Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 31st - Player Survey, Valentine's Day Event - Discussion

Hello everyone,

have fun discussing the latest update here :)
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 25.01.2017

Yes i will be your Valentine @Rowdy Rac  <3<3<3<3
    Who wants to be mine Valentine?

Can not say anything about e-mails and surveys as i am not getting them (playing on third party site) so got no opinion about that.
    Finally a nice update, love the looking for items on my farms. Is it the same as the last one, searching on all farms?
    And any idea on what daily tasks we will get?
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638

Yes i will be your Valentine @Rowdy Rac  <3<3<3<3
    Who wants to be mine Valentine?

Hmmm, Could I be your Valentine?

But who will be my Valentine?

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Dara (SKN1) said:
    But who will be my Valentine?
    @Dara (SKN1)   Look no further, Dara. <3

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Thank you @PINJO1986 (INT1)  :kissing_heart:

As long as you understand that us raccoons have big hearts   <3   <3   <3   and cannot be tied down to only one farmer. 

Yes, the balloons will be hidden on all farms.
    We don't have specific details of the new daily tasks for the temp farms at this point
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    farmerjohn 22 US1farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Aiheeseen liittyv kuva
    You are always the best <3;)
  • PINJO1986 (INT1) said: Can not say anything about e-mails and surveys as i am not getting them (playing on third party site) so got no opinion about that. 
    @PINJO1986 (INT1) The "Inbox" will be the one in-game rather than email, so this survey should work the same as before, were you able to take part in the last one?
    PINJO1986 (INT1) said: Can not say anything about e-mails and surveys as i am not getting them (playing on third party site) so got no opinion about that. 
    @PINJO1986 (INT1) The "Inbox" will be the one in-game rather than email, so this survey should work the same as before, were you able to take part in the last one?
    I never got any survey or gifts from GGS. If it is really an "in game" message i might get it if they pick me, we will see.

Thanks both for answering that quick.

Wow this Valentine is going to be wonderful, all those lovely players that wants to become the Valentine of someone. Nobody should be alone on Valentines day, my house (and heart) is open for all who wants to have a good Valentine.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 27.01.2017
    @PINJO1986 (INT1) The last one was an icon above the dropbox that opened the survey when it was clicked & should have been available to everyone. I will try to find out tomorrow if there is any reason it would not be available to your site.

[EDIT: See PM | Wabbit]
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Where is the drop book? I never got one either.
  • stef7 (US1)The green box you open for decos, the survey will appear above that when it is sent. Which will be at varied times, not all at once.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

Wow this Valentine is going to be wonderful, all those lovely players that wants to become the Valentine of someone. Nobody should be alone on Valentines day, my house (and heart) is open for all who wants to have a good Valentine.
    I don't have a Valentine :heartbreak: but if we all get to party at your house, I'm all for it! :smiley:
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Hehe, so no one wants to be my valentine?

I would be honored if you would be my valentine keldeo hugs
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Can we not get an answer about the CNY event and the rabbit, dragon, and snake chips?  They are not being collected at a rate that makes completion possible.
  • ME14 (US1)ME14 (US1) US1 Posts: 47
    edited 28.01.2017
    Who will be my Valentine for GGS party?
    Post edited by ME14 (US1) on
  • @PINJO1986 (INT1) The last one was an icon above the dropbox that opened the survey when it was clicked & should have been available to everyone. I will try to find out tomorrow if there is any reason it would not be available to your site.
    Another bug?

@PINJO1986 (INT1) The last one was an icon above the dropbox that opened the survey when it was clicked & should have been available to everyone. I will try to find out tomorrow if there is any reason it would not be available to your site.
    Another bug?

Please do not say anything if you do not know what your are talking about. This has nothing to do with a bug.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    stef7 (US1)The green box you open for decos, the survey will appear above that when it is sent. Which will be at varied times, not all at once.
    thank you.  I will keep a look out
  • HI BUDDY <3o:)<3o:)
  • I love the Valentine's event! The decos I earned last year are still some of my favorites. Anyone out there needing a sweet Valentine - I am your woman! I would like to see more challenging items - hearts and flowers, balloons and boxes of candy!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 29.01.2017
    Yes Cli you will find balloons on all four farms and most of the events are all similar to one another
  • ok I know that this is not the place to ask this since my question has nothing to do with this subject but I have no idea where to ask this or how to start a new thread (if that s even possible). I have looked through a bunch of the forums to see if I could find an answer and maybe I have looked with my eyes closed but I have not found anything.

earlier I somehow bought a decoration for 6000 gold without noticing that I did so. I never wanted to buy this decoration and I would like to know how to go about getting this mistake fixed if it is at all possible.

also if someone could explain to me where I can actually ask questions like this, that would be great too.
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    There is no way to stop accidental spending of gold, though there is a long-standing demand for it. You have to be careful. There is a place for questions, but you can ask in any discussion. The subject doesn't matter.
  • stylishgamer10
    Will you be my valentine? LOL! I'm actually serious with this incredible new update.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 29.01.2017
    Re: Player Survey

Last year after the survey we completed, I seem to recall a request from a couple of players to let us in on the feedback that you collected. Although one of the mods said they would ask for it, I don't recall anything from GGS other than the top bugs that we wanted fixed.
    Since some of the major issues I identified have not been addressed yet (GOLD Safeguard & Bugs Galore) I am asking again that GGS be transparent with the survey results so that we all can see what the players want and what GGS decides to do about our feedback

Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
    There is no way to stop accidental spending of gold, though there is a long-standing demand for it. You have to be careful. There is a place for questions, but you can ask in any discussion. The subject doesn't matter.

I beg to differ paroma it does matter that is why there is a topic for the thread. There is a place to add a new discussion.
    Re: Player Survey

Last year after the survey we completed, I seem to recall a request from a couple of players to let us in on the feedback that you collected. Although one of the mods said they would ask for it, I don't recall anything from GGS other than the top bugs that we wanted fixed.
    Since some of the major issues I identified have not been addressed yet (GOLD Safeguard & Bugs Galore) I am asking again that GGS be transparent with the survey results so that we all can see what the players want and what GGS decides to do about our feedback

That was me MRG  and no they NEVER did publish any of the results  imagine that  tongue in cheek.  Yes I would like to see them be forth right  and it was mentioned in here maybe it was farmer Kimber  about trust issues with GGS and this is one of those trust issues.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    they mention special event offers in the shop. What is that referring to?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    they mention special event offers in the shop. What is that referring to?

I'm sure it means the special decorations they add to the Build menu during an event that you can buy.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Thank you!
  • where is it and when, is it same as Corp Village just a story
Sign In to comment.