Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Highland Home Co-operative (EN1 server) seeking active members

EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
edited 14.07.2015 in Cooperatives
Hi Fellow Farmers,

Are you looking to join a co-op? a co-op that quickly moves through tasks.
We are Highland Home a active,fun,helpful co-op, we have spaces available now and we are looking to expand again next research,so there will be more spaces available for regular players.
If you play regular,will help when we have a project going and will donate to research,which helps us all, then please send in your application.
Research benefits us all,it's only game money we spend here which is replaceable and
research makes all our goods more profitable so we can advance faster.
This is one advantage to being in a co-op ;)

We'd like experienced farmers of level 25 and up, but will consider everyone.
Hopefully you'll be a good part of this team! If you have any questions, please message me back! :thumbsup:
Post edited by EllaC (GB1) on

Comments

• AmazingMarie9AmazingMarie9 Posts: 1
    edited 19.04.2015
    Hello Ella,
    I am new here and i am looking for a co= op that i can join. Can you help me by letting me join in your co -op? I appreciate it if you will allow me to join and one of your member. :)

Sincerely Yours,
    Marie
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    edited 19.04.2015
    Hi Marie,
    I'm afraid we aren't on the same server I am EN1 and yourself are on WWW1 so its not possible for you to join us,you will have to approach a co-op on your server.Thank you for showing interest and I wish you the best of luck in the co-op you join,Happy farming :)
  • AboveTech8 (GB1)AboveTech8 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 17
    edited 26.04.2015
    Spaces still available, great Co-Op , currently 34th in the Co-Op rankings and came 18th in the last Co-Op challenge, so if your on the EN1 Server and looking for a relaxed but hardworking Co-Op to join, drop a message to the leader EllaC, Thank-You
    edited 27.04.2015
    Only one space left now, come in and join us, our barn doors are open ;)
    edited 30.04.2015
    Still one place left, come join the fun
  • jan907jan907 Posts: 1
    edited 04.05.2015
    would like to join
  • karen1640karen1640 Posts: 3
    edited 04.05.2015
    Hello i would love to join your co-operative and play every day. Look forward to hearing from you
    edited 08.05.2015
    Still a space left...come join us :D
  • sharon543sharon543 Posts: 1
    edited 08.05.2015
    I would like to join your co op
  • CoolDarlogirlCoolDarlogirl Posts: 2
    edited 10.05.2015
    i would love to join your co-op. look forward to hearing from you.
  • millieadderleymillieadderley Posts: 1
    edited 10.05.2015
    need a good a co op
    edited 19.05.2015
    Hi,we have 2 spaces left,we are looking for higher level players on the EN1 server due to us being quite a active co-op and also strengthening the team for the next co-op challenge.

We came 8th in the latest co-op challenge which is a huge achievement after coming 18th in the previous.

We are continuously climbing the co-op rankings and currently at 29th place at the time of writing this post.
    Come and join us if your a daily player and wanting a challenge.
    edited 27.05.2015
    Come on people, only ONE space left for a level 25+ active player..... You know you want to...

Oh by the way ... we are now 27th in the Co-Op rankings.. onwards and upwards.

If interested message me or the Co-Op leader EllaC..... HAPPY FARMING!!!
    edited 11.06.2015
    We now have 3 spaces available

If your an active player and enjoy doing tasks and taking part in the Co-Op Challenge come join us.

In the last Co-Op Challenge we came 6th so we are progressing all the time.

If your on the EN1 server and interested in joining us, message me AboveTech8 or the Co-Op Leader Ellac

Thanks

HAPPY FARMING
    edited 19.06.2015
    After doing research we now have 4 spaces available (Numbers can be played with to accommodate more), so we are in a position to take on a whole small Co-Op as well as single individuals), so if your on the EN1/UK1 server and interested in joining us, message me AboveTech8 or the Co-Op Leader Ellac

Thanks

HAPPY FARMING
  • RedPh_dlamini2RedPh_dlamini2 Posts: 1
    edited 19.06.2015
    Hi
    I would like to apply to be one of your members
    edited 19.06.2015
    Hi RedPh unfortunately you are on the WWW1 server so it is not possible for you to join us, you'll have to find a co-op on the WWW1 server
    edited 27.06.2015
    Only 2 spaces left, come try us out..... HAPPY FARMING
    edited 29.06.2015
    Only 1 space left...

Benefits of being a member of Highland Home

80% Increase in dollars when selling Pigs
    67% Increase in dollars when selling Eggs
    40% Increase in dollars when selling Milk
    27% Increase in dollars when selling Apples
    25% Increase in dollars when selling Cherries

80% Increase in dollars when selling Almonds
    30% Increase in dollars when selling Donkeys

5% Increase in dollars when selling Wildflowers

15% Increase in yield when producing Fruitcake
    5% Increase in yield when producing Apple Turnovers
    5% Increase in yield when producing Muffins

So if your an active player on the EN1/UK1 server drop me, AboveTech8 (Deputy) or Ellac (Leader) an in-game message....... HAPPY FARMING
  • sim62sim62 Posts: 1
    edited 29.06.2015
    i want to co operate with you.
    edited 29.06.2015
    Hi Sim62 unfortunately you are on the wrong server, you need to find a co-op on the WWW1 server
    edited 14.07.2015
    Two spaces now available for active players or for high level travellers for the Co-Op Challenge (Here in a round 12 hours), so if you love the game and love a challenge, message me, AboveTech8 (Deputy) or Ellac (Leader) and get the plough on the move 8).
    G'day Farmers
    We have 5 spaces available, our numbers can be altered to accommodate more, so we are in a position to take on a whole small Co-op, a group of friends who are unhappy with their current Co-op, as well as individuals.
    We are progressing nicely through the rankings and can hold our own in the Co-op Challenge, constantly achieving top 10 without the use of gold, so with a few more like minded,regular players we can do so much more.
    So if your on the EN1/UK1 server and interested in joining us, in game message me (EllaC)

Come Join us :)

EllaC @ Highland Home
  • We are looking to strengthen our group, we have 10 spaces available and are looking for active players on the UK1 server, if your interested come and say hello. Happy farming.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file