Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Survey, 2017!

Hello all, I got the latest Big farm survey in my inbox at 8:00 PM (IST) last week, and due to many mails in my inbox, I kinda lost that big farm survey mail, and its not there anymore. I'm curious to know, was there any gift or prize such as horizons or avatars, just like last time? Has anyone filled survey yet? I'd like to have those horizons, I love 'em! :) As per announcements, it appears, survey will appear to random people for now. Can anyone confirm weather there is any horizon or avatar prize for filling survey? Thank you! :) Pepper Moon

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Hello all, I got the latest Big farm survey in my inbox at 8:00 PM (IST) last week, and due to many mails in my inbox I lost that big farm survey mail, and its not there anymore. I'm curious to know, was there any gift or prize such as horizons or avatars, just like last time? Has anyone filled survey yet? As per announcements, it appears, survey will appear to random people for now. Can anyone confirm weather there is any horizon or avatar prize for filling survey?

Thank you! :)
    Negative, no reward other than a warm fuzzy feeling. :)
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 04.02.2017
    Thank you @Southern, I'd hoped for a free valentine event horizon and some cool avatars, this time. :)
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Actually, wasn't there some kind of reward with the last survey we did?
  • Hmmm, as I can see, not a lot of comments. Could that be that be - forum is confusing, I should be looking somewhere else?
    I also received mail/msg re: survey. Going back through inbox, survey msg has "disappeared ".
    As I am aware, being only member of Coop to receive msg re survey.
    A lot of repetitive questions. No allowance to provide comment.
    Cooperative Championship is a sad joke. Along with events and tasks, the only way to be able to win/complete/compete is to pay and buy it. 

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Did you actually get the survey in mail? Cause it's supposed to be in-game. :)
  • Yes Kamilcom, Last survey rewards were horizon and 3 owl hero avatars. And I remember very well, 3 days ago, I received the survey in game inbox.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Actually, wasn't there some kind of reward with the last survey we did?
    There was, yes - an avatar (Owl), a Deco (Big shiny cow statue, "Big Farm on Ice") and a couple other things if I recall correctly. :)  No such luck this time, probably because it only took a few minutes to complete, rather than a couple hours. :)
  • I agree with Southern, this one was tiny compared to the last one. It was more of an opinion poll than a survey, rating how you think things are versus how you think they should be. Mine disappeared when I finished it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file