Home EN Cooperatives

Merge !! Hey Small Co ops [email protected]@king To Get Ahead?? Why Not Join a Bigger Co op!!

Comments

• PHYLLIS7 (US1)PHYLLIS7 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Lynn the leader of it   and she like me tried of getting some say they help and wont  so ill ask here
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,960
    Lynn the leader of it   and she like me tried of getting some say they help and wont  so ill ask here
    You and or your co op leader could also post in the "Cooperative News" section here on the forum as that is where most players look to join a co op. That way they can see what the requirements are of the co ops they maybe interested in joining ;)

• catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Mikes Coop, UK1 Server
    Looking to improve your group.  We have spaces for up to 7 players.
    Improve your cash flow. Message S.Sweet or just send a request to join.
    We are a relaxed group just enjoying the game.
    catsclaw @ en 1catsclaw GB1
  • Katie R (US1)Katie R (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    Hi Guys and Gals,

We have at least 14 spots to fill in Golden Harvest on US1 server.  We're a good coop with great and experienced peeps who love helping each other out..  We're a laid back coop and research all done.  We're looking for active players who play daily/regularly.  We're interested in individuals and mergers.  If interested, please look up Golden Harvest or contact Phung Bampencho or Katie R for additional information. 
    Katie R @ us 1
  • darte35 (AU1)darte35 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 36
    Relaxed farmers is a ladies only co-op and has room for another co-op to join us. We have room for up to 7 lovely ladies to join us in Australia. We have alot of fun and our main research is done so no pressure to contribute. Please message me in game. 
      Contact - darte35
                     juju8
                     diane10
      Take your pick, one of us will be there to answer any questions you may have.
    Hope to hear from you soon :-)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Hello
    Farmers First is a top co-op with all farms research completed and we have room for a smaller co-op to merge with us. We have a great group of active (play every other day or more often) adult farmers who love the game and keep fun our #1 priority.

All events are optional. We play in the Gold League of the Co-op Championships and do very well, earning lots of rewards for all. We have no mandated mission play. We love a good celebration and support all our members! Gold or no gold, judgment free zone.

We invite applications from active adult players over level 25 (so we know you love the game as much as we do). Please send a PM to CrazyBigfarm55 or AlabasterGamer (forum or in-game) to apply as a co-op or a single farmer. We will be looking forward to hearing from you :)

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
    edited 02.02.2017
     :D Come & Join the fun at Ohana Farm ;)
    We have room & are looking for more players to join us.
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on

• Paradice (US1)Paradice (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    We are looking for members wanting to join our coop have a few open spaces must play daily and be an  adult want to grow and help our coop...ty bea
  • diane10 (AU1)diane10 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    We would like to welcome new members to our Co-Op.  Ladies 18+ Come and join us at Relaxed farming Co-Op (AU1)
    Look forward to hearing from you soon
  •  Hi Algarve farm on UK server ,we have space for 9 members,  We are quite  a quiet coop we need players, English speaking, level 20 or above who can
     Play most days..Must be willing to participate in research,Join in with projects and  Challenges,
    donate dollars, collectables, etc  when you can spare them.

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • Active, Regular and Reliable farmers Welcome!!!
    We are a busy Co-op looking for recruits before the Championship starts. We do require commitment and hard work for projects and events, members must also donate researchers and dollars to show support.
    Everything will be in the MooShrooms Description and News.

Join the MooShrooms! star wink 
                                     photo 14936877661580_zps2mrgzymdgif  
  • Come join us here at highland home on the UK1 server, we are able to accommodate 10 new players just in time for the new Co-Op challenge, we managed to get in to the Gold League this time so come and join us.
    AboveTech8 @ en 1
  • LordGamer101 (AU1)LordGamer101 (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 01.02.2017

Active, Regular and Reliable farmers Welcome!!!

We are a busy Co-op looking for recruits before the Championship starts. We do require commitment and hard work for projects and events, members must also donate researchers and dollars to show support.
    Everything will be in the MooShrooms Description and News.

Join the MooShrooms! 

Comment below for any questions ;) 
              :)

photo 14936877661580_zps2mrgzymdgif  
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
     Just FYI
     Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shake hands smiley

I do hope you all do realize that when you and your coop members decide to merge with another bigger coop - that all gold, farm dollars and collectors-items you've put in your coop, will get lost. So the coop who receives the members of another coop benefits a lot .... the coop which gets eliminated looses everything their members ever gave to the coop (but will probably benefit from all advantages the bigger coop can give them).

Be alert tho! I've heard of a few coops (some of even >30 members) which merged with a bigger coop - and then afterwards all of a sudden the bigger coop started to boot all members from the smaller coop of whom they thought they weren't farming enough (although they were active for at least 2-4 hrs p/day) ... So watch out and see to it you make good arrangements with the other coop! Make sure you understand each other well when merging!

Good luck & good mergers!  :)

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9,504
    @Jiesta (NL1)  is quite right but the only purpose of gold and dollars and collectables donated to the co-op is to increase the co-op level with projects and to do research. Now, hopefully, the co-op that you are joining is at a higher level than you are currently with lots more research done. You are therefor gaining the effects of far more gold,dollars and collectables than you are losing.

but I completly agree with her comment "watch out and see to it you make good arrangements with the other coop! Make sure you understand each other well when merging!" There are wide differences of policy between co-ops, there will be some that the co-op leader takes for granted as obvious when they are not! Ask questions, be clear on what will be expected of you.

and, by the way, we currently have space for 12 players so if you are thinking of merging on GB1 why not message me or Bantry our leader.  :¬D

•            Bulls Eye Ranch is looking for farmers and /or small coop to join or team. (we have 13 spots open) We do require you help with projects and coop challenges.All farm research done.No gold or money required,donate whatever whenever.           

We would like to have players who like to farm and have fun.(we understand real life comes first.(family work,weekends,ect. ) If your dot goes red without warning,your gone. Everyone works together. No drama.  We just want to have fun farming!!   Come and check us out or message me with any questions. Would like to hear  from ya.    

• diane10 (AU1)diane10 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    We have room to welcome new members so come and join us at Relaxed Farming Co-Op AU1
  • janiak (US1)janiak (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Farmers Union has room for 15 players. We are in the top 5 of the Silver league, hoping to move to the gold. Learn from our team of experience players. Adult, semi chatty group, real family. All research is completed, come grow with us. Janiak
    edited 02.04.2017
    Ohana Farm
     is looking for a small to medium sized co op with daily players who want to learn the game better to merge with our group of farmers.
    We have room for up to 20 15 members.
    We have all the farm research done, so you will get full benefits as soon as you are accepted.
    We are looking for level 20 or better daily players
    Now Ranked 39th as a co op
    Must be willing to help out with co op projects & team events, yes the CC is one of them
    Usually finish in the top 20 of the Silver League 
    Our rules are pretty lax
    We offer a low drama atmosphere with knowledgeable players to help with your questions.
    Check us out  
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    hello the CraftyCritters on the UK sever has 10 open spots so if you would like to merge with us just let me know thanks
    ijrosh @ us 1
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Hi there, HavinFun co-op on GB1 currently has 9 open spots, and if you are a small co-op of members who are 18 or over, drop us a line if you would be interested.
    lthrrr @ en 1 Leader @ HavinFun co-op I am also known as Lesley                     
    Come join HavinFun co-op, where having fun comes naturally !!!           
  • Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9,504
    edited 02.04.2017
    Wanted on GB1 server
    Adult players, English speaking, level 20 or above
    who can play most days.
    Must be willing to participate in researches,
    join in with projects and the Challenge,
    donate dollars when you can spare them
    and, most importantly, be relaxed and friendly.

Apply to Funtastic-Farms (or msg me or Bantry in game)
    All the research is done now but the rest still applies and we still have a dozen spaces   :¬)
    Post edited by Uncle John (AU1) on

• Hi, I am Anna leader of Bulls Eye Ranch on US1. We  can currently hold 71 members and have 54 at the moment. So we have room for 17 more people. We are currently ranked 18th and are always in the top 14 gold league of the Co-op Competition. We have all research completed, so there are maxed benefits for everyone! We are looking for not only active daily players, but maybe a smaller co-op that would like to join us. We are very team oriented and relaxed. We do several projects a day but we are pretty laid back and stress free. What we are not looking for are people who just want to be in a co-op and not participate in any of the projects or the Co-op Championship. If you only play a day or two out of the week this is also not the co-op for you. Even though we are relaxed, I still believe that everyone needs to do their fair share. I love watching the co-op grow and move up in ranks. If you are interested just message me in the game. thank you :) 
    Farmer Anna @ us 1
  • wendy2038 (US1)wendy2038 (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    How do I join another co-op please?

Ohana Farm
     is looking for a small to medium sized co op with daily players who want to learn the game better to merge with our group of farmers.
    We have room for up to 10 members.
    We have all the farm research done, so you will get full benefits as soon as you are accepted.
    Must be willing to help out with co op projects & team events, yes the CC is one of them
    Our rules are pretty lax
    We offer a low drama atmosphere with knowledgeable players to help with your questions.
    With the new Co op Village due very soon you may want to check us out soon :)

• True Teammates (US1)

We currently have space for 11 farmers.  We've had some good mergers in the past that went well.  

Over time, people slowly leave the game and we do research to grow our membership availability.  Put the two together and once again we are looking for a good merger.

We're fairly laidback, but, we also try to grow and do well as a team.
  • GITTERDUN is willing to take on a small coop up to 10 people right now. Just email me and we will work it all out.
    Angie6704
    Angie6704 @ us 1
  • Hi, we are Crazy Critterz. We had a couple people join our co-op. Then the rest of their former co-op wanted to join us so we expanded to 17 members. Then one day they were all gone...now in another co-op of just that group. We have had a really hard time finding regular players to join us to fill all the spots vacated. Then every so often an old member will drop out due to quitting the game, burnout, etc. We are a pretty laid back group and accommodate when players have to be gone for short periods (1-2 weeks). Our co-op has $115 million dollars in it cash account so we really don't want to leave our co-op to join another.

Any interested players, please apply to join us or send me a note and I will send you an invite.

Thanks and Happy Farming :)

• Gitterdun no longer exists. 

New leadership, new name. 

we are now, "CHEERS2
    We are an active adult only Co-op.  Great place for new and experienced players. Gold is welcome, but not necessary. Must be active daily, chat and be respectful.  Most of all, have fun.
    BTW, No Drama allowed.
    Ohana Farm
    We have room for 10 more members.
    We are currently level 38 in the co op village
    Our rules are pretty lax
    Check us out put in an application

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file