Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Nature event

why this is happening again and again , when compensation cames event gone  :(

Comments

• yes again camping event gone

in my friend's id camping event was not even started there she recived camping deco lvl 6 

really very disappointing :(

• Keldeo (IN1) said:
    yes again camping event gone

in my friend's id camping event was not even started there she recived camping deco lvl 6 

I did not even get the compensation.

even me too keldeo

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572

your frnd is lucky but not we :(
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    i also dint receive the compensation:(((

I did not even get the compensation.

i also dint get compensation and now again camping event gone:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
  • kerryd (IN1)kerryd (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5
    my camping event too has vanished... and like the rest here, i too did not received any compensation.
     this has happen twice... the last time too no compensation was given..:(
    this is a request from all of us to kindly do something about it... 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Thank you for letting us know, guys.
    It has been reported again and is busy being investigated.

Rowdy
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    THX Rowdy
    we got event back but with less time only given to complete it from starting:((((((

also compensation we dint receive yet  for last nature event:(((((
    we need compensation  also plz fix it 
  • Is there any rhyme or reason as to whose disappeared and whose didn't? Cuz mine was ok when I logged in about 20 minutes ago.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @CordeliaAnne (US1)

Two servers were affected, US1 (where you are playing) is not one of them :)
  • we got event back but again we have to start from 1st task
    and that too with remaining time
    i was alreadt at the end of 2nd task

very disappointing :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file