Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Competition with gold buyers

It's nearly impossible to compete with people who spend real life money to buy gold.  The more they spend, the more they can produce so it makes it practically impossible for people who don't spend a lot of RL money to place in missions and build their farms.  Is there some way to allow a more equitable format?  I realize it costs money to produce and maintain the game and that players who provide $$ make that possible, but some people spend huge amounts of $$ and others are nearly cut out of the game because they can't do that.  Could there be different farms for those who spend less so they can compete against other in the same situation?

Comments

• That has been suggested, GGS isn't going to make Gold/Non Gold challenges. 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    It's nearly impossible to compete with people who spend real life money to buy gold. 
    So stop doing it!  Compete with the rest of us for 2nd or 3rd. Just ignore the wierdos at the top.  :¬D
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 18.02.2017
    Our co op is in rookie now and we only do missions every 2nd so we get FREE gold flowers easy, every 2nd CC.  This means we never have to worry about the gold user as we get all the rewards in rookie in 1 day and take the bonus gold flowers.  We do not care if we come low in missions as we do not have to get many RP for the 4 days for our high level farms.  But it cost us 0 gold, and this is what GGS has made us do.  We use to be Gold league till they changed rewards, now we don't try at all and don't have to worry about the big gold spenders.
  • Uncle John (GB1)  Your reply to my comment, aside from being snarky, missed the entire point.  I'm not concerned with who is #1 or #2 in the missions.  Couldn't care less.  But I can't possibly grow enough crops to get any points if I'm competing with people who have purchased gold and used it to expand their farms to the point where they have 10 fields and several processing buildings of the same kind.  I'm not worried about being #1, I'm just trying to get enough certificates to be able to upgrade my stuff in my garage.  And the only way to do that is to compete.  Got it?  If I'm competing against people  who are level 167 while I'm level 27, there is absolutely no way I can move ahead.
  • Byron Longford (AU1)  Thank you for your reply.  I didn't understand the abbreviations you used such as CC and RP, but I think what you are saying is that I could join your co-op and not have to worry so much about having and using gold to get what I need on my farm, such as expanding it and upgrading things on it.  If that is the case, I would like to join your co-op, but I didn't see the name of the co-op in your comment.  My ingame name is Moonshadow.  Can you message me in the game using that?

Sorry to have offended @Doree (US1) . I'm level 207 and yet rarely win missions often being beaten by players half my level, that's how it is.
    Certificates take a long, long time to accumulate. This is a long term game. I've been playing for over 2 years and have spent slightly less than £6 ($8) so far on gold so it isn't necasary. It's been good fun all the way and keeps giving new challenges. Just keep doing the missions and collecting tool boxes; you'll get there  :¬)
  • Katie R (US1)Katie R (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    Doree, Uncle John is on a completely different server than you. 
    and so is Byron
Sign In to comment.