enough. My farm obviously cannot compete with the biggest ones so this is pointless and the stupid tractors are also pointless. I have received no benefit from building them. I have better use for my time.

OH and btw I am not one of those people that just sits there at 0 for an entire mission. I have never done that ever so why are they getting on my case and not those people's?????????????????
    edited 10.08.2014
    In every mission I do the best I can, I can't help it if I am put up agaInst players that have vastly superior resources to mine. Also that message comes up not while I am in a mission but when I am not in one. If I wasn't doing enough wouldn't the message appear while I am still playing it? That does not make sense. Lots of times the message has come up just after I came in second place way ahead of the last 3 like it did just now, it makes me want to scream I am getting so frustrated with this already. Is everyone getting this message or is it just me?

It is getting to the point I feel I am wasting my time and energy doing all these missions, I increased it to 8-10 a day, because it is obvious no amount is enough. My farm obviously cannot compete with the biggest ones so this is pointless and the stupid tractors are also pointless. I have received no benefit from building them. I have better use for my time.

OH and btw I am not one of those people that just sits there at 0 for an entire mission. I have never done that ever so why are they getting on my case and not those people's?????????????????

Harvesting 5 fields once is enough to be counted in as active. I only get that message if I stuck to 0 for the entire mission for whatever reason (cabbage on my fields or wheat). The dung and egg missions I usually get at least some certs because I harvest my chickens at least once. Unless I start a mission and forget about it while doing something else for half an hour, then come back and realize I had started a mission.

If you did do your best and you get that message it sounds like your system is buggy for some reason. Maybe try the cache story and then send a message to support? Take screenshots if possible.
  • mr cretinmr cretin Posts: 7
    edited 13.08.2014
    I got 500,000 dollars from 1 spin too, I have spent it all now :( I am not a gold buyer, but the game is so slow without buying gold :/
  • abbysalyers2abbysalyers2 Posts: 1
    edited 19.09.2014
    how do you do it
  • edited 25.09.2014
    If you can, use your gold to buy the max. # of tokens(50). Then spin enough times to get into and stay in the top 500. Your reward is a Bronze flag..."That's Nice"...But the real reward is the 3 days of double XP. I save my premium and super humus and fertilizer to use during that time. I also save my sunflowers for this time...They provide 100 XP each.
  • BENONSHABENONSHA Posts: 1
    edited 28.09.2014
    i was told i could water some coop trees to earn some money, eventhough not the same member of my coop. is it possible to do and how can i do it. newbie here!
  • edited 28.09.2014
    BENONSHA wrote: »
    i was told i could water some coop trees to earn some money, eventhough not the same member of my coop. is it possible to do and how can i do it. newbie here!

You can only water the trees of your co-op members. Some have said it would be nice to go water everyone's trees, but it isn't possible at this point in time. :)
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    edited 29.09.2014
    An addition to Larino's post re: cherry orchards. In 12 hours, cherries use 3 fertilizer. In 12 hours, apples use 4 fertilizer. However, apples make close to twice as much money per hour than cherries do.
  • edited 29.09.2014
    BENONSHA wrote: »

This article will tell you all about the co-op tree:
    http://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/11/17/all-about-the-cooperative-tree/

Larino has lots of other great articles at this web site too.
  • enunenun Posts: 3
    edited 29.09.2014
    if u are lucky enough to get 500.000. after a few spins yesterday, i got were corn, and wheat, cabbages, and 20.000 :(
    i got the rank, 179, but not the reward i want
  • UnsulliedUnsullied Posts: 14
    edited 04.10.2014
    Tip2.

Do I really get dollars, cause I don't know if received any dollars or did they changed it
    I'm not that old player i'm a 1 month old player sorry for being noob
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 04.10.2014
    Unsullied wrote: »
    Tip2.

Do I really get dollars, cause I don't know if received any dollars or did they changed it
    I'm not that old player i'm a 1 month old player sorry for being noob

You're right, Unsullied, the missions have changed since that tip was posted. They used to pay dollars but unfortunately don't any more. Now they just give certificates and reputation points. Thank you for catching that and mentioning it, as others may be wondering about it too. :)
  • Janet232Janet232 Posts: 1
    edited 13.10.2014
    Manish
    Thank you for all your tips how to earn more money.
    Janet
  • edited 04.11.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    You need to grow the wildflowers until you have more money to grow better things. Apples are your money makers, so eventually you want your apples to keep running. Make sure that your happiness is good! Save money until you can build decorations and get the happiness metre into the green. The lower your production costs, the better. You want this cycle to run smoothly on your farm:
    • Ka-ching!

I would dis-encourage you to have too many cherries (or any cherries at all if it wasn't for the Asia event). They take thrice as much fertilizer as apples and are not as profitable as apples either. Run your apples as often as possible to get more money. Good luck!

Edit: please do not post multiple times, but edit your posts to add stuff. Kat Nip did retire, so that is why I am answering your message. This thread was created months ago.
    5cedw.png

#BFHalloween
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 04.11.2014
    • Ka-ching!

5cedw.png
    #BFHalloween
  • Alabaster3Alabaster3 Posts: 2
    edited 04.11.2014
    • Ka-ching!

5cedw.png
    #BFHalloween
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 04.11.2014
    I'm impressed. Our last 3 winners have been determined pretty fast again.

Congratulations to the 3 of you! :D
  • ledena (US1)ledena (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 04.11.2014
    • Ka-ching!

5cedw.png

#BFHalloween Ledena US1

Sorry for the post. I didn't realize it was already found.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
Sign In to comment.