Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gold league on GB1

Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
edited 21.06.2017 in Cooperatives
Next Co-op Challenge, Funtastic-Farms will be in Gold League again

Would you like to be there with us ?

Are you
Adult, English speaking, level 20 or above (preferably 30)
who can play most days.
Willing to participate in researches,  (all completed)
join in with projects and the Challenge,
donate dollars when you can spare them
and, most importantly, be relaxed and friendly.

If so,
Apply to Funtastic-Farms (or msg me or Bantry in game)
Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on

Comments

• bantry (GB1)bantry (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21

HAPPY-DAYS :D

FUNTASTIC - FARMS came 2nd in GOLD LEAGUE Yes 2nd :D

we  have spaces for Adult Players level 30 + . Come in and give us a try :)

just bring ur mission skills. Most research done .

What are you waiting for ?? Join the fun at Funtastic-Farms

Just send an app in. hope 2 see you soon.xx

• I have to say that this Coop is absolutely brilliant, so friendly and very helpful to each other. so much fun.
  • As a member of this coop I have found that all members are very supportive and always willing to help with any questions you may have. We are all very friendly and hard working. I would recommend our coop to anyone. :smiley:

Hello-Everyone :)

Come on in and join the Fun at Fantastic-Farms !!

All Research is now complete on all 3x farms :) So its top dollars all the way here.

Adults needed to help with tree watering and missions when co-op challenge is on.

Don,t be shy- Apply if you want to be part of a fun-filled co-op.

bantry xx

edited 26.02.2017

How embarrassing - my U got stuck !!

APPLY TO - Funtastic-Farms !!  

That's better :D

bantry xx

•  This is an amazing group of warm, friendly and helpful people. As a relatively new player they have all treated me with kindness and respect. Just Awesome!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to FUNTASTIC-FARMS !!
                                                       open 3 yrs today- :D

As coop Leader - i want to say a BIG Thankyou to all my Funtastic Farmers who have worked hard to make this a very special day :)  We have won our 2nd Dandy Ducks Coop. (well deserved )

Keep having Fun !!

ps- if you want to be part of my Funtastic Team. Apply 2xday.Level 30 and over.

Have Fun Guys !!

bantry xxxx      (ban 2 my team )

• I am part of this fantastic coop, very friendly & very helpful. a joy to be a part of. never is their any pressure just Fun Fun and plenty of laughs.
  • I have been a member of this wonderful coop for 2 years. I have always found every member very helpful and enjoy every moment that I work my farm. We are a very happy group and always have plenty of chats and laughs and there is always support when you need it. Good luck to all for the next 3 years :-) xx
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The only co-op I have ever been in and I can't imagine ever leaving.
    Lovely people, sharing their knowledge and co-operating like a true "co-operative"
    If you're not enjoying your co-op, why not consider joining us ?
  • I was not sure about joining a co-op but I am so glad that I did.  I have only been a member for a month now but the knowledge and progress I have made in that time is incredible.  I think you would be pushed to find a nicer bunch of people, they are so knowledgeable and are keen to help and share this knowledge.  The only commitment required is to play your game and have fun.  Win, Win as far as I am concerned, you have nothing to loose.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Are you guys getting paid for your public endorsements?
    LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file