Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 19th - "New Year Again" & More! - Discussion

Comments

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 23.01.2017
    Seeing all the post right now it looks like I must be the biggest Big Farm nut case catching all these fireworks. :) But no, I'm just smart and lucky ............ hohoho ! :) Squeezing all the fun out of this rusty squeeky machine I can. :)

EDIT to add: @Jiesta (NL1)  Thanks for book keeping for us analysts. :):):)
  • The current co-operative project is in the wrong place,it blocks the bottom right article on the sales sheet,also tried to remove it but unable to do so.
    Fireworks 20:45 CET, 65 minutes !!! :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.01.2017
    I am confused: mine started at 20.45 CET too, but the timer said 2 hrs and 10 min!!

EDIT:  Reloaded and back to what you guys/gals have - so things are right now....
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Palomino Horse (SKN1)Palomino Horse (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 219
    edited 23.01.2017
    I have also 2h, probably a display error

It now switched to 40 min, when I reloaded the game, but it's still a very long firework booster :D
    Post edited by Palomino Horse (SKN1) on
    edited 24.01.2017
    Good ride. :) Glad it's over and I can go do something else. :) Still it didn't make a big dent in my Snaka. Took me from 8 to 11 %.
    Post edited by Kamilcom (GB1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The re-balancing that took place is noticeable on most chips.  However, several are collecting are severely low rates.  Based on three days of work, and having a large farm, I will complete all but 3 animals.  Last year, I completed all animals with 2 days to spare.  The rabbit would need to collect at about 20 percent faster for completion.  The dragon would need to collect about 50 percent faster, and the snake would need to collect at about a 120 percent faster rate to get to completion on the last day.

Yes....I have utilized the fireworks several times each day.  So please adjust these items.  Not to brag, but if my farm (level 294) cannot make it, then most farms cannot make it.

Also, please fix the million dollar bonus wheel.  A number of my coops members are saying that it is like not getting to use the whole event, because the million dollar price is just so absurd and would bankrupt their farms.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Also, I would prefer the fireworks to be more often, even they must be shorter in duration.  With these gaps of 3-4 hours, many people never see them.
    Is it 23:30 CET, 15 mins? was off - just came ............... :)
    edited 23.01.2017
    23.20 CET - 25 minutes
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Had 30+ minutes left on fireworks, planted roses and fireworks disappeared? ! What a waste! Not to mention I had 4 apple orchards ready to harvest in that time frame too, this is nuts!

• 4:20p.m. CST in US and had fireworks for 24:45 minutes exactly as I was watching the screen.
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Our coop is noticing that the snake percentages are not updating.  We have been keeping track of all the snakes that we collect, and they are NOT recording as collected in the Chinese Event
  • Sigh, I think the solution to all our problems is to send someone back to school and teach them how to read a clock. It seems this basic concept eludes someone's grasp.
  • My understanding is that it based on percentages.  So if you collect 100 it may only show up as an increase of 1%.  I don't know if anyone has figured out, based on last year's event, what is the total amount of snakes needed per player level.
    It must be a very high number in comparison to the other zodiac signs, as we've collected a very large number today with no movement.  It would be interesting to know how many are required to hit a 1% change
    Karenkay pointed me to Crazy Fan Site. The amounts you look for are there:

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/annual/chinese_new_year/chinese_new_year.htm

Thank you @Kamilcom (GB1)
    Looking at level bracket 120 - 149, first 6 signs are relatively low amount to collect, within easy reach for most. Then size reduction signs, and then last 4 on much steeper curve with a lot higher hapiness. Amount needed for Snake is about 18 times more then for the easiest Rat. I guess they had to include something for fanatics to do also, so I think in this respect the event is well designed, no reason to complain.

Suppose other level brackets will have the same or very similar ratio. Didn't bother to check that. :)
  • Did I miss something, is my bottom timer not working because i completed all 20 task? Every time I look it goes back to 23:59:59 and starts counting down again, is that right?
  • It is wrong do not go by it.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Well I managed to get all 20 rewards for the first 3 days now and I have earned the whole deco size 7x7. I am sure I will be able to get the dog and that will bring it down 1 size. But the rest of I can not see how you can get with out gold. 

The tiger is 41%, Rabbit 30%, Snake 16%, Dragon 22%, pig 45%, dog 77%.

The tiger I even used 3 gold boosters and still it is only 41%.  

Last year I completed all but 1 of the zodiac signs and I did not get all the 20 per day rewards.  I just do not see how this year is easier!

edited 24.01.2017
    All times of coming fireworks for the next 24 hours are known. Just follow twitter messages at the right side of the forum page .... Such a bummer, the challenge has been taken out of the game, pity!

See: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3374767/#Comment_3374767
  • LenkaBodka (SK1)LenkaBodka (SK1) SK1 Posts: 317
    I would like to ask about bonus happiness and how it is possible to get the max amount. From our forum I found out the max possinle happines of roooster deco is 178. 

I still cannot find out how to get it. Do i need to fullfil al zidiacs to 200 % (100% for opening bnus bar and 100 % for full bonus hapiness) or how it works? 
    edited 24.01.2017
    I would like to ask about bonus happiness and how it is possible to get the max amount. From our forum I found out the max possinle happines of roooster deco is 178. 

I still cannot find out how to get it. Do i need to fullfil al zidiacs to 200 % (100% for opening bnus bar and 100 % for full bonus hapiness) or how it works? 
    Your description is basically correct.

• Finish all signs to get basic and unlock bonus happiness (135 basic value for levels 120 - 149)
    • Continue collecting chips which on finished signs add bonus happiness (add up to 30)
    In reality as soon as you finish your 10th happines sign you add bonus already collected on signs finished early and then you grow from that as you keep adding.

EDIT: Max happiness varies based on your level. Absolute max is for levels 150 and higher. (Thanks @xPiotorux (INT1) for correcting me.)
    Post edited by Kamilcom (GB1) on
  • I would like to ask about bonus happiness and how it is possible to get the max amount. From our forum I found out the max possinle happines of roooster deco is 178. 

• Finish all signs to unlock bonus happiness (get 135 basic value)
    • Continue collecting chips which on finished signs add extra happiness in bonus area. (add up to 30)
    So I think max is 165. 135 for complete zodiac plus 30 on bonus. Unless I overlooked something somewhere.
    Basic valueIt is different, because this depends on the player's level. 
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167

• Finish all signs to unlock bonus happiness (get 135 basic value)
    • Continue collecting chips which on finished signs add bonus happiness (add up to 30)
    So I think max is 165. 135 for complete zodiac plus 30 on bonus. Unless I overlooked something somewhere.

In reality as soon as you finish your 10th happines sign you add bonus already collected on signs finished early and then you grow from that as you keep adding.
    Maximum happiness is 175 :)

10 for the basic Fire Rooster, plus 135 for the zodiac signs, plus 30 for the bonus (starts incrementing when you have completed your first sign, and is unlocked when you have completed all 12 signs).
    edited 24.01.2017
    Basic valueIt is different, because this depends on the player's level. 
    Thanks. :) Corrected my above post. :) Had too hasty fingers on keybord without paying propper attention. :) Fingers faster then thoughts. :)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    zodiac chips are not coming easily specially for snake ,  dragon dont know why . Mods told this event is much easier as compare to last one but snake% is not increasing by 3 in a day  and after completing 100% bonus is also not added as we are getting chips
  • It's 12:00 CET and no fireworks :(
    Looks like GGS already missed it's first announcement... can that tweet information be trust worthy?
Sign In to comment.