Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 22nd - The Country Fair is here Again! - Discussion

Comments

• I like the new farm machines however i got one question about them.

I spent more tools at this moment then i get back by regular farming, with this new machines it will even go faster and i see nothing about if we have more changes of getting tools. Are there more options to gain the tools?
    Try running speedy pig and cow for an hour after using the powerhouse.  Builds up a lot of dung and tool boxes.

My question is on the farm machine fxp increaser.
    As far as I can tell we only need to get to level 38 to open the next recipe in the Cafe.  After that do I even need any more?
    Since I am at level 35 now is it really worth using my 5,000 certificates on this machine?

I think I would rather increase storage capacity 1st and the other two seem rather costly for what you get.
    The highest level of Shelve Missions has an 8 hour wait time between uses.  I can see where it would come in handy for us non-gold mission players, especially when you keep getting field missions while sitting on cows.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    There are lots more recipes to open in the restaurant, you will need to level up to open them, for full list try crazybigfarms superb website .
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

My question is on the farm machine fxp increaser.
    As far as I can tell we only need to get to level 38 to open the next recipe in the Cafe.  After that do I even need any more?
    Since I am at level 35 now is it really worth using my 5,000 certificates on this machine?
    If you are talking about recipes in the Mermaid Bay Jelly Bean you need to get to FXP level 78 before you can make all recipes.

Here is my page on the Mermaid Bay  http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/mermaid_bay.htm
  • There are lots more recipes to open in the restaurant, you will need to level up to open them, for full list try crazybigfarms superb website .
    Found it.  Thank you!!!!!  Looks like I will be needing the farm machine.  ; - )
    Wonderful site and I will bookmark it.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/mermaid_bay.htm

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    I like the new farm machines however i got one question about them.

I spent more tools at this moment then i get back by regular farming, with this new machines it will even go faster and i see nothing about if we have more changes of getting tools. Are there more options to gain the tools?
    Try running speedy pig and cow for an hour after using the powerhouse.  Builds up a lot of dung and tool boxes.
    And what then after that hour? I will use way more tools then i get in that hour.

Both increasing the maximum amount for tools and water is not going to help anyone. The tools are never maximum amount and the water is always at maximum amount and i will be there on day 1 after update.

Pretty sure the increasing maximum storage of water is good if there is a way we can use more of it somewhere on our farms (maybe on horse ranch where that huge building still needs to be developed). The tools need an increase of dropping or any other way to get them to make it work.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    sooo if you can shelve a mission without having to collect anything, then won't that make the loner mission a problem again.  I think people are going to be stuck in loner missions with this new tractor.
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    Does upgrading a machine use the construction slot?  I vaguely remember it didn't, but I may be wrong.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i get plenty of tools now for what i use them for i am usually always maxed out at 100 and i use over 10 a day so i do not think it will take me long to save to build the new tractors and unless i am activating the new ones a lot more then the current ones i for one should have no problem with the tools being enough but yeswill take longer for new players to get
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Alocating limited resources is part of economy based games, is it. If you can full throtle everything all the time, what's the pont? We already have unlimited SW and gold to spoil the game for heavy gold spenders, so I'll have no problem with tools. Although if GG turns the droprate up a bit I'll have no problems either. :) In any case increased storage for both tools and water will benefit my lazy gaming style for sure. :)
  • any one known which day new machines there on farm
  • which day start country fair event
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    any one known which day new machines there on farm
    February 22
    which day start country fair event
    The end of the month, no specific date was given.
  • its given 22 feb thank you:)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    what update will come , need time and wanted to know about village league too
    concept of village league came in last december and it is not came yet :(
  • When will the update start? Anyone know the time?
    I hope we will get again a 30 mins warning before.

About the village, i am not looking forward to see it soon live, we don't need that at all.
  • Please tell the time guys. When you will update things today?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    For getting more tools add more chicken coops and harvest them :)  when u are online

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Anyone know which year the update of 22 feb is planned?
    :p
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    When will the update start? Anyone know the time?

About the village, i am not looking forward to see it soon live, we don't need that at all.
    Maybe read the Announcement .... ? Look here:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/145334/update-the-country-fair-is-here-again/p1?new=1

It clearly states: 

1) This update is planned for next week Feb 22nd

2) The County Fair event is planned for the end of the month (this is already posted/known since Febr.7 !!!)

• When will the update start? Anyone know the time?

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/145334/update-the-country-fair-is-here-again/p1?new=1

It clearly states: 

2) The County Fair event is planned for the end of the month (this is already posted/known since Febr.7 !!!)

I know how to read and did read the announcement. No need to be sarcastic. I know the date. I asked about the Time. Maybe you should read my post again :wink:
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    When will the update start? Anyone know the time?

It clearly states: 

I know how to read and did read the announcement. No need to be sarcastic. I know the date. I asked about the Time. Maybe you should read my post again :wink:
    Obviously you didn't read things coz then you wouldn't have to ask. As always we all get the same information from our moderators - just keep an eye on their announcements and news bulletins. If there isn't mentioned a time, then no one of us knows a time yet.  ;)
  • @Jiesta (NL1)

Good thing that you were here to explain :wink:  Thanks.
  • I like that we are now getting a notice about the update shutdown. It's much better than when you're in the middle of something and it just shuts down. Thank you!!
    Haha! I had that bad feeling that increased tools and water storage is not just a gift for our pleasure. :) And here we go. Hovercraft want's 120 tools to start. :):):) So that's why we need increased storage. :) Guess somewhere along the way it will ask for 250 tools :):):) Nevermind, just going to hardware store for a few more tools :)

• Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    Unlikely.  Traditionally, only building the first level of a machine has required a significant number of tools.  All other upgrade levels only required single digit number of tools to upgrade.
  • wendy2038 (US1)wendy2038 (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Why can I not see the Country Fair tasks???  Please help??
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Hello Wendy, the Country Fair didn't start yet.
    Unlikely.  Traditionally, only building the first level of a machine has required a significant number of tools.  All other upgrade levels only required single digit number of tools to upgrade.
    Errrrrrrrrm ................. one of the next two tractors, to keep he tradition? :):)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    when are you guys launching the candy farm you guys are just repeating viking and the other farm not launching candy one why and the update is awesome
  • wendy2038 (US1)wendy2038 (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Hello Wendy, the Country Fair didn't start yet.
    AH this could be the reason lol thank you 
Sign In to comment.