Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Daily Spud - NEWS - on discord https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/11236309348314154

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.01.2017
    ..... am súch a good girl o:) - @Uncle John (GB1) can vow for me  Afbeeldingsresultaat voor smiley good girl

Oóóóóóóh - fankies, fankies, fankies Dara!!!!  o:)o:)
  • :D What is the FAA rule about flying houses?  Also is the NTSB going to investigate any crash landings that occurred?  LOL!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Farmer John says that once it has landed its mine and my farm is private land so the NTSB can go sing !!!!!!  :¬D
  • :D Love It!!LOLOLOL!!! 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.01.2017
                 As Editor-in- Chief of the "Daily Spud", I'm proud to present a new feature to our newspaper. :)
                            Ladies and Gentlemen, we will now have the occasional CARTOON!  THE FUNNY FARM!  :)

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    edited 01.02.2017

Monday, January 31, 2017              Big Farm Community News                             Angler Edition

WHAT'S UP WITH OLEG?

Recently, noted Big Farm fisherman, Oleg, was seen casting his line upon the sidewalk! This lead to much speculation and rumor as to why. Some even assumed that Oleg had a few too many. ;)  So we at the "Daily Spud" went to Oleg himself to ask him what he was doing. "Like most of you Big Farmers, I just LOVE a challenge!", said Oleg. " I wanted to prove once and for all that if you put a rod and reel in my hand, I can catch ANYTHING!"."And I did just what I set out to do!", he boasted. As you can see in this photo, Oleg is posing proudly with his catch, snatched from the heels of an unwary pedestrian. "This baby is a size 12-1/2 wide!" he said with a smile. :) His trophy catch now hangs in a place of honor in his home. Well done, Oleg! :)

You can always trust the "Daily Spud" to get to the heart and "sole" of a story. :)

~farmerjohn 22~ 

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    This just in from the Flying F ranch, Oleg returned from a fishing trip very much shaken and white as a ghost.  A customer at the organic market witnessed him sitting on the dock shivering and babbling about a fish the size of a Boston whaler.  When this reporter went to question him he had somewhat recovered and was able to tell me that while out in the dinghy he witnessed an orca as big as the light house leaping out of the water over 30 feet in the air. But that didn't deter him. He left the harbor in search of bluefish and out in the rough sea he came across what he referred to as "The Mother of all Fish".  He stated that the fish was bigger than a Boston Whaler and "surely bigger than the little skiff I was in."  Horrified and shaken he returned to the port at Le Jardin de Fleur leaving the days catch for another day.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    This just in from the Flying F ranch, Oleg returned from a fishing trip very much shaken and white as a ghost.  A customer at the organic market witnessed him sitting on the dock shivering and babbling about a fish the size of a Boston whaler.  When this reporter went to question him he had somewhat recovered and was able to tell me that while out in the dinghy he witnessed an orca as big as the light house leaping out of the water over 30 feet in the air. But that didn't deter him. He left the harbor in search of bluefish and out in the rough sea he came across what he referred to as "The Mother of all Fish".  He stated that the fish was bigger than a Boston Whaler and "surely bigger than the little skiff I was in."  Horrified and shaken he returned to the port at Le Jardin de Fleur leaving the days catch for another day.

This just in, The harbor master has said that he intends to investigate both of these sightings "just as soon as a boat becomes available".
    edited 31.01.2017

•  :D:D:D  
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    farmerjohn 22 US1farmerjohn 22 (US1)

You always make me laugh
    So great ideas you have :smiley:
    But ... but ... but ... where is my pub?? Afbeeldingsresultaat voor crying smiley 

We need a pub to gather together with our members and all of you, right? Where's the Village Pub??Smileys Smileys en emoticons Verdrietige
    edited 01.02.2017
    But ... but ... but ... where is my pub?? Afbeeldingsresultaat voor crying smiley 

We need a pub to gather together with our members and all of you, right? Where's the Village Pub??Smileys Smileys en emoticons Verdrietige
                       @Jiesta (NL1) If we had a Pub, it would be so popular that it would need to be as big as the Deco Tower! :D

Fully and absolutely agree, @farmerjohn 22 (US1)!!  Let's start building!! Afbeeldingsresultaat voor constructor
    edited 01.02.2017

edited 02.02.2017

edited 03.02.2017
     And of course every really crappy movie should have a sequel, right?............ :D

edited 03.02.2017

edited 07.02.2017

edited 08.02.2017

THANKS for the laughs John!! "The Funny Farm' really is funny!   :D:D:D
    edited 08.02.2017
    THANKS for the laughs John!! "The Funny Farm' really is funny!   :D:D:D
    Glad you like them, Jiesta. :)  You're the best! <3
    edited 10.02.2017

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 10.02.2017

Dog-nappers at Buckingham Palace?

Following a query as to whether our horse ranch was the home of mountain lions or coyotes there is evidence that this may be a royal corgi. Is this a cunning theft or evidence of royal patronage of our blood-lines? 
    Will more be revealed? Can we expect a statement from the palace?
    edited 10.02.2017

Dog-nappers at Buckingham Palace?

Following a query as to whether our horse ranch was the home of mountain lions or coyotes there is evidence that this may be a royal corgi. Is this a cunning theft or evidence of royal patronage of our blood-lines? 
    Will more be revealed? Can we expect a statement from the palace?

Hmmmm........I think you may be on to something, Uncle John. ;)         

Related image           
    edited 11.02.2017

edited 13.02.2017

edited 09.04.2018

Wednesday, February 15, 2017               Big Farm Community News                Moderator Edition

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR MODERATORS!

As you know, we are very fortunate in that we have such a dedicated team of Moderators in WascallyWabbit, CuddlyFoxes, and RowdyRac. <3  I'm sure you would all like to give them some kind of token of your appreciation as much as we at the "Daily Spud" would. So we put our thinking caps on and asked ourselves, "What would I want most if I were a Mod?"  I know!    A VACATION!!!!! :D   Okay, so maybe we can't give our Mods a real vacation, but there's nothing to stop us from giving them a virtual vacation! So that's just what we did!  And we sent along a Spud photographer to document their trip.........
    https://youtu.be/ahATnLoE_bY

@WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac    Hope you had a great time!  I know I did. B)

• vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016

woah! that is super cool !!! what an idea ! 

Image result for cool animated

very well made video  :) . am sure our Mods must have enjoyed the well deserved splendid vacation. My favorite shot is at 1:43 secs   :D
    edited 15.02.2017
    I knew this would turn out fantastic!! Greatly done John! :+1: Bravo! Am sure our critters enjoyed it  :D:D:D

Doesn't a selfie today replace the old-fashioned postcard?
    My guts do tell me that we can expect a selfie, taken from all 3 together somewhere on this planet enjoying their holidays.... Hmmmm, don't you think?  ;):p
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
Sign In to comment.