Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 06.01.2017
    But how do you use it so big ? And.....name is written wrong its CrazyIngrid5 and not all capitalletters
       @CrazyIngrid5 (NL1)   Better?    
  • Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

OMG great !! Thanks a lot xxx
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

My last question: can i use it somewhere in the game or only here at the forum ?

Regards,
    CrazyIngrid5
    edited 06.01.2017
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

My last question: can i use it somewhere in the game or only here at the forum ?

Regards,
    CrazyIngrid5
    Sorry, a signature is only used in the forum.  ;)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Oh ok, thanks !
    edited 25.01.2017
     Do you want a signature but don't have any ideas? Here's a video of signature designs I've made so you can see what is possible............

https://youtu.be/PNbffubjpHo

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Nice video John!!
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    well presented John ....  :)

Image result for well done animated gif
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Hi john I cant get my signatures into signature space I saved them to computer but can't get to go in  I like the mermaid one with dolphin  you have  if you can send it maybe i can load that one  Thanks  well obviously you have a real love for this as you have an awesome collection!
    edited 09.01.2017
    Hi john I cant get my signatures into signature space I saved them to computer but can't get to go in  I like the mermaid one with dolphin  you have  if you can send it maybe i can load that one  Thanks  well obviously you have a real love for this as you have an awesome collection!
    @Damaria3 (US1)  Just send me a PM and tell me where you're having problems installing you signature, Damaria.  It's probably something simple. ;)  Until then, I made you this signature for fun..........  <3

I have the signatures saved to my computer in my downloads but I cant get it out to put in signature box
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @Damaria3 (US1)

There is no need at all to download signature banners to yr pc. 

Just go to the post from John here above in this very thread, and then:

1. Right click on the signature picture & select "copy image"
    2. Click your name in the black bar at top of this page & then click "preferences" (left from avatar)
    3. Select "signature settings" & paste or CTRL+V into the box & then save (brown button underneath)

Remember saving it, otherwise the banner will still not show in yr posts.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 09.01.2017
    @Damaria3 (US1) , I had a similar probem and solved it like this:

1. I opened a random thread (any thread will do)
    2. I went to the botom as if I want to post a comment. I entered a picture there. There is an opinion to just
    drag and drop picture (the option does not work with signature, but works here).
    3. When picture apeared in my "post to be", I transfered it to my signature by simply copying and pastin it.
    5. I delated the post before hiting "post comment" button.

Maybe there is a easier way to do it, but at least this worked for me.
    Thank you aaabbb1and Jiesta  it was michiru who did that signature  and did as you suggested and went back to find the original. Yay it worked
    edited 09.01.2017
    @Damaria3 (US1)   You see that huge space you have under your signature? You can take that out by clicking in the bottom left hand corner of the Signature box and tapping the Backspace key to close that gap, then click the Save button as usual.
    Thanks john and it is fixed.
  • freemoot (FR1)freemoot (FR1) FR1 Posts: 14,321
     Do you want a signature but don't have any ideas? Here's a video of signature designs I've made so you can see what is possible............

https://youtu.be/dDwiO9iSaDM

Good evening John :)
     I congratulate you on your signatures, you progress from day to day with brillo.
     Good continuation and beautiful year has all
    Free.

My preference in your editing goes to the gif of Tomasz Allen a 0.32 :):)
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Please anyone make me a spring season signature with gifs and glittering effects, (please not forget to add gifs).

Request from 
    Barbiecharm (In1)
    edited 11.01.2017
    Please anyone make me a spring season signature with gifs and glittering effects, (please not forget to add gifs).

Request from 
    Barbiecharm (In1)
    @Barbiecharm (IN1)                   

• freemoot (FR1)freemoot (FR1) FR1 Posts: 14,321
    bonsoir Farmerjohn :) 
    vraiment trop bien ces gifs 
    il va falloir m'apprendre ce mouvement

Good evening Farmerjohn :) 
    Really good these gifs
     It will be necessary to teach me this movement

B)  B):)
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    I would love a signature, something Australian like a koala or kangaroo would be good :) Thanks
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hey folks Could I please get a new signature. If possible I would like one done by each artist :)
     if possible have a couple of the big farm scenes fade or meld into one another ending up to look like

Please remove Ohana Farm US 1 replace with Got UR 6 and please include all the Big Farm characters
    Thank You all so much for wonderful work :) 
    Would still like a couple more from the other artist when you folks have the time. Please & Thank You ;)
    edited 13.01.2017
    I would love a signature, something Australian like a koala or kangaroo would be good :) Thanks
    @Mee8 (AU1)   G'day!  :)      
  • Nancy3755 (US1)Nancy3755 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    thank you farmer john
    Thank you Farmer John I love it  :)
    But I cannot get it to go into my posts!  I have a apple mac using safari
    Yay I have figured it out  :)
  • Nancy3755 (US1)Nancy3755 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I like it to farmer John did a great job love it
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Could Someone make a signature for me.

Surprise me.

I would like independent cooperative us1  on it   or under it  somewhere.

Thanks.    you guys do great work.
    edited 21.01.2017
    Could Someone make a signature for me.

Surprise me.

I would like independent cooperative us1  on it   or under it  somewhere.

Thanks.    you guys do great work.
    @rsny (US1)    Like the black and white cat in your profile pic. :)  And what's more independent than a cat? ;)

Sign In to comment.