Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lester's visits...........Can we get some clarity?

Can we get some clarity on Lester's visits?  Originally, we were told that it was every 51 days on average.   Is this still the case?  I know of no one who is getting visits that close together.  We used to.  I know that for me it has been roughly six months the last two times.  Can we please have some guidance on this?  It is very important.

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Your question confuses me Denken Smileys Smileys en emoticons

I've always understood and also experienced that Lester is coming on a totally random base .... I've seen him sometimes once a month, sometimes twice every 10 days and everything in between .... really totally random.

Apart from that I've also always understood that there are some random surprising features in the game as from the start in 2012 ... and always have been. Why should we want everything to be spelled out exactly for us: what, where, when, why, how much, how long, etc.?? That would take a lot of challenge and a lot of own creative thinking out of the game IMHO.

Just my 2 cents.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Let me clarify one aspect.....he does come quite often (every week or two) if you do not use his "offer" to spend gold.  It is when you use that offer that it is supposed to average 51 days.  I am not arguing for a spelled out timeline, but if it is supposed to be an "average" of 51 days, then it being hundred of days between, for many people, seems odd.  So I am not asking for exactness, but simply better guidance about what should be happening.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Sorry Gavin, maybe it's me - but I've never ever heard about these 51 days in between. I know players who do buy gold, and players who don't buy gold, players who accept the offer of Lester once in a while, and players who don't at all.... but all are saying the same: his visits keep being completely random all the same.

I shall ask around once again.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    This Lester event is so fake and full of bull%^&* , he visited me twice this month, the first time he asked me to spend 150.000 gold, i had only 90.000 gold and of course i cannot complete. The next day i charged some gold thinking that when he comes back i will do something with this guy, the second time  when he came,i had 200.000 gold and of course he asked me to spend 250.000 gold.                 Im  thinking if i had 1.000.000 gold he will asked me to spend 5.000.000 gold and so on. This lester is so fake. He visited to also in the past but i didn't bother with him.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Apart from possibly his first visit, Lester will always ask for more gold than you have , its a sales gimmick normally best ignored , IMHO .
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    if he always ask more than you have than what is the point of this so called event? i don't get it.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Hmm, I still haven't seen Lester. He has neverever visited in my farm. Wondering why?
    Do i have to be a gold buyer or what?
  • Palomino Horse (SKN1)Palomino Horse (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 219
    edited 20.02.2017
    I've also never been visited by Lester, and I've bought some gold. Thought it could be a bug so I sent a ticket, but they couldn't find anything wrong. Guess he will eventually show up :smile: or maybe he's scared of me :smile:
  • I agree with Gavin, originally Lester would come back after about 11 days if you didn`t do his gold offer or 51 days if you completed it, but I had to wait over 100 days for him after the last tme I completed one and that time he left without even making an offer & didn`t come back for 2 months, his watch is more broken than Steve's lol

He also does always ask for more gold than you have, to make you buy gold not surprisingly, but there are some ways around it, if he doesn`t ask for too much more than you have, you can use GMLs and Goldflower seeds & speedups to make up the difference. Provided you have some of course . :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The "51 days" was given out by GGS a long time ago in some other posting.  I am not sure where, but it exists.  I just did not want anyone to think that we were making that up.  So clearly Lester has been changed.  I would simply like GGS to fill us in.  I don't mind buying gold to fill the rest of his requirement.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file