Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Solved] Money Loss when when transferring money to Viking Farm

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be a bug in the money transfer to the viking farm (e.i. Swapping farm dollars for snow dollars)? More farm dollar seems to be taken away in the process than what it should.

I just noticed this since I upgraded the Viking vault to the last level, I don't know if that was also a problem before. Maybe I just noticed it now because i'm transferring more money.

I had over 90 mil farm dollars a few days ago, and I am now down to 5 mil. I don't usually pay to much attention to my farm dollars, so I didn't notice this until it was to late.

From what I can tell, there seems to be 10 times more farm dollar spent that what it's suppose to. For example, tranferring 2 million to the viking farm would instead transfer 20 million, while only getting 2 million worth of snow dollars. This is not the exact figure, I haven't had the chance to investigate more yet, but I think it's around this order of magnitude.
Post edited by NeVeSis (US1) on

Comments

• Mine is transferring correctly.  Sounds like it is happening with just your farm.  May want to send in a ticket to support.
  • Ok thank you.

Ya might not be the money transfer that's the problem, I'm now down to 1 mil and I haven't transfered money since my last post.

I don't know where all my money is going, my happiness levels haven't changed and I haven't bought anything... I'll try to figure this out... :S
  • Oh never mind, it's the chinese new year event. I didn't notice the cost of spining the wheel was 1 million... I thought it was free for some reason.

Sorry about this post, my bad.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Oh never mind, it's the chinese new year event. I didn't notice the cost of spining the wheel was 1 million... I thought it was free for some reason.

Oh, ouch!  I didn't notice the cost, either, until after I had spun it a few times.  :(  At least you have your answer.
  • Oh my goodness.  I am so sorry for you.  I agree that at least you have an answer though it is not the one you would want.  Good luck in bringing your dollars back up.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Does the amount you pay per spin depend on your game level?  I've just messaged the member's of the co-op I'm in warning them about the 1,000,000 just in case the newer guys hadn't noticed and one has written back to say he only has to pay 100,000.  Thanks in advance
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    Hi Val; some of us chatted about this in the 'discussion' thread, and concluded that yes, the cost of spinning for bonus chips does seem to depend on player level; although we're not sure what the 'cut-off' points are.  In any event, after spending $1mill to get just 4 harvests for extra 'rat' chips, I think I'll give the bonus wheel a miss!!
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Thank you Penfold.  I'll let them know  
  • Oh never mind, it's the chinese new year event. I didn't notice the cost of spining the wheel was 1 million... I thought it was free for some reason.

I comment that you don't need to spend dollar on such wheel. Waste money only! Just collect the zodiac that drops when you harvest/collect things. But if you want to get it faster.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file