Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Secret Achievements

Comments

• YcatXuYcatXu Posts: 15
    edited 03.08.2014
    I followed your instructions but the 4th way didn't work for me regardless of how many times I've transferred the products to the bakery >''< I don't know how to finish the task, hope anyone kindly help me with this problem! Thanks
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 03.08.2014
    Use the pictorial I posted a few posts up and try all those ways one more time. Maybe you forgot one after all.
  • Ahnaf.sameer2Ahnaf.sameer2 Posts: 81
    edited 02.11.2014
    Can anyone say, how to find and complete logistics expert in the achievements?? :P eed help in this regard.
    Post edited by Ahnaf.sameer2 on
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 07.10.2014
    I will send you a private message, some people don`t like to see spoilers.
  • bige5bige5 Posts: 2
    edited 02.11.2014
    can you tell me too
    edited 02.11.2014
    bige5 wrote: »
    can you tell me too

Done...Good Luck! ^^
  • bige5bige5 Posts: 2
    edited 02.11.2014
    thank you that helps
  • WorkingManWorkingMan Posts: 2
    edited 02.11.2014
    Hey scissors could I please get that to thanks
    edited 02.11.2014
    WorkingMan wrote: »
    Hey scissors could I please get that to thanks

There ya go. ^^

OK to save anyone else asking, here is a link to Larino`s site which also has the answer on it... SPOILER
  • Shell (US1)Shell (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 23.11.2014
    I can't figure out the logistics expert one. I have clicked multiple places and still have no clue what to do to find it. Please help me.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 23.11.2014
    Shell5 wrote: »
    I can't figure out the logistics expert one. I have clicked multiple places and still have no clue what to do to find it. Please help me.

https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/spoiler-alert-secret-achievements/

Hey Shell5, here is the link, you will find the answer ;)
  • RoriKang (US1)RoriKang (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 15.12.2014
    BTW, What is the secret acheivment, there and back again?
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 15.12.2014
    Its a secret :) I'd rather not spoil it. If you message me in game, I'll tell you if you really want to know.

-Y
    edited 15.12.2014
    RoriKang wrote: »
    BTW, What is the secret acheivment, there and back again?
    Larino wrote: »

I posted that right above, if you had followed it you'd have known ;)
  • arunk (IN1)arunk (IN1) Posts: 8
    edited 15.12.2014
    hi,

when will the farms return top normal.. the island farm is just a blue grid. the ship arrives and is one square. on the main farm i can see the farm and my fence and doors are missing.
    on the gourmet farm hardly anything missing.
    edited 15.12.2014
    arunk wrote: »
    hi,

when will the farms return top normal.. the island farm is just a blue grid. the ship arrives and is one square. on the main farm i can see the farm and my fence and doors are missing.
    on the gourmet farm hardly anything missing.

Please clear your caches. I think it is a problem on your end, I haven't seen any trouble with the displays of the farms. Clearing caches will most probably solve any display errors you are experiencing. You can google how to clear the caches for your browser.
  • sandiroberts (US1)sandiroberts (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 27.12.2014
    I have a question, how do you get the one for Logistics Expert? I have done it three times but the fourth way, I can't figure out...any ideas?
    edited 27.12.2014
    I have a question, how do you get the one for Logistics Expert? I have done it three times but the fourth way, I can't figure out...any ideas?

You will find the answer here... https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/spoiler-alert-secret-achievements/
  • sandiroberts (US1)sandiroberts (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 30.12.2014
    Thank you!!!
  • farmingnate2000farmingnate2000 Posts: 1
    edited 18.01.2015
    Attachment not found.its not that hard to do it just figur it outsssss
  • popeye122popeye122 Posts: 28
    edited 20.01.2015
    does anyone or can someone tell me how or where the secret achievement is in the game for the truck in achievments please also some of my members didn't receive all the prizes from co-op championship anyone tell me why they r getting ripped off :))
    edited 20.01.2015
    popeye122 wrote: »
    does anyone or can someone tell me how or where the secret achievement is in the game for the truck in achievments please also some of my members didn't receive all the prizes from co-op championship anyone tell me why they r getting ripped off :))

All answers for the secret achievements are here: https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/spoiler-alert-secret-achievements/

Not getting the rewards is not being ripped off, but is probably a glitch or bug. Have them clear their caches first. If that does not help and you are certain they did not get some rewards, have them write to support and ask where the rewards went. Support can check whether they really did not get the rewards and if they should have them. If rewards are missing they will still give them.
  • KlattellaUserKlattellaUser Posts: 0
    edited 04.07.2015
    how do you complete the dog wisperer in the achievements thanks
    Post edited by KlattellaUser on
  • DuffyKid (US1)DuffyKid (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 04.07.2015
    The answer is here if you really can't figure it out:

https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/spoiler-alert-secret-achievements/
  • stacy40 (US1)stacy40 (US1) US1 Posts: 62
    edited 25.08.2015
    anybody know what this new achievement is?
    Post edited by stacy40 (US1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 10.07.2015
    stacy40 wrote: »
    anybody know what this new achievement is?
    Since it's a brand new secret achievement, it might take a little while before someone finds out what it is, stacy. And when they do, let's hope they post it with a "SPOILER ALERT!" warning.
    I can see by the gray outline that a finger is pointing to a spot on a wheel menu. Just a clue to what it is...
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 10.07.2015
  • stacy40 (US1)stacy40 (US1) US1 Posts: 62
    edited 10.07.2015
    i just got all 10.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 10.07.2015
    Wow! Larino is right on the ball as usual! Many thanks to her for being unable to keep a secret! :p
    edited 11.07.2015
    Wow! Larino is right on the ball as usual! Many thanks to her for being unable to keep a secret! :p

Gee thanks, next time I will let you all struggle and find out for yourselves :P No more help from Larino! :P My lips will be sealed, erm, hands, wait, is that even possible...? Oh whatever! :P

(JK, you're welcome of course :D)
Sign In to comment.