Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 31st - Player Survey, Valentine's Day Event - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have to be honest - I can't begin to find some of these balloons.  I have literally dragged the mouse across the entire screens hoping my hand icon will pop up and I pity anybody who has limited eye sight because you won't be able to find them!Me, too, LOL!  Lots of blue balloons on blue backgrounds.  Going over all 5 farms is a bit too much,  I've decided just to swing through each farm a couple of times and collect what I can.  I won't win the deco, but I'm having fun,  Some of those pesky devils are just barely peeping out! :)
    Count me in. Staring in the screen hoping to spot something tiny is not my idea of fun. :) Altough today I'm missing only 5 of 35 :)
    I have 31, I think.  Good enough for a day's work!  :)

• There are maps for all hidden balloons on all the farms and village linked on this webpage from CrazyBigFarm. Another awesome job from a fantastic farmer. Thanks!

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/annual/valentine.htm
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    There are maps for all hidden balloons on all the farms and village linked on this webpage from CrazyBigFarm. Another awesome job from a fantastic farmer. Thanks!

Thanks!
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    There are maps for all hidden balloons on all the farms and village linked on this webpage from CrazyBigFarm. Another awesome job from a fantastic farmer. Thanks!

Impressive! 33 found now. :) At least it reduces the space which needs to be searched. Now I need that HIDE THE CONSOLE button, you hear me GG? :)
  • how do you get the heart ballonns in cooperative
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    There a zoom option in most browsers to help aid that ;)
  • where in cooperative do you find balloons in each farm etc????
  • edited 06.02.2017
    Post edited by AlabasterGamer (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Find a balloon.

I used to like this type of events, but lately, I have a feeling that they don't want us to finish them...
    I used to like these events too, when you didn't have to look on all your farms! I spend 95% of my time on Main Farm, so was able to take my time searching between harvests. Now, getting stuck on Horse ranch or coop village etc for long periods of times, while I miss my harvests on Main garm. 
    And blue Valentine heart balloons? Never saw one in the real world; only pink, red or purple..But of course it is harder to find blue balloons on a blue background.

I too have decided to just do what I can and not hunt obsessively. 

Why does GGS always 'tweak' things we like until we no longer like them?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Just a quick note, apparently we only need 315 hearts (out of 350 total available) to win all the prizes - so there's quite a bit of room to spare where if you happen to not be able to find a couple of balloons every day you can still come out with all the prizes.
    Just a quick note, apparently we only need 315 hearts (out of 350 total available) to win all the prizes - so there's quite a bit of room to spare where if you happen to not be able to find a couple of balloons every day you can still come out with all the prizes.
    Yes, you can miss 3.5 baloons every day and still make it to finish :) I noticed that too. Which is smart solution i think given the space that needs to be searched.
  • why it is so hard to find hearts :| I dont have gold that much..and my  eyes hurt :/
    anyway..I like this event :)
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    where is the survey?
  • The surveys will come, varied times, not all will get them the same time as that would be to much for the servers. May also be random too.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    why it is so hard to find hearts :| I dont have gold that much..and my  eyes hurt :/

There is a windows app called "Magnifier" Try turning that on and look for them. It helps
    why it is so hard to find hearts :| I dont have gold that much..and my  eyes hurt :/
    There should be a zoom option with in your browser settings to help enlarge the screen even more. 
  • edited 07.02.2017
    So, it's not easy to fill up the balloon count when even the 290 gold hint is useless... :(

Tried it today when I so close to end of the day in order to fill up the balloon count on Gourmet farm, but the hint pointed to the Welcome centre for me. No matter how I try I can't find a balloon there.. :/

Sent a bug report about it, but glad I realised after reading here that not all balloons are needed for the top notch prize! Won't be trying the same thing again if I'm missing just one balloon. 
  • I am not sure if this has been asked or not, but I notice depending on your level depends on how many romantic gifts you need to receive the lovely shop deco and flag.  Is the reward not the same for all levels only higher levels need to collect more romantic gifts?
    The reward is the same but the amounts are different. Yes higher level players need to collect more of the gifts to get the reward.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    I have to be honest - I can't begin to find some of these balloons.  I have literally dragged the mouse across the entire screens hoping my hand icon will pop up and I pity anybody who has limited eye sight because you won't be able to find them!
    Me, too, LOL!  Lots of blue balloons on blue backgrounds.  Going over all 5 farms is a bit too much,  I've decided just to swing through each farm a couple of times and collect what I can.  I won't win the deco, but I'm having fun,  Some of those pesky devils are just barely peeping out! :)

They are easely to find. I need max. 20 min for all farms. Just divide screen to chess board(A1, A2, A3..).Than you can easely scroll all farm. And as you say specifically look at the places with the same color as the balloons.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Did you all see the pretty new valentine themed horizon for the flower farm? Oooh i love it, if only it was in dollars!!!  <3
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 10.02.2017
    Michiru (GB1) said:
    Did you all see the pretty new valentine themed horizon for the flower farm? Oooh i love it, if only it was in dollars!!!  <3
    Yep, saw it - it's awesome! And has Michiru written all over it :D ... But indeed,  only available for gold  :(
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Michiru (GB1) said:
    Yep, saw it - it's awesome! And has Michiru written all over it :D ... But indeed,  only available for gold  :(

Loke it, maiby if it was not so expansive more people Will bought it, even for gold.
    Just 14 k gold? Not that bad. Didn't we have much worse? Like 50 or 70 k gold? Don't remember exactly. Anyway, a bit too kitschy for my tastes.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Thank you GGS for the Hot Air Balloon for 2, and yes, I'll be your Valentine  :)
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Thank you GGS for the Hot Air Balloon for 2, and yes, I'll be your Valentine  :)
    Did we get Hot Air Balloon for 2 like this last year.
    I got it this time, but missed last year's.
    I have seen this deco in many other farms...  
    So, I think it was not a free gift last time.....
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    Did we get Hot Air Balloon for 2 like this last year.
    I got it this time, but missed last year's.
    I have seen this deco in many other farms...  
    So, I think it was not a free gift last time.....
    Last year, it was the decoration that we earned (through collecting flowers and candy drops on the main farm). This year we earned a different deco, not exactly sure why this one was gifted, but hey...free deco parts :)
    edited 14.02.2017
    @malayalam (US1) I don't believe we received one last year, but I recall purchasing one  ;)

Edit:  They say that memory is the second thing to go, lol.  Apparently we earned it, not purchased, thank you @Damaria3 (US1) for remembering.  :) 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    We had to work to get the hot air balloon last year and the swan boat was the other we worked for.   Glad you got an opportunity to have one too!
    @Damaria3 (US1) How on earth do you remember that?
Sign In to comment.